Freewallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pujut97

Freewallet

which place do you think is safest?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. which place do you think is safest?

For newbie, Coinbase wallet will be the best wallet to use.

Because Coinbase is centralized wallet and you can complain about your error and security risk.

But for airdrop hunters coinbase is not the best wallet because it can not store smart contract tokens.

The wallet (blockchain) is one of the most popular wallets in storing encrypted digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. The wallet is characterized by ease of use and a great degree of security so work with it while you are comfortable

I haven't used any of these so I have no idea. I mostly use MetaMask and My Ethereum Wallets. I am very satisfied with these wallets. But it is the Coinbase Wallet that stands out in the top. I will take it to my mark as soon as possible.🙂

I use blockchain wallet because I see it as the best of the options available, it is a popular wallet that is highly secure, easy to use and has a good security system

The two best options would be Blockchain and coinbase with both you can have great security in your cryptocurrencies in addition to having a variety of cryptos to store in both wallets.

In the end, it is the user who must have the last word to choose their wallet of preference with which they feel comfortable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Freewallet is an online cryptocurrency wallet, available on the web and for mobile, that is used by more than 3M people worldwide. It supports BTC, LTC, ETH, and 150+ other crypto assets along with 20+ standalone wallets for the most popular cryptocurrencies.

For me, both Blockchain and Coinbase are the best and most reliable wallets. But when choosing between Blockchain and Coinbase, I will choose Coinbase because of the many coins they use on their platform. 

It can be said that Freewallet is a good choice of online platform for those who want to store multiple crypto-currencies. This is mainly due to its unique ability to configure, on a single platform, different purses for more than 100 crypto-currencies.

Edited by Kelvin2704

For me, Coinbase is one of the largest and most respected platforms in the world. It offers both an exchange and a wallet in one, making it one of the easiest places to start in the crypto world. Coinbase also supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin among others, making the security level even higher.

Your publication is very successful since I did not particularly know this wallet, I am going to investigate a little more about it and test it. Thanks for the info.

Coinbase is best wallet to store tokens. but i think hardware wallets are the best to store tokens and coins.Ledger nano s /nano X and trezor are best hardware wallets.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I think blockchain is mostly free multcurrency wallet which has contains only coins thats are mostly useful and premium also such as bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, steller XLM, USDT and USD

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have no any idea about the free wallet, does it is the name of the wallet or it is representing wallets thats are free to use in generally? Because I have never heard about this wallet. 

• +3 1

For me, the blockchain wallet is the best and the most used, as this wallet has a strong security system and an easy way of working and allows us to store the most important currencies inside it and this wallet enables you to replace some gift cards with cryptocurrencies or vice versa

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Pujut97 said:

Freewallet is a digital currency wallet with a built-in exchange for web, iOS and Android devices. With Freewallet apps you can hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and 30+ other cryptocurrencies all in one place.

The Freewallet I know of is an integrated wallet available on Telegram and it's private keys can be exported into a decentralized wallet and this was the sole reason why I voted for it. The Freewallet app is one I haven't seen but will surely check it out.

I know Freewallet about diverse retention. I consider it a useful wallet, so there is no need to use multiple wallets to store different currencies. As for safety, I'm not sure, currently I'm using coinbase, I'm fine with it

I can not choose any of these wallet, they do not provide people private key or seed phrase, the private key is controlled by another party which is the third party, what I can not make use of because of the inability to control the private key. 

• +2 1

I suggest you that you use blockchain wallet because it is very safe and it store your all cryptocurrency'' very safely and secure.it is very good wallet and it protect unauthorized person.it has more private keys.no one can't access your private details in Blockchain wallet.

Free wallet is a mobile wallet witha limited currencies. It is best in many ways. Very easy to use and owns unique and simple features. You can store your currency in it .

15 hours ago, Rizwanahmad said:

Free wallet is my favorite wallet it security is high and it is good safe and secure free wallet type is exvellent people preffer it more and free wallet is more popular among today generation 

Free wallet is owned by hitbtc, I have used it before too with coinbase until I realized private key is important. This kind of wallet is a misleading wallet. They have mo private key, why should I use it. 

• +1 1

I think coinbese is very safest wallet.Coinbase wallet stored token Very safely. I using this wallet and until now its service very good. Its very trusted for deposit. Coinbase has web and software wallet. User can easily access by mobile phone.This wallet security system  is more then strong any wallet.

There are many free wallets in the market. But trust wallet is the best wallet. It is the safe and secure wallet. It's security is high. It's transection fee is very low. It is trusted wallet. I use this wallet. I suggest you to use it.

There are many free wallet available but I am personally preferd blockchain. Blockchain is the best digital wallet for saving our bitcoin. The blockchain save our bitcoin long time and provides us high security. The use of the blockchain is very easy and simple.