Do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually?

No , never. Then it completely violate the decentralized nature of crypto currency. And this the most essential assence of the crypto currency. If ut is regulated by someone then it has no value at all. Its decentralized nature is the key essence which investor likes and other people too.

Bitcoin is made for decentralized market and here we are free to make transactions or invest and the price mechanisms are free no regulator body controls the price of bitcoin. I also appreciated decentralized market. 

No, I do not want bitcoin to be regulated manually , then it will be impossible to earn money on it, as well as on other coins that it has an impact on.

11 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

No, I do not want bitcoin to be regulated manually , then it will be impossible to earn money on it, as well as on other coins that it has an impact on.

Regulations of bitcoin manually will cause a lot of manipulation within this blockchain and we will not more enjoy the benefits of using bitcoin because they might be more restrictions

Really l would not prefer BTC, which is regulated manually. l think everybody gets what l'm saying. In my opinion it will make this world more organized. It would not be good. BTC is good as we knew. 

No, if this happens, it will be impossible to make money on the fall of the cryptocurrency exchange rate, for me personally, it will be a strong blow to my income.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, kingsbtc said:

No one controls Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, they are all controlled by demand and supply. Now do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually? 

what do you mean with manually regulated?

anyway i wanted to clarify one thing you said, you talked about altcoins and you said that no one controls them but this is not true at all. just look at ripple it is a crypto currency and it is fully controlled by the ripple team

On 1/14/2020 at 3:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

No one controls Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, they are all controlled by demand and supply. Now do you prefer bitcoin to be regulated manually? 

Bitcoin is vanish once it is regulated manually, as the market depends on trades, buys and sells. Bitcoin exist because of the crypto users and the regular transcations, transfer ,buying and selling of crypto currency... It affects the market price of Bitcoin.

No, if bitcoin became like this, I would refuse to use it, since those who have influence on its price would simply speculate on the price and it would be impossible to make money on the fall and rise in prices.

22 hours ago, Dguy said:

It will not be good if Bitcoin will be regulated manually we don't have any one to stand for it 

You are right, there will be restrictions and limitations on what's e do in cryptocurrency and this will bring a bad idea to us and may even lead to the dead of cryptocurrency

It is possible for the country to adopt this year the first steps for the legal regulation of the crypto and bitcoin market, especially as the cryptocurrency market is one of the most preferred areas at the present time.

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

As for me, I think cryptocurrencies  can not die, even if there restrictions, cryptocurrencies  will always survive. Only shit coins can become dead. 

It won't die, but we won't enjoy it well like now if they integrate regulations on it, you know it will be kind of difficult to happen

I prefer that bitcoin remain unchanged without manual regulation, because if this happens, the value of trading and mining will decrease, maybe the currency price will decrease and its value will be lost.

No, I am against it, because then, most likely, the volatility of cryptocurrencies will disappear forever, and other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will not rise or fall in price like gold.

The truth is that I do not prefer to become Bitcoin manually, because it will lose a lot of its popularity and its turnout will decrease, as I believe that many problems will be created that hinder beginners in trading.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

There is both positivity and negativity if bitcoin will be controlled manually the postive part is there will be a smooth running and chance of loss will be reduced and negative part is from earning point of view users will not be able to earn more from it.

5 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I don't want anyone controlling Bitcoin. I prefer Bitcoin to work the way it is. if btc is controlled it will lose value and it will be another centralized money now

Controlling bitcoin will be bad for us and it will cause alot of problem in the cryptocurrency, some people can go to an extent of leaving cryptocurrency

No, if this happens, I will stop using bitcoin because then all cryptocurrencies will stop being such a good way to earn money.

Yes, I hope that will happen, because this will lead to the erasure of a lot of quorum and failed currencies from the market, and only strong currencies will remain in it.

Certainly, I prefer not to organize bitcoin manually, otherwise it will lose one of its most important and best advantages, which is to work automatically and without intermediaries

THINK POSITIVE

There may be good aspects of manually controlling bitcoin in terms of confirming transactions, but it is not preferable to have manual control because this will allow certain entities to control transactions in their favor and conversion and trading operations will be very slow

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Collective adoption and adoption has always been one of the most important pillars on which Bitcoin relies upon its rise, and the wager is on the increasing number of institutions and individuals eventually to understand the virtues of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 5:37 AM, kingsbtc said:

For me its good if it is regulated for you to be able to easily know if the value will rise or fall. But it is impossible to happen the value of bitcoin is volatile and we can't control the supply and demand to bitcoin.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, kingsbtc said:

No i don't prefer that the price of bitcoin to be controlled manually, if it controlled manually then the price fluctuation will decrease and we can use bitcoin for trading, i like bitcoin just they way it is right now.