Bitcoin as a store of value - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Bitcoin as a store of value

as we can see price bitcoin still come climbing,and can make more new high price. because of supply and demand of bitcoin also.and very good enough value for bitcoin

On 10/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, starwalkerz said:

In my opinion, Bitcoin has been a great store of value for the past ten years, after all the value has increased a hundredfold since some kind of adoption outside of the core group, but in my opinion the growth is limited by the emergence of competing investment opportunities in the same genre.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is a digital asset whose value continues to grow. if we save $ 10 USD from 2010 then in 2019 this value will remain $ 10 USD. but if we save $ 10 USD in the form of Bitcoin in 2010 then this year it has changed to tens of thousands of USD

On 11/7/2019 at 10:05 AM, nira09 said:

I agree with you. Bitcoin is a digital asset whose value continues to grow. if we save $ 10 USD from 2010 then in 2019 this value will remain $ 10 USD. but if we save $ 10 USD in the form of Bitcoin in 2010 then this year it has changed to tens of thousands of USD

If you compare real value of $10 in 2010 and 2019, then thanks to inflation, printing out money by FED, the current $10 is worth less than 9 years ago.

Even better for BTC itself.

2 hours ago, Linkkoin said:

If you compare real value of $10 in 2010 and 2019, then thanks to inflation, printing out money by FED, the current $10 is worth less than 9 years ago.

Even better for BTC itself.

That's the reason I chose Bitcoin. maybe 1 Bitcoin today will become very valuable in the next 10 years because its value continues to grow.

It will sound corny, but at the moment only Bitcoin is winning my position as an investment and savings. Although, as an alternative, the rather interesting Ripple coin is like a global network through which people and institutions can easily transfer money.

pxf.jpg

for this time u can't use a bitcoin as a store of value because there is always a possibility to loose massively holing it. but in the future yeah btc can be a good choice to store the value 

On 11/8/2019 at 3:07 PM, igglybuff said:

In my opinion, bitcoin is the new gold, before gold is used to protect money from inflation, as many people did in some wars, they keep their money in gold, now it is exactly the same with Bitcoin, they keep bitcoin to protect themselves from economic crises as it happens in several countries.

You are right in a way, because there are a lot of parallels between BTC and gold. They are both accepted internationally as a means of payement. BTC has one big advantage - it is more liquid, it can be transferred anywhere in the world more easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

They never had any arguments about why something like bitcoin should not be incredibly valuable but now they are really desperate to try to find anything they can say to try to say bitcoin will not maintain its value.They tried in the past to use the stability of fiat as a sign that it was better but since then inflation is making sure we notice that stability is for nothing if our purchasing power is going down while we see the opposite process happening with bitcoin.

Bitcoin might have a store value, i think is like gold but need more time to be used like gold but if will happen then i'm sure price will grow way more.

No currency overcomes Bitcoin in this area. It is true as you mentioned there are currencies that have great properties and may be better than Bitcoin in practice but I think people only trust Bitcoin in the long run. Because it is the first currency they recognized and they believe that all currencies belong to Bitcoin. So I think the vast majority of people only trust Bitcoin

You can search on amazon or eBay. I think you will find your results for your search but if not then sell your bitcoin and buy a car with cash. I will suggest you not to use your bitcoin or sell your bitcoin because the price is growing more and more and the holder of bitcoin will make handsome money with their holdings. Try to buy a car with cash.

BTC  is the most popular. so my guess is that, as long as decentralization stays Bitcoin will stay and domine.  

They are different sector and not same. Gold is a physical asset which is generally used as a jewellery. On the other hand, bitcoin is a online based decentralized crypto coin which is much popular at this time for investment.

Each of them does have its own characteristics. There are people who are lucky when investing in gold and there are also people who are lucky when investing in Bitcoin. So in my opinion choose according to the abilities and passion that we have. Don't force when we don't have the ability. Learning is not to blame but if you get the end point, that's what you choose.

for some people, especially those who understand this system, I think for them, it is more appropriate to invest in crypto than gold. however, I still think that gold is still better, even though it is still very difficult. but, in the easier case, I better use bitcoin for now than gold.

If store as value on cryptocurrency i prefer Bitcoin and ethereum since both of them have bigger volume and liquidty, BNB Was really good too since it native coin from best exchange and for traditional asset i think Gold and Home (Real Estate)

I still prioritize saving wealth in the form of gold. It's safer than saving via bitcoin, because the internet could be destroyed and you will lose it all.

Not unless bitcoin is regulated by the government, then they have the power and controll over it. Regards with the store value, i would rather have bitcoin than gold because when emergency comes, i cannot lift all my gold but i can open my bitcoin account anywhere with internet. How convinient.

I think the best store value is bitcoin. Hold it for atleast 5-10 years and you will surely get a massive profit to it once you sell it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 9/29/2019 at 5:09 PM, Glossy said:

What do you think what cryptocurrency is the best for store of value.

Bitcoin is the most popular and a lot of people use it, but there are other cryptocurrencies too with different benefits.

For example Monero is private coin that can not be traced.

And what other assets do you prefer as a store of value?

Gold has been traditionally used for hundreds of years for example.

You mean "value" is not about numerics right? 

I like the BNB to store value because it's made by the best exchangers and I also like the YO it's because aridrop :D. Still whatever is prioritized is the finacial advantage in terms of asset storage, bitcoin remains the best, the value tends to increase more, already existed 10 years ago. 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:09 AM, Glossy said:

What do you think what cryptocurrency is the best for store of value.

Bitcoin is the most popular and a lot of people use it, but there are other cryptocurrencies too with different benefits.

For example Monero is private coin that can not be traced.

And what other assets do you prefer as a store of value?

Gold has been traditionally used for hundreds of years for example.

I always prefer bitcoin in anything,this coin have good future and it is good to hold, you will not lose any thing, the price will rise again and you'll make a difference 

cryptocurrency or bitcoin is a digital currency that we can use as a payment method and also for valuable storage assets, but now we see governments in some countries unfortunately have not yet formalized crtptocurrency and bitcoin as possible payment methods because of this we can say people make bitcoin as valuable storage assets in the future.

Ethereum can also be a storage of the value of your money. Choose a digital currency that has the lowest rate of decline from year to year.