Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Actually we always see a dream that in future Crypto currency will become next and main currency of the world, but all understand that it's not easy because there are many obstacles behind it. So the authority of Crypto currency has to take many courageous step for achiving this.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:37 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

In my opinion this will never happen. Because crypto currency will always remain unstable currency and a good economy needs a stable currency for circulation so this won't happen. 

I don't think that's an easy work. All the countries are dependent on flat currencies. First you have to make crypto currencies easy for everyone and also make them realize the usefulness of the currency. By that the currencies will be much more easier to the people. Then maybe it can be used as a daily traded currencies. But it is a long process. It will take some time. 

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:37 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

I think its not possible. Crypto currencies and national currency both are different. We use crypto currency in digital way but every nation has own currency. 

I think that no, this will probably never happen because the authorities will not just give up their currency.

2 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that no, this will probably never happen because the authorities will not just give up their currency.

Technology will always replace our primitive ways of life, so I'm sure crypto will someday be the only currency used.

I think it is not possible for crypto to replace all national currency because it is the national currency that the wort of crypto is measured in. Therefore without the notional currency the bitcoin and other cryptos would cease to have any worth and therefore they would not be able to be used. I do think that it is possible for crypto to work in conjunction with national currencies and for it to become integrated into financial infrastructures, but as for replacing, i think that this is impossible.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptocurrency won't replace any national currencies, I don't think this will ever happen in cryptocurrency, fait Currency has their mission and cryptocurrency differs and its used differs too

I think that no, this will never happen, in many countries the government listens to the opinion of the older generation who will be against replacing the national currency with cryptocurrency.

i carry out perceive bitcoin replacing the us cash as the commonly used currency online since bitcoin has every part of the compensation that the dough has as well as its loose as a result a ration of individuals who like to be unmemorable will achieve it appealing. desirable bitcoin has the drive to all of a sudden step up in rate consequently I go with other populace by means of bitcoin in the forthcoming

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace national currencies, and this is impossible to happen because no country can accept a cryptocurrency to replace its domestic currency and it does not control it.

Life is great and enjoy it

Also, cryptocurrencies cannot replace all national currencies because not everyone will support it No one can determine the difference in the price of a cryptocurrency if the cryptocurrency goes down as it wishes and the national currency remains stable in one place and is controlled by the government. It will take a long time.

No dear it far far away to be happening. But it will take place. But however international currencies may be overcome by crypto currencies. Iean international transactions may be done in crypto. 

It is very difficult for cryptocurrencies to take the place of fiat currencies. There are many countries that prohibit these currencies. I do not think that there is a country and countries that will and will put all their money inside the Internet, but it is possible to use cryptocurrencies in many things and trade and support the country's economy

• +1 1

In long race I will say a cryptocurrency will prejudice the currencies of different country. But at present there is no chance of cryptocurrency to be accepted the currency of the countries. Because many of the government don't want to accept.

Personally I think it's a little difficult for Cryptocurrencies to replace national currencies and if it were to happen it would happen in a long time 

I think that, but not soon, the possibility of this happening is very little, but it is not impossible. There are many challenges that the cryptocurrency will pass through, but in the end the national currency will not remain anywhere, and this is only my personal opinion.

I think that no, this will never happen, because people who are now 25-35 years old will not agree with this and will live at least 50-60 years and constantly go to the polls so that this does not happen.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

I think that cryptocurrency cant take all over the world and remove national currency because some countries is still banning them I think that is a thing in the future because cryptocurrency can cnontinue to develop 

I don’t think that crypto-currency will replace national currency because every country has their own currency and the government can control them where the cryptocurrency are uncontrollable but if they work together they can do great         

Crypto currencies markets is a virtual currencies and decentralized market it means its don't have capacity for making replaced to the fiat currencies. Investment can be valued able for us and everyone earn some extra profit from crypto market but don't used as replace of fiat currencies. 

40 minutes ago, Basad said:

Before I thought it will but I later realise crypto is too volatile and it's mostly decentralized,  holding to that facts cryptocoins can replace national money unless to serve as an alternative currency 

But there are stable coins been developed these days, they are very good coins that have more chances to replace the  use of fiat and banks.

2 hours ago, Basad said:

Well when you mentioned stable coins still to me there is not much differences because not all things you can get with cryptocurency one has to exchange it to Fiat currency before to buy other things

this will change in the later days, it is a slow process started with bitcoins then stablecoins and finally things will be favourable for making payments with bitcoins.