Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

If the owner of this topic sees the prices now, I hope that you kept the Bitcoin if you owned it.
Now prices are hovering very high.
Unfortunately, I did not own Bitcoin for the past year, but I would have held it if I did.

• +4 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

I believe that BTC is a great long-term option, although it has currently achieved great historical records that you can think that we are in a bad moment but time will determine what will happen so it is more convenient to invest in the long term.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is on the rise, but I do not think it will rise more than 40 thousand dollars. Today it is dropping to 35 thousand dollars and I do not know what can happen.

• +3 1

In the cryptcurrency if someone have a holding power they will never be loss your money.

So I am recommending to the new users to hold for a long time to get a very passive income from cryptcurrency.

If you want to cut part of your loses when trading, you can always get rid of roughly half of any open position. To recover some of your loses & free up capitol. Then hold the other half & see what happens.

There are many rules & advice concerning trading. You have to figure out what suits you best, as your trading style. What works for me, doent me it will work for you.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Bitcoin is a strong currency and it's always a good investment for me but you need to know are you investing for long term or short. I always said we need to hold our coins if the price is dumping but more importantly we need to be able to understand the charts, so we can predict wisely.

• +1 1

The scope of bitcoin is too high im today era if the rate of bitcoin not rise in  next year so may be or will rise in future so we need to save as much as bitcoin we can safe so it will help us in future 

I do not recommend investing if you do not have a solid base in which it can be done, because to invest at this time with the market so volatile that this is something that not everyone is prepared for this market, so it is recommended to learn a lot and then invest .

• +2 1

Well its either and the importance to this is that there is always something and the truth is we need to be very ken and be good in what we are doing this is really important because its really important to find some of the solution that are to take place in so many ways and the right solution to all this is to be effective and be good in every single one of them that work is effective and it works,

every time you cut your losses it depends on what is the right thing to do. is it time for you to exit a lucrative position or is it time for you to grow effectively there charge and change it all depends on how good you are.

@kikifam @STALYN @jappy @Hunter1

Keep holding is always the best option if you want to earn profits from cryptocurrencies. We are now in 2021 and the price of bitcoin has reached $40000 per bitcoin anyone who hold is coin till this time will surely earn profits. 

Perhaps keeping the cryptocurrencies at this time will be a good thing for us and we are reaping good profits. I think the bullish trend for cryptocurrencies is, I hope that soon

This year is quite trickery to be honest and there were alot to be considered and i only made profit of 5% overall and i guess it was better than nothing and i really hope that this 2021 is not gonna be a even worse disaster comapared last year as you know that alot of bad stuff happend inbetween everything.

I will say that it is difficult to predict when it will lose value or loss b but in the last few days I have seen the price of bitcoin fall and decided to convert all my coins into permanent currency to reduce further losses but after recovering I am going to buy some cryptocurrency once again.  Profit If you hold your bitcoin, I would not recommend holding it for a while instead of keeping the price low if you buy bitcoin. If the price goes up in a while, sell again, do the same again.

If you invest something that loses it worth it you don't have to keep it or sell it. I think you will buy the price of the price more. It is very important to make the price of your purchased price because it makes you easy to profit for your investment, It will only be temporary so I will keep until the market bullish again. There is no need to worry because the price of the price occurs frequently.

I know that Evey market has it own down sides too, I would advise the newbies to invest something they won't mind lossing, I can decide to hold a coin for almost 2 months if the price am targeting is not actualised, that's why patience is very important in trading. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To cut the loss when ever the price of a commodity is crashing down is actually the first thing to do so that it wouldn't have to affect your initial capital, but also there are time when holding is better because the fall in price can be for only some days.

Edited by kion
Double post
  • +2 1

Last year, everyone was conspicuous about the future of bitcoin when its prices goes down. Many people sell all bitcoins they hold and faced a big lose because the coin price is increased now and those who hold their coins don't face that big lose. This thing give us a lesson that we shouldn't hustle in making decisions otherwise we will face a big lose. 

My friend for me I will wait and keep these currencies until the right time, I am someone who does not accept the loss, and of course bitcoin will rise because it is a very great currency. I advise you, dear, to wait too. 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

If the loss is able to bear keeping it until it returns to rise, I can keep the currencies in addition to that I can actually cut the loss if I find a better opportunity to make up for profits and then return to the point of loss and buy from it

I think hold is always the best choice when we talk about bitcoin however it will be better if you trade

bitcoin or altcoins and grow your bitcoin balance then you can sell your profits at any price but in

general bitcoin is always profitable because it's safe and trusted

Of course friends, a very important post.  Of course if we hold the coin, it is easy to make up for the loss.  Hold the coin, when the price of the coin will increase in the market.  Then sell it.  Then it is possible to make up for your loss.  So understand the situation and make a decision.

Dear friend, working in trading in cryptocurrencies needs patience and it is fraught with risks and has no limit that can accurately predict the direction of the price of these currencies

On 1/19/2021 at 6:50 AM, Sarzy4080 said:

My plan is to buy at a really low level. I don't absence to expose proper at this moment as we are bearish and we don't actually comprehend how the sell will reply with the halvening. Since we individual partake of this result to look for and naught besides I am individual cautious.

It's the best opportunity to buy when the Bitcoin price is low and you'll gain alot of promise, some people keep procrastinating because of having to wait for the next bullish before investing in cryptocurrencies most especially bitcoin, but I keep telling people if they are ready they should invest and not waiting for bullish because it may take time coming and you may have spent that money before then

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As I have not known, cutting sometimes losses is wiser when having to not to endure as sometimes some coins just gets Lost, as when the bull run, surely comes back, that's one essential note to have, but somes coins can give losses to renounce on higher gains, thus 2 facts are like margin decisions

• +3 1

If you are real investor so that don't be panic sell i hope that bitcoin is the back higher price one the trading market Let me tell you now that you wait so that you can be a bit On the other hand, if you want to be sealed, you should not sell it at the moment.

• +2 1