Do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually?

No one controls Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, they are all controlled by demand and supply. Now do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually? 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

No, I dont prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually, because i think the profits from trading bitcoin will decrease, or bitcoin will be subject to only a few people who control it.

Best regards

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

7 hours ago, ahmad said:

No, I dont prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually, because i think the profits from trading bitcoin will decrease, or bitcoin will be subject to only a few people who control it.

Best regards

Hehehe .. you also have a point that if bitcoin is set mentally then in the future there will be a new rule for all members even that propagating in bitcoin trading will decrease, because that there are already separate rules on bitcoin so you will feel less good at getting profit later.

48 minutes ago, Lux Demacia said:

If bitcoin regulated i think no one will have interest to invest money here and bitcoin will become useless because price is easy to manipulate. 

This is true, and the worst thing is the price, because when the bitcoin price becomes manually then no one will ne interested to use it or maybe he will lose his value, in this way he will be useless too

• +1 2

16 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

No one controls Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, they are all controlled by demand and supply. Now do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually? 

Yes you are right about it because Bitcoin almost used decentralization system. But what you mean by prefer Bitcoin to be regulated manually ? As decentralization so how to regulated manually ? Causes demand and suply has regulated by peoples/public of Bitcoin.

No, I don't like this very much, I don't like bitcoin being manipulated manually, I think it's complicated and will affect many other issues.

If it regulate manually it will be controlled and BTC is not controlled by anyone but it face manipulation by big whales.So think if we have manually control on BTC and their is a group who want to doom BTC.Then it will effect BTC and all coins.

I think bircoin regulate is good present their is no control any one and the big investors hold the market and artificialy create  demond high price goes high and they collected good margin of amount and illegal activities are increase if you want stop bitcoin need regulations

• +1 1

Bitcoin is something we cannot control ourselves.  Because the demand and price of the Bitcoin market will be controlled.  So if we actually look at Bitcoin on demand and price, it can be controlled at a reasonable level.  So it is never possible for anyone to control Bitcoin alone.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

If anyone controls bitcoin, he will regulate it in a way that only benefits himself. No one thinks about others! If this thing happens, there is no profit from bitcoin trading because only one person determines prices and he can announce any price he likes without taking other people's investments into consideration. It is better for bitcoin to be affected by transactions of so many people than to be influenced by just one person. Every person should have a share in supply and demand process. This process should not be restricted to a few.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, kingsbtc said:

Hi @kingsbtc

Do not forget Topic, it is essential to help its OP. The users have questions, for example that means "regulating or regulated manually". 

Any way, the only ones that can makes changes are the developers in the Bitcoin Core network.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/13/2020 at 11:37 PM, kingsbtc said:

What do you mean with this question? Elaborate please. 

You are talking about price since you are naming supply and demand. What do you mean by regulated manually? Makes no sense the way you made the whole argument.

No, I prefer to keep Bitcoin as it is currently, but I am with the option to legalize digital currencies and reduce the quorum and failed currencies, as this will make this market more organized.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

No, I prefer it the way it is. If it is controlled manually, it won't be the way it is currently. There will be no fun in it. 

Bitcoin is controlled by demand and supply I don't prefer it to be regulated manually  even if the owners are thinking of doing so the world banks won't be in support of the idea

More and more companies are using blockchain technology to meet their needs. In the future, every company should use Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was created thanks to the blockchain...

More and more companies are using blockchain technology to meet their needs. In the future, every company should use Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was created thanks to the blockchain...

Demand can be a key factor and is not a fundamental factor in determining the direction of the market up or down. How is Bitcoin going to make better? In the meantime, I actually think it will make these rules worse by the governmentThere are several factors in the price of the crypto market that determine this, supply...

Demand can be a key factor and is not a fundamental factor in determining the direction of the market up or down. How is Bitcoin going to make better? In the meantime, I actually think it will make these rules worse by the governmentThere are several factors in the price of the crypto market that determine this, supply..

Demand can be a key factor and is not a fundamental factor in determining the direction of the market up or down. How is Bitcoin going to make better? In the meantime, I actually think it will make these rules worse by the governmentThere are several factors in the price of the crypto market that determine this, supply..

• -5 1

On 1/14/2020 at 5:37 AM, kingsbtc said:

I am pro regulation since this will ensure people funds are safe from those fly by night exchange and other cryptocurrency service providers. This will ensure that all companies must be approved and regulated before public used

spacer.png

On 1/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, kingsbtc said:

I do not prefer that Bitcoin be regulated from any party, because this entity will reduce its price and Bitcoin may reach very high prices in the future, and the most important feature in Bitcoin is that no one controls it, so how do we give up this feature?

No, I do not prefer bitcoin be manually controlled, its value will decrease, and its importance will decrease, and its profits will start to decline, I do not think this will be good, and even it can not happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, I think I prefer bitcoin as it is now, don't try to control it or have the desire to regulate it. Bitcoin does not follow anyone's will

On 1/14/2020 at 3:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

Not in my wildest dreams. Its like giving away the one entity that is totally free from the slavery of governments and exchanging it for something that is tool for imprisonment. Many don't understand that fiat currency or traditional money is way to enslave the whole of mankind, and hence they are trying hard to regulate btc or crypto, but i m totally against it. The day btc is regulated, that day, btc dies. 

This law applies to all cryptocurrencies, including coins
Nobody controls it manually except we complete the request, the more the insurance, the more the sale the less the insurance. All are caused by traders. Although there is an advantage if it was manually controlled by one person, it also has realities. I don’t know much about this

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is not very bad that the price is regulated manually because this matter will affect the price and trading operations and no one will want to work with it and may lose its value.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually having Bitcoin to be controlled manually will always have this shift of prices always to give some set of people the upper hand and that will be good if the prices are always skyrocketing but having the element of surprise as Prices are just shifting Base on this demand and supply is what makes bitcoin and Crypto worth to anticipate

I don't like bitcoin to be regulated, this ain't good at all, this will change the nature of bitcoin which will no longer be of interest to investors