Freewallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pujut97

Freewallet

which place do you think is safest?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. which place do you think is safest?

I dont know about free wallet.. I use  onely conbase walet.. And yobit walet.. I like this. I think it is safe and trustable.... Yobit is my fevourite.. Walet.... 

I prefer coinbase more than the other wallets, I tried it many times, and I have an account in it since more than 4 years, the fees are logical and there is fast transactions too, the support team is good enough, but there is one problem in this wallet which is the trading mode, this mode is disabled in some countries, I mean not all the users can use this feature, there is a specific countries for it

On 1/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Pujut97 said:

Freewallet is a digital currency wallet with a built-in exchange for web, iOS and Android devices. With Freewallet apps you can hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and 30+ other cryptocurrencies all in one place.

It's very good to collect info about all wallets, but when you go to use, sure we will say don't hodl coins in it. Why choose this instead of blockchain or binance? So i think collect info is 100% true but take all things as good is very wrong!

I know Freewallet about diverse retention. I consider it a useful wallet, so there is no need to use multiple wallets to store different currencies. As for safety, I'm not sure, currently I'm using coinbase, I'm fine with it

Freewallet is the best wallet for me because this wallet is letting me to create the free EOS wallet without any standard opening prices. You can easily create the EOS wallet but you can not export your wallet's private key to import on the other devices. 

Through the portfolios that I have proposed, I prefer the blockchain and I see that it is the most secure and that is why I use them

THINK POSITIVE

I have also used this wallet but I don't like it anymore. It's a trusted wallet and it's safe to use in my opinion but I personally just don't like it so it's just personal preference 

Hello, thank you for the short information, but it would have been better if I had put some pictures and also more information about the portfolio, I am using the blockchain wallet.

I think Blockchain.info is the safest as we can manage all our addresses and export the private keys, coinbase is only an exchange thus the coins are not actually ours. From the security side, Blockchain.info has never been hacked.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I think Freewallet is a good wallet, it's a safe wallet and is the perfect wallet to hold lots of coins. I always like wallet with lots of money because it's convenient. Its security is at a high level. I voted for it

I think both Blockchain and Coinbase are the best and the most trusted wallets, but I think between Blockchain and Coinbase the majority prefer Coinbase, because of a variety of coins they use on their platform.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will choose blockchain wallet from that list. There are many crypto wallets which are good in security and they also have good reputations but for me i will choose blockchain wallet because i think its the leading and they are the one who confirms all crypto transactions. So i think they are more secure than others.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have been using the coinbase wallet since 6 months. But the wallet is quite impressive and I never felt to change it and try another ones. Because the wallet is truly secured with the verification through the mobile phones. And that's the main thing that i like the most. So i hope this will be liked and used by everyone. So use coinbase as a permanent wallet. 

I don't know what freewallet or that Triv are but I have to warn about using the blockchain and coinbase wallets if you plan to store a significant amount of crypto. These are custodial wallets. Know that accounts have been frozen in the past by Coinbase. For any reason they can do that. Just know it.

I've never heard about triv wallet.i think blockchain and coinbase are better choice for you.free wallet has a lot of wallets for many kinds of coins i only used doge free wallet and i didn't like it. it was slow.

Freewallet it's owned by the HitBtc exchange and they support this wallet i have already use it but i dont think it's more secure than other wallet you mention on your post 

Coinbase provides a great wallet to use for keeping different crypto and it is also popular as well as widely used by many crypto users out there and it's highly recommended it also have trading feature and supports many coins.

Out of the four, i do not know triv wallet, so I will will not talk about it. Coinbase has no private key, free wallet also has not private key, they are both custodian wallets, blockchain require email but has private keys but I can not use it because it needs email to be used for it 

In fact, I mentioned the best types of digital wallets I have used Blockchain wallet for a long period of time and this wallet is safe and good for use and the transfer fees are low so I recommend using this wallet as it is very popular among these wallets

Really i didn't heared the name of 'Free Wallet' before.I think between the four wallets,Blockchain is the best wallet.it's security level is very high.It is the most trusted wallet of the world.And coinbase is next to it.

For me, I prefer to use a blockchain wallet. I have been using this wallet since I started working in the field of encryption, because this wallet is very reliable and safe and the way to work inside it is easy and simple.

I suggest you to try trust wallet as it is currently the best blockchain and coinbase wallet in many features

Life is great and enjoy it

I never trying Freewallet in my life , because I see that blockchain as well coinbase wallet is best for me , I trying them from long time and never feel any problems or bug , I check Freewallet in YouTube , it's review is amazing and Trusted to used also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I never trying Freewallet in my life , because I see that blockchain as well coinbase wallet is best for me , I trying them from long time and never feel any problems or bug , I check Freewallet in YouTube , it's review is amazing and Trusted to used also .

Freewallet is also good, I am using it but I stopped using it when I read bad news about it on Bitcointalk that it is not a good wallet, so, I believe in peoples review. 

Although I don't use any of them, I would prefer coinbase wallet. Blockchain, coinbase, and all these popular wallets are definitely not the safest. I prefer using hardware wallets instead for storing large amount of cryptocurrency especially, but they are a way delicate, you need to keep the keys safely to avoid losing your coins.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy