Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

Despite the speed and price that this coin is witnessing, but it will never become a favorite, it will always be the favorite currency for everyone is the Bitcoin currency always followed by Ethereum and bitcoin cash

On 4/1/2020 at 11:19 AM, Summi said:

Yes and new coins are been minted I don't know how many but I think I read something related the that.

About 124M is the supply of bitcoin i the circulation, and like you said more re generated everyday.

13 hours ago, JamesMark said:

2020 will be a very good year for cryptocurrency trading and all coins and for Doge It is a well known digital currency but it is sad to say that because of very low value

2020 is not a promising year anymore, could happen that the bull run still push trough, but all we have now is not certainty but hope.

Doge coin is a good and strong currency, but its price will not exceed 5 or 7 $, then its maximum rise is therefore a currency that is not good for investment.

Life is great and enjoy it

Dogecoins are a subsidiary part of the litecoins. But it is also traded mostly as the other currencies. And also the coin is so legitimate that people love this coin to trade with and to use it for all the investment also. But the popularity won't cross coins like bitcoins or eth or ltc. Because the price of doge is quite less. So let's hope best for the coin to rise in status in the market.  

On 1/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, fahin1 said:

Certainly dogecoin can be common gold coin along with it's going to be popular throughout potential. Nevertheless I truly do certainly not feel it's going to be much-loved gold coin since every single gold coin turns into much-loved using substantial price tag along with expansion. Nevertheless dogecoin won't features this specific attribute. In addition their financial transaction price can be substantial when compared with a few other loose change.

like you, Doge coin is my aorous coin. but Bitcoin is number coin. No one can rhythmic bitcoin. Yes, seeing the increaseof bitcoin prices such as itcontinues to rise, that's possible, but if bitcoin prices continueto fall, maybe DOGE can't beseem a many coin, I hope dge will go up this year.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:55 AM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

I dont think that Dogecoin could be the worlds favorite coin, Dogecoin is popular and many people use it but have a very low price and favorite coin is one with a higher price, or one that increased his price so much, so i dont think so, but its true that Dogecoin is growing up in popularity.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:55 AM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

I dont think that Dogecoin will be the coin of the 2020, its true that the Doge is getting popularity, but has a very low price, and i think is pretty stable, and the favorite coins of every years are coins who rise their price a lot and give people good profits.

14 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Doge coin is a good and strong currency, but its price will not exceed 5 or 7 $, then its maximum rise is therefore a currency that is not good for investment.

Bro, don't talk 5 or even 7 dollars. One dollar then everyone will be happy. But that requires something from the doge developer so that the doge is used everywhere.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I also hope like that, because now seeing the growth of Dogecoin prices also increase every day, so I also believe the future of dogecoin is also good for us to use for a longer time.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you ask a good question about doge coin, we all know doge coin is loves this coin very much but we not sure that doge coin will become most popular coin this year. We have to wait few years to become more popular coin in the market.

I don't think that Doge will become way more valuable than what it is now. On it's ATH it had some short of total market cap above 1Billion USD which is remarkable, but also meant that prices of cryptocurencies were really inside a huge bubble. Still when I see Doge with a total mkt cap around 200 million USD I think that another 90% drop can happen easily.

Dogecoin is a popular cryptocurrency, but its market value goes down and exchange is low in terms of buying and selling, which makes fluctuations in price a few and prevents this currency from developing so I expect it needs several years to become the most famous currency in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you have touch with crypto currency market then you have noticed that doge coins has been listed on all top level exchanges and its volumes also not bad but its price was not much high the main reason of it is its total supply is very high. So keep in mind before investment in this coin. 

• +1 1

Dogecoin is already one of the most favorite coin of the people of whole world but still it's price is much lower.So everybody is waiting for a big pimping of the price of Dogecoin and it will make this coin more popular.Looking forward for that.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

How do you thinks about this guys

Dogecoin was my favorite coin untill the creation of Stellar Lumens. I think that Dogecoin price can increase by 2 or 3 but no more.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The doge coin really had this of many really making headline of the doge having to break bounds as to be a challenging coin in the 4 quarters of the 2020 year, as it looks like it hasn't really moved on its price as if the 2020

In my humble estimation Doge coin is so popular among altcoins and no doubt the popularity of Doge coin can rise up more than right now, maybe as you said at the end of the year we will see much better. 

• +1 1

On 5/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, ethan1751 said:

but more comfortable to use it in gambling

Yes I like to use Dogecoin for gambling! It's convenient with the Martingale strategy. I think Dogecoin price will never go high but it's recommend to hodl a little amount.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Dogecoin can be in the top 10 of all cryptocurrencies for the next couple of years until there appear crypto projects which would be intentions only on real life implementations, and such coins would take over the top 10.

• +1 1

Maybe the whole point behind the popularity of Dogecoin is not in its potential as an investment tool, but rather as a tool for cheap and quick transactions.

Dogecoin is still enduring in popularity. In fact, there is a recent article made today where the trading volume for this coin gains a very huge spike increase, thanks in part by social media like Tiktok making promotions of it.

https://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-volumes-spike-1900-in-2-days-amid-viral-tiktok-videos

Spoiler

Dogecoin Volumes Spike 1,900% in 2 Days Amid Viral TikTok Videos

Zack Voell

Social media has thrown dogecoin traders a treat.

Trading volumes for the Shiba Inu meme-based cryptocurrency spiked nearly 2,000% in the last two days, according to data from Messari, as videos on TikTok encouraged users to invest. The whimsical asset’s price climbed 35% to $0.035 over the same period. 

Dogecoin is a “joke cryptocurrency,” according to one of its founders, Jackson Palmer. As such, impromptu social media-based frenzies may be a fitting use case. Daily volume for the cryptocurrency stayed well below $5 million for the past two months. 

“The recent rise of dogecoin, a meme coin, should serve as a reminder to everyone in the space that the most popular use case for crypto is still purely speculation,” said Anil Lulla, former analyst at Bloomberg and co-founder of cryptocurrency research firm Delphi Digital.

Global search interest in “how to buy dogecoin” also skyrocketed from a score of 25 to 100, the highest possible search popularity score, over the past few days, according to 12-month Google Trends data analyzed by CoinDesk. 

Some of the videos on TikTok, a newly popular social media platform, garnered more than 100,000 “likes,” while all videos with the “dogecoin” hashtag amassed several million.

For speculators and meme aficionados, dogecoin offers a different value proposition than other cryptocurrencies, according to Qiao Wang, an independent cryptocurrency trader formerly at Tower Research. The value of most top cryptocurrencies “comes from monetary premium,” said Wang. “Dogecoin’s value comes from memetic premium.”

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Let us hope for the best, dogecoin can increase in price so significantly, but bitcoin will remain the coin of attraction towards users. No coin can ever be like bitcoin, even, ether is very lacking behind although it is also increasing in price at the right time. 

No doubt, DOGECOIN is good which was first appeared in 2013. After that, here are so many factors which has enabled it to be a low risk investment coin. Even newcomers in the crypto world might prefer to invest the amounts in it.Regarding your claiming for Dogecoin to be the world's best cryptocurrency in 2020, I have doubt on it. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

No doubt, DOGECOIN is good which was first appeared in 2013. After that, here are so many factors which has enabled it to be a low risk investment coin. Even newcomers in the crypto world might prefer to invest the amounts in it.Regarding your claiming for Dogecoin to be the world's best cryptocurrency in 2020, I have doubt on it. 

I was sure that Doge will pump again and I was holding just a few. It always does that, pump 100-200% in a few days when it is down to 20 sats. I've written posts about this and was expecting and of course I couldn't hold and wait a few more months.

2 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I was sure that Doge will pump again and I was holding just a few. It always does that, pump 100-200% in a few days when it is down to 20 sats. I've written posts about this and was expecting and of course I couldn't hold and wait a few more months.

I also have DOGE holdings in my portfolio but not much in the comparisons with other assets. Maybe, I have not found your that post about Dogecoin. You might mention me somewhere in the discussion thread. I have preferred a long-term investment plan for this coin so I barely check its real time exchange rate in a day. 

5 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I also have DOGE holdings in my portfolio but not much in the comparisons with other assets. Maybe, I have not found your that post about Dogecoin. You might mention me somewhere in the discussion thread. I have preferred a long-term investment plan for this coin so I barely check its real time exchange rate in a day. 

Yeah, it was on a few comments many months ago. I was holding for a long time waiting for a pump and sold them during march, when I went all in in Bitcoin. Anyway I got profits as well, but not with Doge which was the plan. I guess that it will begin dropping now and I will have to buy at 20 satoshi again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1