Dash price is exploding !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Dash price is exploding !!

Today dash price is exploding,  it is at 116€ and it's earning 83% as of now. I am not exactly sure what is going on with dash  anyways all other crypto are going higher today  but dash is exceptional. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Altcoin season just opened. Everything is up on the top marketcap coins. Dash was surprising, but i don't think that this will end here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dash perform well now.but it's nothing compared to it's performance last year.it price rise massively but unfortunately before New year it dumped too much.i hope it will recover soon and cross it highest value last 2019.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Dash is a good coin to use but right now I don't think if it's good to buy and sell because the price of dash is increasing and sometimes decreasing but right now the dash coin is increasing price so it much better to check always the value of dash coins.

• +1 1

Dash Price Prediction:-

This is good for Dash crypto currency and winter season is most fruitful prove for crypto currency market and the crypto market growth very well in Winter season. The same case With Dash Crypto Coins, now the crypto price is 133$ and market experts opinion if the that DASH price can potentially explode and cross the 1600$ mark in short term.

Best of Luck.

• Useful or interesting 2

54 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

Today dash price is exploding,  it is at 116€ and it's earning 83% as of now. I am not exactly sure what is going on with dash  anyways all other crypto are going higher today  but dash is exceptional. 

Good news and this can indeed happen because Dash has advantages that other digital money might not have.  Dash is also quite easy to find even if you do mining at home though.  The value owned by Dash also always goes up.  Dash currently occupies the third position of digital money ranking past Monero and Ripple.

• +1 1

It goes with litecoin too that continues to increase its price over time. On the other hand, doge has been below a dollar mark and has change at all. 

I read an article saying that the exponential growth dash is receiving is due in part to the utility it gets from Valenzuela, it acts as one of the countries main currencies because their own currency is virtually worthless due to hyperinflation.

Dash coin is now exploding on just the first month of this year and not only Dash coin are increase and I think this year would be better for the altcoins

I just saw coinmarketcap and After seeing this my senses flew, what is happening? Not only dash coin but there more coin which is also exploding now such as Bitcoin SV.

after bitcoin has decreased slightly, other altcoins have increased dramatically. just look at the Dash as proof, and on the other hand BSV also experienced a significant increase.

yes dash price exploding now dash coins price is 105$ pumped hard.also many coins pumping BCHSV pumped around 94% all coins are green now.

Yes right now Dash is showing a good number, I think this coin has a very good future. I like to use this coin, for me this coin is very useful for me.

Coin Dash, one of the anonymous cryptocurrencies that is popular with investors and traders. Dash looks very good today and the price rises, along with bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Yeap, Not really sure why when bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins was only rising about 10%-20% Dash rising is very good if we hold dash before beside that Bitcoin SV Price was also increaasing around 60% For now, I think now we can expect good market trend.

• +1 2

11 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Dash is been gaining price like that of bitcoin and etherium. It is the 4th most valuable crypto coin.  Dash has overtaken litecoin. The transaction on dash has been increasing. So people are investing and price is increasing. Dash is good for investment and for earning.

• +1 1

It did went up with its price, but now the demands on Dash are decreasing gradually. I don't know what happened, hopefully some people gained some profit from this.

• +1 2

This time is good for altcoins to doing well I think it happen bitcoin price increase so many investors gain their profit and they want reinvest in altcoins so I think the altcoins market is pump up present anyone can't predict why altcoin price increase wait some more time to know every thing

I don't understand much about dash currency. And unaware of it. I do not even know the price of Das currency in the world market. I'll be able to tell you about it and be able to explain it.

Dash made a boom. I was very much able to take that profit but due to one reason i can't. When the price was like $56 then i wished to buy a dash. But many told me that dash can be traced and in my country crypto is not legal fully. So didn't buy it. But now i am thinking suppose i bought that time. 

Dash e-currency is the next generation currency, which is dealt and transferred through an open source platform, peer-to-peer, and it works to reduce the need for people to fully rely on banks as a means of transferring cash.

Many experts said that dash is rising due to high adoption in Venezeula. Burger king adopted bitcoin and dash coin on fourty locations in Venezeula. And people of country also adopting it for speculation.

• +1 1

DASH, BSV and BTG these are increasing so much, unbelievable.. lucky those who invested in early when the price was cheap, I missed the big profit LOL

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day