Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

No cryptocurrencies won't take over. The central banks will allow it. These central banks are developing their own blockchain with a crypto coin which will replace fiat. So everything is becoming digital. But the other crypto currencies will still exist, maybe in the black market or legally.

I don’t believe that cryptocurrency will ever totally replace fiat currency. As all cryptocurrencies are decentralised currencies and their is no bank or institution that carries the transaction details. Most governments will never accept them for tax payments.

Это будет во многом зависеть от принятия людьми, в настоящее время существуют тысячи криптовалют, но мы знаем, что только некоторые из них выживут, кроме обычных людей, даже криптовалюты трудно понять, и их обращение с ними для тех, кто не вовлечен в этот мир, трудно для В отличие от простых в использовании бумажных денег, все будет зависеть от образования, полученного в области генетики, и от того, насколько технологии упрощают использование на данный момент в качестве средства сбережения, их можно использовать в будущем.

290/5000

Probably sometime it could happen :) that some cryptocurrency can be adopted as an official currency. It is a very difficult situation and it would need many regulations by the gobernment, so that it can be adopted. But it could happen at some point in history.

I don't think that this can happen any time soon. For this to happen we need new financial system. It must be planetary size, above all countries and governments. Then I can imagine how it will work. But that will not happen.

well replacing countries Currency is not possible because everything about crypto is mostly virtual Although most countries are gearing  towards cashless policies I think crypto currency is not an alternative for now, maybe it will be in future but for now it's totally not a possibility 

I don't think this could happen. It is a low probability after the regulations come, but still not very likely in my opinion. Maybe a gold-based crypto currency can be issued, but it does not make sense to me that this is the common currency of the whole world.

Maybe one day, the understanding of money will be completely different. But we are now on the threshold of global changes. And at this stage of the development of civilization, we should not expect large-scale achievements.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 1/13/2020 at 6:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

The stable cryptocurrency tied to the dollar will replace without and that stablecoin is DAI in this protocol, users print not like the FED. that prints infinity

This is unlikely to happen, as national currencies represent the financial system of a country sustained by its wealth. Cryptocurrencies are a digital option with greater use if it is about international transactions or in case a person is not in their country, the adoption will allow their use to be at the level of fiat currency, increasing its value.

If this happens, we will move to the distant future. The world can have one cryptocurrency agreed as a basic and other currencies as a secondary. The possibility of canceling real currencies is possible to make everything digital.

I donot think so because national currencies backed with gold and inflation numbers are controled but crypto currencies backed with nothing only people trust that is not enough to be main currency

Greetings cryptotalk community,

I am almost sure about this to happen. The current financial structure where the governments can freely mint massive amounts of money cannot be sustained forever. Going like this, a great financial crisis even worse than the previous ones would break out. And after that, in my opinon, the golden age for cryptocurrencies will start. I think we are going to witness a great change and unfortunately the transition period will be quite painful for the unprepared...     

Thanks for reading and have a good day. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

That's impossible. Goverment  just adapt national currency about blockchain technology. Also they make for users will also make all transactions transparent.

No we cannot can campare crypto currencies with fiat.and there is no chance of replacing it.fiat have own value since a long of centuries.in the old time gold is used for money.but now i think we cannot replace the cryptocurrencies with fiat.

It is possible that after a long time we can say goodbye to coins and banknotes and start using crypto money, but I think it will take a long time for this.

lo veo complicado. no creo que los gobiernos permitan de que ellos se queden fuera del negocio. lo mas seguro es que de algun modo las regulen

The national currency of a country is regulated by the laws and provisions of the establishment of a country, so that national currency cannot be removed or replaced with cryptocurrency, I think cryptocurrency will only be an alternative currency and as an investment asset.

• +1 1

Of course, there are also some big challenges and concerns with this scenario. If cryptocurrencies outperform cash in terms of use, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. If cryptocurrencies were to take over entirely, a new infrastructure would have to be developed to allow the world to adapt. There would inevitably be difficulties with the transition, as cash could quickly become incompatible, leaving some people with lost assets. Established financial institutions would likely have to struggle to change their ways.It is important to note that while the initial Bitcoin-mania saw quite a few companies offering to accept cryptocurrency, that list has steadily dwindled and has brought with it skepticism about its use as a medium of exchange Beyond the impact of the future of cryptocurrency on individual consumers and financial institutions. The governments themselves would suffer. Government control over core currencies is key to regulation in many ways, and virtual currencies would operate with much less government reach.

• Useful or interesting 1

My personal opinion. If you take today's money that any state has, it is printed pieces of paper that are provided with a gold and foreign exchange reserve. The money that we pay with credit cards is digitized money from the same gold and foreign exchange reserves. We can say that the ruble, dollar... in electronic form is a kind of crypto currency. It turns out that most States already have their own cryptocurrency .

Всем добра

Very very unlikely. Rather, blockchain technology will be developed and added to Fiat money, as China has now done. This "symbiosis" of the crypt and fiat is the future of the crypt in my opinion.

It seems to me not, but this is my personal opinion. In terms of paying for the purchase, this is easy to implement. But, hardly anyone will agree to receive a salary of $ 5,000 in BTC, and the next day the salary will be $ 4,500. That's why the currency is needed for stability. But again, if someone makes the main payment in cryptocurrency for their popular application, then of course it will be a good breakthrough in this regard. In the meantime, just waiting