What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

Of course there are risks to investing in Cryptocurrency, such as a market reversal or a currency drop in which you invested violently and thus leads to losing your money. I do not advise you to invest all your money in the field.

• +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 1:18 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well i suggest don't put all your money in one investment because you will lose all of it is disaster happens. In my opinion, you should divide it in different investment so that if there a problem in one investment only a small percent will be at risk and not all of your assets.

I agree because if we have many investment there's a high possibility for us to achieve success easily. We can earn more if we have many investment and although we have a loss in one then it can't affect the other investment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

According to my experience, i would like to say that invest in crypto is not risk free at all. Its true, that every profession have risk to gain, the crypto is risky in term of stability. But i would like to suggest you to invest in crypto but not much.  

Its little bit risky but a good way to earn faster than any other sector, no one can ignore the risky term of the bitoin. But if you skilled and know how to analysis the market and also predict the market then you can invest a big amount to get profit early. 

There are multiple levels of investment in cryptocurrencies There is investment in well-known cryptocurrencies and in unknown cryptocurrencies It depends on many important measures including currency credibility but we must not forget that investing in cryptocurrencies in general carries a level of risk

Alot  of dangers are corporated in crypto currency industry you have to take the risk if you want to be successful i f you want to invest know the right time to invest and which coins is right to invest.

The risk in crypto investment is always present because of its high volatility nature, cryptocurrency was associated with weird fluctuation so we cannot expect price stabilization in long period, so when we invest heavily on cryptocurrency we must aware of all these things because if something will happen that beyond our control we already know that it was part of our cryptocurrency journey.

There are lot of risks in investing in cryptocurrency. There is no any fix or constant prices for virtual currencies, they are volatile. Investment in crypto is supposed to be high risk, and high profit. If you have sound knowledge on Trading- You can earn a good income/profit from the investment and if your predictions goes wrong, you are likely to bear a heavy loss.

I think there is no danger to investing in crypto but remember one thing that always invest in Good coins there team and project is good and have good use case .As this way we can not get any loss in trading .

If you do everything right, you have nothing to fear!
But one of the problems is your fear! You can start selling your cryptocurrency when it falls in price, because you are afraid that it will not take off again, this is the big problem!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is very dangerous and risky to heavily invest in cryptocurrencies not only because of a chance to go to zero but also because of several other factors. The first thing can be losing your private keys or mnemonic words. Other thing can be - getting your funds be stolen by scammers (so called hackers), etc.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

In my opinion if you want to invest in crypto, you have to be very careful and not invest heavily in cryptocurrency, because like any investment, cryptocurrency also has risks so potential losses remain, so it's better to invest moderately to be safe. The danger is that if you invest heavily in the event of a loss, you can lose all the money you have.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:12 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

Surely there is some risk of losing a lot of your money and it doesn't come without risk just like in any other market and crypto has even a bit more risk because it consists of digital assets, and you should not invest heavily in anything as it was said numerous times in this forum by many people you should only invest what you can afford to lose, always keep some of your capital in fiat just in case what you invested on kept going down so you can average down and get a better average entry price.

Edited by lharost
  • +2 1

It is not advisable to invest heavily in cryptocurrency and instead of that I wi suggest you divide your money invest half outside Crypto and the other half in cryptocurrency world but you have to make sure you invest in good coins that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so that you will be able to earn some profit in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, Soaib khan said:

i think you are new In cryptocurrency market as far as I know cryptocurrency market is highly fluctuate sometimes Bitcoin which is one of largest cryptocurrency in the world goes up and down upto 3× from it's original price 

Crypto market have no surety to our investment because its always fluctuates,if we newly join in crypto then invest before know about crypto currency, and don't put all funds in one coin create a different coins portfolio, and invest certain amount in different coins Its best way to invest in crypto.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

What is your opinion?

You should know the factors to consider before to invest. I recommend to invest your funds on various currencies so the chance of loss is low. Dont invest if you cannot lose of what you can afford.

Depends on what you mean by danger , first of all you will need to find a legit and trusted site to invest your currencies on it , it is a good idea to inveat a huge money on crypto to make a huge profit but there is always a risk if this currency felt you will lose all your money  and from this point i don't advise to invest a lot of money on a single currency , try to exchange some to avoid huge loses

• +2 1

On 7/30/2020 at 2:09 AM, hasan007 said:

According to my experience, i would like to say that invest in crypto is not risk free at all. Its true, that every profession have risk to gain, the crypto is risky in term of stability. But i would like to suggest you to invest in crypto but not much.  

You are very right, it is just like risky your money, the gain can happen but what if the results is loss. Also, there are many ways you can gain from using normal fiat in real life and making some more money. I can not use all my fiat to buy crypto while I can not also use all my crypto to buy fia

• +1 2

The danger is that you can lose all your money. This can happen for many reasons that can be bad investments, scams, loss of keys and passwords, prices go down. So you have to know this before you invest, you can lose your investment but also know you can make ten times what you invested.

• +2 1

If you invest a large amount in cryptocurrency that is safe, if you have a good research of that coin in which you invest. Otherwise you my face the loss. And most important select legit site. Because if you invest in scamm site and you dont know so your money will be stolled. So i recommend invest on crypto trading like binance, yobit, that is 100% legit and give to you healthy profit. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 1/14/2020 at 6:25 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

If you want to invest in the crypto world, you have to make sure that you first look for a site that is already old and has lots of evidence that the site pays.

We should also seek that the web is professionally organised by a web designer and developer to make sure and safe your investment. I think so i share with you guys 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 1/14/2020 at 12:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

What is your opinion?

You should learn investment management or pay an expert to help you understand how to diversify and invest your funds and your portfolio. Most of us are not expert to give you exactly the directions you ask and we might explain it wrong and you can make a mistake. In my view this depends on how much you have.

• +3 1

There are always risks in investments, but you can look for the best platform to put your money in in order to make money from investing in a safe way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well if you are an investor you should expect the loss especially if you invest a huge amount but if you got lucky enough then you could also make a huge profit. I think the profit from investing crypto is high compared to some assets because it is volatile so there's a chance to rise up it again once the price fluctuate unlike the stocks for example it took months, years to rise depends on the status of the business.

For every business, regardless of its type, its risks, I read one of the responses that says not to put all eggs in one basket, this is true, so the diversification of your investment portfolio is better, and also to start with an investment that is not large and on several coins, but the most important of all is to be knowledgeable and experienced in  Investment