Freewallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pujut97

Freewallet

which place do you think is safest?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. which place do you think is safest?

Freewallet is a digital currency wallet with a built-in exchange for web, iOS and Android devices. With Freewallet apps you can hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and 30+ other cryptocurrencies all in one place.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Not too long ago you're on a cryptocurrency topic, but I'm looking into it. I've been using Coinbase from the beginning, I think it's perfect. :)

For me coinbase is the safest wallet to use for storing my cryptocurrency plus you can also see that 84% of the vote is voted on coinbase.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Coinbase and Blockchain are wallets for novices. Experimented cryptocurrency users use them only to withdraw FIAT currencies. NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR COINS. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/9/2020 at 9:19 AM, badhonkhan said:

Bro Freewallet new for me because I used blockchain wallet long time I don't it no about free wallet but what your opinion?

Block chain wallet is also a free wallet i think. the wallet is secured but i use the coinbase wallet much as the wallet is user friendly to me and easy to use.

1 hour ago, Bijoy970 said:

Of course coinbase. Because I am using it for a long time. It is very much safe and secured. That's why I think coinbase is best.

coinbase is the best crypto wallet and the wallet is very much secured and the transaction fee of coinbase wallet is very low . the transaction speed is very high.

Personally i ave never made use of the freewallet app but i have made use of coinbase. I much rather prefer a wallet that is well established online and that people have been using for a while with good reviews. It is very risky to try new wallets. Especially since you are unsure if they will hold your crypto.

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Freewallet
High security level
Bitcoin wallet is a secure vault for your digital money. You can easily restore access to your account even if you lose your phone or forget your private keys. Protect your currencies and lock your account to keep it out of the wrong hands.

Security features include:
  Fingerprint login.
Authentication. Pin code lock.
Email confirmation for each transaction.
  Daily and weekly transaction limits.

All that is coinbase good. but also the security level in blockchain is high as hell. i should see coinbase now after this huge vites.. thanks

I can't vote for a freewallet, not that I'm not sure about its security. But I don't have any experience to use the wallet. So I cast my vote for the blockchain.

Yes I would say the Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet.  Although I do not use this wallet.  But I got a lot of positive information about the Coinbase wallet.  Which is why it's best to use this wallet.

I think coinbase is the best wallet. Because it has a strong security system. Also many people use it. That's why coinbase is best.

For me the safest wallet is blockchain because they will give you a private key to access your account in case of emergency that’s why I think it’s the best good luck.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Nice one. We all know that these wallets at free. 

But, how at they generating profits to maintain the wallet sites and app update?

There are so many free wallet in internet. We should not trust a unknown wallet. After chose a wallet we should chack out about it's security and reputation. In my opinion Coinbase is one of the most safest wallet to keep our currency safe.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Pujut97 said:

Freewallet is a digital currency wallet with a built-in exchange for web, iOS and Android devices. With Freewallet apps you can hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and 30+ other cryptocurrencies all in one place.

This wallet is supported by HitBTC exchage and you can find it there, but it's not a secure wallet I have one for a long time and every time i receive a email telling me that my account has log in from some where and it's not me 

This a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

• +1 1

Coinbase cryptocurrency wallet is very different from Blockchain cryptocurrency wallet. But I choose the Blockchain cryptocurrency wallet. 

As we know blockchain is a new technology which has been established few months ago and has succeeded very much in the digital world so I think it's the best technology also coinbase is very good when we are talking about the wallet it also gives you good interest for your Holdings.

Coinbase is not a rightful wallet as it has not classified keys by being to operate. But, with elevated add up to of natives via it, I enclose not heard object before. I retain seen certain intimates that complained about blockchain. So, to me, coinbase is the best. 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, Pujut97 said:

i think none of them are safe because:

blockchain,com it is an online wallet so you need a browser to log in, and this is not safe

coinbase, is is a fully custodial wallet, so absolutely no

triv, i have never heard of it

freewallet it is safe since you own your coins and they have an app, but you need to download a different wallet for every coins and is really bad.

so let's say frewallet as safest wallet, but it is not practical at all

I don't know free wallet because I don't use this wallet. But I know coinbase wallet. This is really a good wallet. Many people used this wallet. This wallet trusted and very useful. This wallet withdraw very easy. So everyone used this wallet.