Bitcoin as a store of value - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Bitcoin as a store of value

Market volatility of the crypto are mostly changeable.You can not expect the crypto in the store value. For example if you locate the value of BTC from the last week and compare that now, the value has the massive change.Tomorrow, price can half of it too, nothing is predictable. 

Bitcoin's utility as a store of value is dependent on its utility as a medium of exchange.  Like fiat currencies, Bitcoin is not backed by any physical commodity or precious metal. Throughout much of its history, the current value of Bitcoin has been driven primarily by speculative interest.

The only coin you would want to store is the coin, that will at the least give back the original amount, at the minimum, and the maximum amount if possible, Bitcoin has all the possibilities, and it can give back a hundred times more than the invested amount, and that is the only reason that matters. 

bitcoin is very volatile, and this volatility may also not be very good if the person buys at price X and then drops a lot. This means that the person will have great losses while the person's intention was to escape the losses

Yes, I prefer bitcoin investment in the long term and also the daily trading I see is good, I think it is a store of value and a great investment, it has achieved a great return for the early investors during the past years.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:13 PM, alden65423 said:

For me I'll save money ofcourse for future because i believe that bitcoin can give me a good life but sometimes when i'm working i having a fun because i enjoying the question and answer about bitcoin and also I'm very happy because of the great salary they give to me and I will honor this opportunity to have a work here.

BTC is the future of the world and you are doing good to safe the money for the future of the BTC but if you buy now the BTC is the great idea becasue in the crypto market you will make good money in the market in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Any volatile coin (including bitcoin) can not be used as a value storage because storing value means to keep it from going down. You can buy Gold to use it as a value storage because it is a stable commodity and doesn't have sudden jumps or drops. It keeps going up slowly and protect the value of your money well. Another advantage of Gold is that it can always be converted to cash without any problem. If you insist on using crypto as value storage, you have to buy stable coins like Tether and Dai.

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, jahanian145 said:

🖤😶💙Cryptocurrency is not a good store of value as the price is changing so fast.

For me this currency is made to earn and lose, therefore, the only amount we should have on this is the money we dont need to spend.

BUT, IF local stores and merchant will accept crypto in their routine then that is the call to shift.

For now i will choose still to have FIAT and GOLD as a store value.❤️🤪😴

•  
  •  

Bitcoin is best way to store your money but buy bitcoib when bitcoin price fall like 3000/4000$ then buy bitcoin and store it after few days or fews months your money 4× multiply 😍😍😍

If you want to benefit from saving these top coins is the right answer. But if you want a stable value, the USDT is a good choice.

Hello my friend, I would like to say my favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum. It is popular and has a reasonable price. You can also transfer it from many platforms. It comes in the second degree to me Bitcoin but it is nerve to store it at certain times.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I prefer gold and bitcoin in terms of profits, but the latter has consequences if you are not familiar with it, despite its huge profits, you may become a millionaire, if you follow these two
I speak hard :classic_biggrin: 

If you like Manshoori, do not skimp on me with an Like button in order to keep helping friends

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

bitcoin store is not reason for prices increase of bitcoins, because in this crypto industry so coins have limited supply, not only bitcoin have limited supply, but another coins not gain this type of prices, because is the only coin to do this price, because so many investors invest amount in bitcoin.

I am saving bitcoin both for fun and for the future, I am having fun as I do bitcoin because I learn as many thing as I go along, one example is the signature campaign where you can share your knowledge while your earning. Its fun sharing your knowledge. I also do bitcoin for the future because I think bitcoin is the future of currency and this might be my ticket to a better life in the future

Having to talk about bitcoin being a store of value can be interpreted in many different ways as , Crypto can store values but one thing to know is of that that value might not be permanent on what you originally traded on Crypto. As fluctuating prices is always in Crypto

Bitcoin has been used by many people and some are still holding bitcoin for that value to appreciate, this is a good plan because bitcoin is volatile

On 9/29/2019 at 5:09 AM, Glossy said:

What do you think what cryptocurrency is the best for store of value.

Bitcoin is the most popular and a lot of people use it, but there are other cryptocurrencies too with different benefits.

For example Monero is private coin that can not be traced.

And what other assets do you prefer as a store of value?

Gold has been traditionally used for hundreds of years for example.

Well Bitcoin is a good store of value and at the same time it doesnt, is always down and up and maybe you could lose your money on those down and up, i recomend you as a store of value some stable coins their price is stable so is less risky

For me, I prefer storing Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long time because it will be very profitable during the coming years and I am sure of this and we can consider these currencies as gold

I am using USDT because it is a stable currency to keep profits in bitcoin and it is a good value store but that is in the declining stage

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/18/2020 at 8:00 AM, MeiLynh said:

things are not in favor of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market that dealers and car companies can make such a big decision. Signature campaign where you can share your knowledge while making money. It happily shares your knowledge. I also make bitcoin for the future because I think bitcoin is the future of money and this may be the ticket for me to have a better life in the future.

I am also the future of bitcoin and I think it will become the most popular currency in the world, for signature campaigns it is the best way to earn bitcoin as you can increase your knowledge and get some bitcoin at the same time. I hope that signature campaigns will be launched here on the forum.

yeah i will agree tgat bitcoin is a way to store assets values, take for example you convert three hundred dollars into bitcoin and stor for two year, I letter coming back for that three hundred dollars you will still remain it back and even with profits, of posibly double of it which we see as investment, this is because the value of the bitcoin is retained and even incrrased. 

Monero coin is private coin therefore investment in this coin is not recommend by me. And i recommend some other top level coins of crypto market such as bitcoin, eth, xrp and eos coin for long term investment as well as short and medium term trading and investment also. 

On 9/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, Glossy said:

What do you think what cryptocurrency is the best for store of value.

For me, xrp or Ripple cryptocurrency is the best to store value. It is because I believe that it has a great future. For now, it only have small value because it is depending on bitcoin. But unlike the other crypto, for me, xrp is the most worthy for my investment. I can make my money grow using it so I always invest in it.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency and for sure storing it will be much profitable. As we know that the price of btc goes high after a time,so that's why it is considered to be one of the most promising currency. But also other like litecoins and etheruem are also quite profitworthy coins. Storing them and investing in right time can bring good amount of cash. So try to choose between these three i hope. 

For me, the best currency to store is the bitcoin currency, where we can make profits from it by storing it, and if you also want to store your currencies without any risks, we can use currencies whose price is more stable

Crypto currencies are good to invest as our store of value and the most profitable coin is bitcoin. You can buy them and hold for a long time when the prices are low, they will return your capital with good profit up to 100% when you will sell them back after their price grows.

Time is the ultimate weapon!