What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

There is a risk in any business. Large investments lead to large returns. If there is an opportunity to invest in large volumes - you need to do this. Cryptocurrency is a reliable source of income.

My opinion is that if it is totally safe to invest in cryptocurrencies, as long as it is in cryptos that are already consolidated, as is the case of ETH and of course bitcoin, serious studies indicate that bitcoin will be the gold of the future, analysis that I share with pleasure for the technology behind bitcoin such as the Blockchain

The danger of investing heavily in cryptocurrencies is that many projects, and consequently, many cryptocurrencies will lose value almost to 0. If we want to avoid this we should stay in the main cryptocurrencies in the market. Whenever you invest in crypto, research the project behind.

It is safe as long as prior research is done before investing. You should avoid investing in businesses that are coming to market and you do not have much information, it is best to invest in cryptocurrencies or platforms that are already established and with a long history so you will avoid being scammed.

• +5 1

The risks of trading in cryptosystems are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptosystem market. Since they represent a high risk, it is important that you understand the risks before you start an investment in cryptologic currencies.

The greatest risk in investing in cryptocurrencies is that said cryptocurrency loses its value, that is, if it cost $ 100, it will drop to $ 10

3 Biggest Risks for Crypto:
- Choosing an Insecure Trading Platform (like Kucoin)
- Handling Private Keys
- Picking the Wrong Cryptos to Trade

Edited by LionVic

Each investment has its risk, it is better to play it safe, invest in projects that have had a good reference and time, buy the best cryptos. so you will avoid losses in the future

The danger that could be there is that they hack the exchange where you have your coins and they go with your money several times but you never know where else it could go

If you invest heavily in cryptocurrencies, if you fail, if you lose successfully, you must lose a huge number of cryptocurrencies.  So it is advisable to invest a small amount of crypto to make a profit and if you lose you will lose a small amount of cryptocurrency.  I think you should invest a small amount.  Only then can you benefit.

• +1 1

HiEach investment has its risk, it is better to play it safe, invest in projects that have had a good reference and time, buy the best cryptos. so you will avoid losses in the future

There is always risk in any business and investment. Large investments generate very good returns. If you have the ability to invest in large amounts, you should. Cryptocurrencies nowadays I consider it a good way to get money.

On 14.01.2020 at 00:12, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

@kingsbtc There are risks, of course. But with risks, you get the opportunity to multiply your investment several times. Just remember, never invest in a crypto currency his salary, don't turn cuartero, car and grandmother's pension. Don't use the money you're saving. To enter cryptocurrency investing, you can use money that you are ready to lose.

I believe that investing heavily in cryptocurrency carries huge risks, which can lead to disastrous results for your nerves and money. It is better to Invest only a part of the income that you are already ready to lose and in the worst case scenario, you will not lose everything

• +2 1

Of course there are a lot of risks in heavy investment, the most important great loss if the price of the currency conducted a large decline in its value, but if you are a local professional you can stop this decline and avoid them

• +2 1

Its gives you alot of profit investing in crypto.but do not put all money on one coins its a stupid things.always invest wisly.invest in yourself before investing in any thing.

There are really many risks. Firstly, cryptocurrency's cost can drop and rise very fast, so you can earn much, or lose everything. Also, there can be technical problems with the networks, that will cause crypto costs drop. So, think many times what coin to invest, or not invest.

Edited by nikitiy228

There is a lot of danger. One you can lose all your money if the market starting to behave in a bad way second it will affect your health.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, as in any other business, risk is latent, I know of people who have made a lot of money and I also know of people who have lost all their capital. the important thing is to have good risk management and stick to a strategy.

I would not dare to invest a large amount of money at this time, since there is a high risk of losing a lot, but I think that everything depends on the strategy of each person, but personally I recommend only investing a small amount of money since the risk of losing will be less than if you invest a large amount.

Remember that this is a variable trade, very changeable and by investing a lot there is the risk of losing a lot too, therefore it is more advisable to work with portions. Little by little in different places

You will find after a while there were many dangers but you have already lost a lot because you bought the first altcoin that you didn't buy a week ago when you were looking at it. Or you bought held and sold and then price immediately goes up. This happens all the time to everyone because the times are very difficult to manage. My advice if you look at an altcoin and you think it is looking good, buy it the same moment, but not sell all your bitcoin for this or all your money, only a small part.

All things considered, there have some danger when you are contributing a few coins and we can't evade that, on the off chance that you have some thought how to contribute appropriately, you don't have stress over for that and you would now be able to begin winning some cash by doing holding of coins.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:12 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

There is always danger when investing your money, there are many more in cryptography, this is because if you invest to do trading you must find a way not to leave your profit on the exchange and pass it to a high volume wallet that is sure not go to disappear