Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

I would say that the best option is to keep the bitcoin, you have to be patient, maybe the price will go down but if you keep them later the price will recover and it will rise more in price and that is when you must sell to make a profit that is the best  option to keep your bitcoins just be patient and do not be afraid of losing your invested money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

keep hold or cut loss?

My dear, there is one thing I was learnt about Bitcoin when joined. Buy and sell higher. You will always find a higher with Bitcoin and you are talk about cut loss. I am feel you are missed the train as I am saw other posts of you claim to be thinking bad about Bitcoin and got tired and more, if you cut loss it was mistake.

I prefer holding but this is one of the difficult decisions for a lot of people in crypto world,and I usually also face with this problem too. Many times holding is not giving much profit if you keep hold your assets and I know many investor that have lost all money because of keeping holding.

• Useful or interesting 2

I suggest to think a  sign like if bitcoin did not get up or high price before 2020 ends then keep it. It is not worth it to sell if the price is down. Except of money, you will also waste the time. Try to hold a little longer until your perfect day comes. You will not regret it just be patient and try to do a calculation if it is worth it to sell in that price

24 minutes ago, ajabe2 said:

I prefer holding but this is one of the difficult decisions for a lot of people in crypto world,and I usually also face with this problem too. Many times holding is not giving much profit if you keep hold your assets and I know many investor that have lost all money because of keeping holding.

If you are facing difficulties to decide what to do next in the situation that OP has mentioned, you might better try to understand market sentiments and volatility in the price. If a asset is dramatically following the bullish trend and bullish sentiment is looking unexpected, you might better prefer to cut the losses. 

Before buying the currency and waiting for it to rise, you must choose the correct currency to buy. It is not easy. You may buy currencies and lose all your money.  Buying the currency requires you to study its market value, supply and demand, view the chart, study and see the projects entering it and the extent of its successes and its partnership with other companies

To be sincere, it never advisable to cut loss, holding still the best except you a professional trader to quickly buy at deep to recover your loss.

Well I will advise that you diversify, putting all eggs on one basket is not fair at all, when you diversify, you are intentionally reducing the risk that might arise in case any thing happens. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Cut loss on bitcoin? Are you sure you understand investing and how it works? What is your plan to sell at the bottom then? You should hold your investment unless you are a trader that makes plans to find a better price but do you have a plan when investing because some posts I read from this person are just fear and uncertainty.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I make only long-term investments in the prospective projects, so I never cut loss, because I believe in the projects and think that they would be very successful in a few years, so I never stop holding even if there are some losses and my capital decreases a little 

Keep your emotions under control, Bitcoin will close the year above $ 17,000, it is possible that a correction will occur and January will go down but for now it is best to save our funds and continue to earn with them, I will wait until the first days of December to leave  and convert my funds to fiat money

• +5 1

we know hold coin is not a good option but when coin price fall we have to hold that coin until the coin price increase. Holding bitcoin is a good option because we know Bitcoin price might reach 30k mark in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:45 PM, cryptovlek said:

Do what you want with Bitcoin but I am holding. You can try to sell but you will see that price will rise and you will have less when you buy again. I am holding and waiting and trying to make a few more satoshi here and in other opportunities I find.

this is the problem with most people, and its why i always say HODL is not for everyone because a lot of people give up when their coins go down, and for me this is why i prefer day trading rather than holding long term.

• +2 1

I think holding coins can earn you big profit at a time. It's also depending on the type of coin each user deal with. The price and value fluctuating trends keep on varying with coins and also the Market trends.Investments are good when you have a lot in your hands.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:23 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

If the price still does not rise until the end of 2020 I will keep it. Because I believe that there will be a Bull Run in odd years and 2021 is my prediction. But this is just my opinion.

Current price of the Bitcoin seems a little bit good for the people who buy the BTC from $15000 to $20000 back in 2017 era and they can now recover their loss if they hold their coins until now.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We all know when bitcoin started about a decade ago and how people take for granted without value some people even call it scam but look today it brought joy to billions of people around the world, my own opinion here if you have it keep it don't rush just be calm and it shall be well.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

If you do not need the money urgently you should not sell your bitcoin and hold on to it, you should be in it for the long haul. Only Sell when price is high and buy some back when price are low.

My option could be Bitcoin, it already has an established value and it is better and safer to invest in it knowing the benefits of each currency in terms of investment Altcoin is behind.

Bitcoin is a valuable currency when you hold this currency for a long time then definitely you will got the benefits. If we make a review of the chart of bitcoin then we see that every year it's chart is gradually increase, it's means you hold your coins, when price will goes up then sell it and take profit.  

2 hours ago, Umair976 said:

Bitcoin is a valuable currency when you hold this currency for a long time then definitely you will got the benefits.

Indeed @Umair976 Bitcoin is a very valuable coin that gives a lot of profit when you hold it for years .But beware don't be greedy when you think higher price of Bitcoin has been reached sell them immediately ,don't wait for it's price to go further up .The reason is that it's a very volatile coin and it's price changes in a blink of a second.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The answer to your question depends on the approach and projection you make when investing in a cryptocurrency, if you plan to invest in the short term you can eventually sell to reduce losses and buy at lower prices, but if you know the advantages of bitcoin and see potential then You will not sell if it goes down, in my opinion investing in bitcoin requires patience and staying calm.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 11/27/2020 at 4:41 AM, chloedecker said:

There is a lot of advantages and disadvantages in the Bitcoin section if you stop your trading by just losing evil remaining losing section you will not success anymore losing is the worst way don't give up your hope thank you

what real matters is analysis do not cut loss out of panic, but if your analysis says you should cut loss then why not?

in this crypto trading or investment then surely you have check very few things as if you will try to involve in too many this is going to hurt you very badly just try to understand this all and avoid some serious hassel for more loses Of money

Yes at the end Crytpo currencies rise. If you keep it or hold it in your wallet then there is no doubt by the time price gone to rise. When the price you know it is enough and now the price not go the high then you can sell it and earn profit. But you should wise.

• +1 1