Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

25 minutes ago, Hoda khecha said:

Of course, I think the wallet I use is the best for keeping and investing crypto and this wallet is coinbase wallet.It is also very easy to manage and its security is very good.

I do agree with the security if coinbase to be good, it is even somehow boring, but it is an online wallet that does not even give you access to your private keys, so I use Atom.

I think storage has a certain strategy when dealing with Crypto, and investment also has a certain strategy, so think carefully before building your strategy to put your money in the right place.

Non is not the same , every one like one of the investment , some people like to investing this money in a short time , but the other want to investing it in a long time , for me i prefer short term because for me is probably , yes is more risky than long term , but is profitable , for that i prefer it , so you have to chose what you prefer.

Both storing crypto and investing can be beneficial if the price of the coins goes smoothly. But we can't say anything as the price of cryptocurrencies moves up and down any time. Storing the crypto would be the best option if you don't know about investing.

The two methods are profitable, but I advise you to trade because it gives more profits than investment or storage.

Both are good for every trader, my friend. Encryption is for long-term profit, and investment is for short-term profit, but with the risk of loss sometimes because investment requires market monitoring and wisdom in making decisions.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

It depends on how much coin you are having but advisably, is better you divide the crypto into two invest half of it and hold half of it. By so doing, you profit from the both side.

Both of them are good.. But you should do the right thing in the right time.. Sometimes it's better to invest than just holding yiur money..by the way, investing requires enough knowledge in order not to lose your money in a while!

I think making an investment in cryptocurrencies through websites ensures you two things
When you invest, you transfer your money to the cryptocurrency, you store it and simultaneously profit by the ratios or investments you make

Yes but you need to make sure that the platform you use is legit and not a scam. Before you make investment or to store your crypto to avoid to loose your funds.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

It is really a question that should not be asked. It depends on the circumstances and the time as well. You can decide when to store and when to buy.

I think both of them can give us benefits but if you are searching on the faster way so investing is for sure the best choice for you ! I think many people prefer investing the storing !

investing means buying and holding a certain coin and wait for it to increase in price, or to put your money in an investment box and get daily profits, and they are both better than freezing your money, just make sure to do some research before investing

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Some cases as the investbox in yobit have been copied by other exchanges and now they all offer staking and rewards. Depending on the coin, its current price and the investment plan you can find many opportunities. I wanted to take part in Tezos staking back in January, but right before I buy its price started pumping and I missed this opportunity. On yobit I'm always looking into the IB and trying to find the best case. I'm recommending investing on the top coins though and not in low capped ones. They contain high risk which I don't advice taking.

Yes, of course! After all, you can easily take your favorite bitcoin and buy it for $ 3000! But six months will pass, and your bitcoin will already be worth as much as 10,000 dollars! And you will make a lot of money, because it is so cool!

• +2 1

For me, I prefer investing on storage, provided that you choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for the investment and a secure site such as the Yobit through this investment you can achieve good profits, but if you want not to take any risk, then storage is the best.

• +2 1

Basically the two are the same, you just need to buy coins and keep them for a long time, once the price goes up you can sell them and make a profit, that's the same investment. You can store coins like bitcoin when the price is down, so when it goes up you can get a lot of profit, nowadays crypto trading is popular in the investment world, you can also try cryptocurrency trading.

Benefiting some profit into our various wallets is the major reason why most of us invest Cryptocurrency or use it as a store of value because crypto is volatile which change price anytime any moment and there is possibility that one can earn some profit if they hold for a long time before selling that is why we say investment is beneficial.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think investment ( trading ) is profitable as compared holding , I always prefer trading if we have good experience in ft trading . 

if anyone didn't know Trading then holding is much profitable in that case .  investment in Crypto always risky as well profitable also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Both storing and investing are good but I prefer storing because I like to buy coins at cheap price and keep it for long term and sell at high price in future. 

BetFury                                                    

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

17 hours ago, mahmoodhosain964444 said:

Storing cryptocurrencies is about buying currencies and keeping them stored. This can earn you profits in the event that the price of the currency you store increases, but an investment is to operate the currency in one of the fields such as trading or funds a Investment

Especially I don't prefer storing better are investment better, both are best when we follows market conditions, sometimes other crypto currencies prices also increase rapidly, then we can't invest and just stored our currency then how we earn profit, sometimes market conditions not suitable for investment, in this situation store our currency profitable, meanwhile market conditions decides which strategy profitable.

• +1 1

The best way in the crypto market is trading on the coins if you don,t know about the trading than you need to buy the coins and hold them becasue the future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and we need to invest in it and hold our coins for the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can store your crypto while you invest them! There are exchanges like yobit, instead of storing your coins in their wallets just invest them in the investment box and earn interest everyday.

• +1 1

I think to store crypto like bitcoin or ethereum or any other high ranking coin is more preferable because there is high potential that the price will grow in the future.

Store in your personal wallet address without making interest it's not a welcome and suitable idea to me but rather choose some potential coins and invest on them base on specify period of time making some percentage of profits. 

• +2 1