Turkish new cryptocurrency "Turkish Coin" between challenges and chances of success - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Qasem111

Turkish new cryptocurrency "Turkish Coin" between challenges and chances of success

When countries gets involved into Crypto, it kind of really exiands it's adoption to many different  people in that country, as we had the Coin if Venezuela of the Petro coin, and Turkish coin, now we see of countries now adopting Cryptocurrencies as a mode of finance

Turkish degital Crypto coin is lunch in 2020. That helps Turkish economy grow and develop it fast . Now in digital age , Crypto coins can make national economy more flexible and fast .

On 3/3/2020 at 8:10 PM, Cryptonian123 said:

The Turkish money-making establishment take aim to determine a system of abrupt payment via the digital lira, and the function of "Block Chain" systems in transportation, doling out and in the public domain services

Readings by experts and researchers in the Turkish country reveal that the digital lira based on the country's representative currency represents an important

I think that their challenges that they take was great because they happen to experience ups and downs when they are only starting. I think that they will be great cryptocurrencies when they come out and become global. 

The Turkish government has seen the potency of cryptocurrency and this will serve as an opportunity to us, and it will be a good way to make awareness of the coin to those that don't believe in cryptocurrency at turkey

Turkey is a very smart country and always interested in its own economy, and the launch of a currency coded in its name will increase its dealings in the crypto market and will increase the value of its general economy.

This project will bring good and important results, especially since Turkey is an important country and depends on several economic ingredients, as it has links with other countries. This step will make other neighboring countries enter into this process and paint their own currency as well as North Africa is also aimed at creating a local digital currency

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/8/2020 at 3:54 AM, MarsDota2 said:

I dont think that turkey coin will be famous. Maybe it can be famous only in their country but the good point of this is the mass adaption of crypto currency got a one good step.

At least Turkey is trying to flow with the current trend of the cryptocurrency. If they able to create the best performing national crypto coin, why it will not be famous dude ? That will be the best move to adopt the crypto trend for Turkey, I think. 

If government promote own cryptocurrency then it will affect on bitcoin ethereum and altcoin price because government want control on cryptocurrency by making on cryptocurrency and Turkey and other countries start to work on it. 

On 16.05.2020 at 11:27, CryptoLover21 said:

If government promote own cryptocurrency then it will affect on bitcoin ethereum and altcoin price because government want control on cryptocurrency by making on cryptocurrency and Turkey and other countries start to work on it. 

If such a currency is created, the coin will have the character of a stablecoin. And it will not depend very much on the price of bitcoin.

there are many countries that seek to issue their own digital currency including Turkey, and I believe that the future of this currency in the crypto market will be prosperous due to the Turkish government's support for this currency

Edited by Moaz

It is possible that Turkey creates this currency, but I expect it to be the counterpart of the Turkish lira in a digital way and not a decentralized cryptocurrency, as it will often be subject to some central conditions, but this step will encourage neighboring countries to do a similar thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Creating a digital currency in order to try to revive or help the economy is a risk because it is not guaranteed and has not been tried before in order to say that it will succeed or fail especially if the currency is internal only.

• +1 1

It's clearly seen that most countries has started seeing things there could benefit it there adopt crypto and blockchain technology, most Countries has started trying to launch thier own Cryptocurrencies and I think it's a great movement and crypto would continue growing rapidly.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many countries are considering creating their own digital currency. This is good for their economy, but how will it affect bitcoin?

On 4/25/2020 at 4:54 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The turkish government has been quite open to the idea of crypto and they have been accepting it, and as such i am not surprised that there could be their own coin. I think that this could be highly successful if done right, and seeing as though they have been accepting crypto for a while now i think that hey have the necessary knowledge to make this new country coin a great success for them and their economy.

Now that the turkey country has its new and different crypto currency, the improvement of their country when it comes to financial system will sure be significant.

It turns out that the coin is the same as in China? I think this will be a really interesting step in the development of the country's economy, as well as crypto investment. Which, accordingly, will entail a good demand for the coin, as well as the possibility of developing the blockchain system!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Turkey government follow the china government over crypto currencies .  They fully adopt crypto currencies in their country and make their own crypto coin. In my point of view it will boost up their economy. 

• +1 1

This is really a good news if this has happened because this very good for the cryptocurrencies world because it is showing the importance of cryptocurrencies...

I wonder if this Turkish Coin will ever be released or it was just something the government of that country considered and then reconsidered it wasn't going to help them. In fact can a coin that is the same as the fiat help a country to reduce the loss of price? Turkish lira has been diving into nothing and the country is in economic shock. What the people need is Bitcoin in my opinion.

• +3 1

Blockchain systems can be applied independently and don't have a requirement for a cryptocurrency to be following. Although when the currency system fails as it happens in Turkey there is need for research of more alternatives. But putting your trust in a government that has already failed and in fiat currency just in digital form doesn't change anything.

• +3 1

I am sorry that I am ask my dear but this Turkish coin how it is related to cryptocurrency? Is it crypto, stable coin it will run on blockchain? I am not see the value if it is a central bank control coin. Is it like the china coin? I am not hear anything about it but if there is news give us the source please.

• +3 1

It looks like a similar to the Chinese cryptocurrency that is already in use in the country. These are central bank digital currencies that are under the government control. It is more centralized than fiat and less anonymous. I see potential for use of these currencies but problems with freedoms for the citizens.

• +2 1

I don't want to go into politics and it is also against the rules. Generally, the governments are making big mistakes and they create problems to the national currency. The fiat has a tendency to lose value over time. With bad management from governements the fiat loses value faster.

A cryptocurrency created by a government will be nothing else but a digital fiat.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

The turkey is making own crypto currency and will launch sooner before U. S. A and European union. Which will be a great news for Turkey crypto users. They will have strong frame work and government support their for stability  turkey crypto community is expected they will be 4th country who established own crypto currency in country.