Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

On 4/4/2020 at 4:38 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I think it is not possible for crypto to replace all national currency because it is the national currency that the wort of crypto is measured in. Therefore without the notional currency the bitcoin and other cryptos would cease to have any worth and therefore they would not be able to be used. I do think that it is possible for crypto to work in conjunction with national currencies and for it to become integrated into financial infrastructures, but as for replacing, i think that this is impossible.

I also agree with you. Because national currency and crypto currency both are different from each other. National currency is the symbol of nation but crypto currency is same in every countries.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:47 AM, Rita_Italy said:

We have to understand crypto is not real money and we are not living in internet so to use in real life we need Fiat and real paper money. So crypto can't be replaced with national currency

That is only for now, in later years we will be able to purchase anything we want directly with bitcoin, imagine that!

Perhaps that will happen in the future if these countries decide to adopt the blockchain system, but at the present time this is not possible, unfortunately.

10 hours ago, Basad said:

Okay nevertheless I also hope so in the nearest future, transactions using cryptocurencies is the most simplest and best way with very low charging fees 

To be fair the fees are not that low in bitcoin, sometimes becomes more than 50k satoshi, but we have XLM and even better the lighting network for that.

I don't  think  that bitcoin  will replace  real and national  currencies.  But I think it could be use along with the national  currencies. It could  be the currency  of all over the world and could  be use every where. 

5 hours ago, ak.sanya07 said:

No never. This can't happen in the human history. Beacuae the physical currency is the foundation of financial system. Both can do their respective work.in parallel. So we can't do that.

Yes, it won't happen in the future, they are not even correlated, they can be used in different ways in the world, but can't be able to be successfully against national currency

To count that, the matter needs time, and I do not think that it can be achieved in our contemporary generation, as long as the government does not accept that it is dealt with, and this will lead to an imbalance in the country's economy. For this reason, it does not accept

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Basad said:

You are right, when you talk of BTC fees actually it's not too low but their are alternative coins to BTC that has very low fees charges when making transactions, LTC  is a God example

Much better is the XLM and XRP which have even lower fees these are the coins of the future.

I think that it is possible in the future, but the matter requires a lot of currencies, and the matter depends on the first country that will replace the cryptocurrencies with the usual current currencies, but the matter needs a lot of work and development

I don't really believe that, what I believe is the cryptocurrency becoming a world wide accepted method of payment. It won't definitely see the end of fiats, I believe. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We should target to establish cryptocurrency as a currency which is acceptable to a large part of the world population. Our targets must be realistic. Overtaking gold and all national currency is not going to happen in the near term. Firstly people must be educated and know the basic things about cryptos.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I believe that cryptocurrency has all the chances to overcome national currencies in the next 20 years because it definitely can't happen any time soon but in some far future can.

3 hours ago, ChilBran said:

Countries will also make sure that national currencies will not vanish because they can be operated electronically too. 

I don’t think that’s my friend, the crypto and the real money are back at home so I think that in the future only one of them will survive,I think crypto is the area that will remain.

It is impossible to replace local currencies with cryptocurrencies, governments will not allow it, and this is certainly impossible to happen.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Fiat and crypto currencies are connected. I mean, how do you measure the value of Bitcoin? By US dollar of course which is a fiat currency. So the answer will definitely be No, cryptocurrencies will not replace fiat.

• +1 1

For now , no i don’t think so , is really difficult to do this , because many people don’t know about cryptocurrency , and many people don’t trust crypto , and also is difficult to change the notional currency to crypto . Yes we see many of countries created their crypto , but this need many years to come true.

It cannot happen, in the short term at least. Paper currencies are completely in control of the dealings between people, governments and companies. We cannot say that cryptocurrencies are able to replace national currencies, perhaps it is possible after a hundred years.

Crypto currency may have a very bright future,but i don't think it will be possible for crypto to replace all the national currency by it.Because both currency have some specific uses which can't be replaced by one another.So i will go for no to your question.

Perhaps it will be a reality in the future, but it needs a lot of time because many people these days do not use cryptocurrencies.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:09 PM, Akhil07 said:

I think it's not possible to happen because a lot of countries are against the idea of cryptocurrencies

Well, as of now many countries bare being against with cryptocurrency but in the future, this will be accepted byany countries and this is coming from the experts because they will know seeing the importance of it so that they will adopted it.

I dont think so , there is nothing like that but you can take your time and check out what will happen when this is developed, keep on looking out on this, there is a lot that can happen but there is a lot also to really define the work that is happening in the crypto world , it seems true that we have a chance that crypto might change the whole scene

On 1/14/2020 at 12:17 AM, mskhatri24 said:

It is impossible that cryptocurrency replace all national currency as every nation has unique currency with unique value with unique economic challenges and till now even dollar didn't replace them. But I think just like dollar, crypto may be the universal currency for trade and investment around the globe.

The only thing that's j expected in the future if the cryptocurrencies will be legalized worldwide, then I think every country will be having their own cryptocurrency. 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:00 PM, Soaib khan said:

maybe crypto currency not replace national currency because most of peoples not know about crypto and not educated.some countries already banned crypto.

Possible for some country to replace their currency into cryptocurrencies. 

But I think it will take many years and process before this thing happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I think very soon cryptocurrency will replace all fiat currency around the world and each country will have it's own crypto projects. Hopefully in few years to come.

On 5/23/2020 at 5:18 PM, Imran01234 said:

Countless countries have not yet tolerated cryptocurrency, I think it will never be in the future, cryptocurrency will provide all national money, the values of the two currencies have their own merits, I do not think of this goal

I agree that there is no reason to think that crypto can take over the national currencies, but there is economic war and embargo's enforced in some countries, making their national currency fail, as it loses trust when trade is not possible or limited. There are sanctions that do nothing else besides impoverising the population of nations. People in these countries can actually use cryptocurrencies to avoid situations as hyperinflation that reduces their wealth.

Edited by BTC Future