What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

The danger is everywhere. In your confusion, you can go to the site of the scammers. Cryptocurrency can plummet in price, there are many accidents, but without this life is impossible

On 1/13/2020 at 11:12 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

The dangers are the scams. I am found too many already and I am lucky that I was not convince by those scammer. They are gave a lot of crazy things they say about some money stuck in China and ask for me to send them crypto. So bad and I am not known how they manage to make money with this scam.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/9/2020 at 10:27 AM, invertirencripto said:

The cryptocurrency market is the most volatile you can find. If you invest too hard, you have a great risk of losing a lot of your capital. Everything will depend on the risk you want to take, but it is best to diversify your portfolio as much as possible.

I believe that investing heavily in crypto is not much of risk of one invests on the right coins at the right times. And in the case of unexpected falls of price what is needed is patient because crypto especially bitcoin has proved time after time that it can always recover.

Losing is just a part of investing. Invest amount you are afford to take the risk. If you think it does not worth the risk, then do not. You will also lose yourself if you are going to do something you are not sure about. It is important to learn more about investing before doing it already with a little amount of knowledge

heavily is very risky to do that you need to find a good time to invest, I can recommend to invest when the people are talking bad news but very bad news on crypto and that moment you can invest heavily the reason is becuase in this moment the market is very positive most of the people are buying coins to high price and the holder that want to keep this coin will suffer the next crash. There are to way to invest the firs one is to buy a crypto and wait to sell more higher than you bought and the other is, find a broker that permit to open short and long trade now can can invest heavily but I recommend to short bitcoin in the crash this way you can earn a lot of money too.

• Useful or interesting 1

When investing into Cryptocurrencies these days make sure you aknowledge everything about a particular invested currency.

For example, don't just invest immediatly after some news pop up or a huge price change happens because that might be something temporarily and can turn down to something even worse for your investment (negative profit).

You need to learn what's the currencies project about and if people / community / more investors are interested in it so that the coin becomes active thus worth of an investment.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

First, you should not invest all your money in one currency because you are thus liable to lose a lot in the event of the collapse of your currency and your family by choosing the currencies of yourself. Strong projects that have a bright future in the field of digital currencies and diversification of your balance between the dollar, currencies and Bitcoin

It is risky to invest heavily in crypto world if you haven’t expert in the crypto world. Always try to invest which you can recover if you loss. Otherwise it will become a great disaster for you. So, before investing, think more             

On 1/14/2020 at 4:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

The danger of investing heavily in crypto is that, increasing the risk of big losses, when you invest in any coin, you have to analyze and also have a strategy so as not to make mistakes.

• +1 1

Well, there's a lot of danger on it especially when you are just s beginner, there's a possibility that the site or project that you invest with is scam because there's a lot of sites are scam especially for those cloud mining sites.

• +1 1

You shouldn't invest only in one sector but the meaning of diversification is about not investing in just one sector but in many. You should invest heavy but in many assets as gold retail stocks and cryptocurrencies.

the risk is that it is a very volatile market and in one day you can lose all your investment so try to distribute your investment in several currencies and not just one and invest only what you are willing to lose nothing else

If it is good to invest a lot in cryptocurrencies, what is bad is to invest in only one thing, what I do is invest in several cryptocurrencies, so it is safer and I have a lot of profits in different cryptocurrencies that is what I do.

• +1 1

The risk is like in any other investment, if you are not prepared, you will surely go very wrong. You must also be very well prepared mentally, it is one of the most important factors.

There are some dangers of investing big. The most dangers is fake websites. Lost of money through scam. Or lost of profit. Online investing is risk. Because if you lost your investment no one will be responsible. 

By doing this and if we have a loss in one currency and a good profit in another currency and we have knowledge about how to invest and the currency in which we invest, even if we invest in many currencies the chances of profit are high and we.We can reduce our risk through this method.

Among the dangers of investing a lot in cryptocurrencies is that there is a very high risk of losing all the investment, of course you can also earn a lot, but there is a high level of risk, either due to the volatility of the market when it causes the price to fall or when scammers operating in cyberspace intervene. That is why when it comes to investing, you have to take precautions when it comes to downward volatility in the market and do a lot of research so as not to fall for scammers.

• +4 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

What is your opinion?

Don't put all the chicken in one basket . It is crypto world and anything can happen here. you should think deeply before investing how many loses you can afford . I will always suggest to choose several coins to invest.

Scam projects are the most dangerous things in the crypto market becasue so many peoples now leave the crypto market becasue they think that crypto market is fake becasue they loss their money in just the fake projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To me I think the danger  in investing heavily on cryptocurrency is when the cryptocurrency tends to fall in price, as a beginner or someone new in the crypto world, you have to try with something little in the first place before making heavily investment, because you may not have experience on it and if you jump into it with huge money, you may also fail badly.

• +1 1

I think falling price of coin is dangerous and cause loss of money .but sometimes heavy investment eatn profit if price is at high rate.so unstable price determine your income.

• +1 1

There are a lot of risks accompanied in investing with cryptocurrencies. The major risk/problem you may encounter is the fraudulent and scamming schemes in the field. There are a lot of people who were scammed due to their negligence and lack of knowledge. I suggest that you should learn first in the forum before taking the next step in this crypto space. 

• +2 1

Well, in itself it is a financial product where you can invest and any financial product in which one participates has risks due to supply and demand. This moves the market and can add as much value to it as take it away. I believe that for this reason there is high volatility and that a project achieves a high appreciation or that it loses all its value. The dangers are not knowing how to identify a misleading product, but we can avoid that as one gains experience. I believe that the most appropriate way to gain experience and learn is with patience and perseverance until mastering a subject to advance to the next level.

• +2 1

It depends on the investment or rather the project in which you will invest, it is always advisable to carry out a personal analysis to avoid losses and to help you conclude if you will feel safe in that investment.
As for if it is profitable, if it is, as long as you invest correctly.

• +2 1

Without experience, guidelines and knowledge you can bring profit. You will lose investment in a day or week. Investing heavily will give you lose and you will be broken. Get some experience and learn with small amount do some trading, analysis own and share with crypto users who  exchange points with you. Then you will do heavily investment. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1