Private opinion. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Private opinion.

I am completely agree with you brother I think with halving the bitcoin price will reach to more than 15,000 $ .. I think this is the time for holding our Bitcoin !

On 1/4/2020 at 8:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think there's no big thing in crypto world 2020, the achievement in 2018 - 2019 is more than enough. Halving and new project is just like event, release happen and gonna. I'm not pessimist but there's time crypto should take a break and reorganize system and purposes. I hope even stagnant there new proof crypto survive more longer and give more benefits for ours as crypto users. Any other opinion to break mine? don't forget that I'm newbie please consider it if I'm wrong.

We saw massive bull run in 2017. After that we didn't see any kind of rise up on crypto price. Continuously it go down. Now people expecting that in 2020 we will see another massive bull run.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, according to your opinion, and that's fine. But for me there is still something big in 2020, Halving. Even though it is an event every 4 years, and from there it will produce a new achieved later in the world of crypto.

In my opinion the cryptocurrencies praivet opinion in the Synonyms for private opinion at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for private opinion

In this situation I don't think bitcoin halving after bitcoin prices increased, because now all face economy problem so they have no many to invest in bitcoin, but surely prices increase but not instantly its take some months, then we see bicoin prices high I think around 12000$ dollars in this year.

Don't be so hard on yourself,your so negative and losing hopes,crypto world are just starting,our world are getting innovative with this new developments and technologies and with this innovation crypto currencies takes big part of it. Halving is just an event,but this halving can affects its price soon.

During this year there are no much crypto related scam projects as compared to 2019 and its a good thing to investors because its time to focus on halving that will soon take place and theris no time to lose coins to scamers take care.

Perhaps 2020 will not bring such a big jump in prices as in 2018. But I think it may not happen again so soon.

The year 2020 is full of changes affecting the crypto market and cryptocurrencies, as the Corona virus affected this market in a very large way and prices have decreased a lot and then started to rise gradually and reached $ 7,000, but today the decline has returned and I think it will continue to be so until the end of the half as prices are likely to rise again After half happens

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is true that the fact that ahead of Halving Bitcoin means one thing that changes in bitcoin will happen very soon. You need to count on the positive, and not say the opposite. 

In my personal opinion, this is an economy and it does not have a rest time because if it rested, there will be someone waiting to be destroyed and it will be the year 2020 for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies all of them are the year of reaching the moon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/4/2020 at 4:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think there's no big thing in crypto world 2020, the achievement in 2018 - 2019 is more than enough. Halving and new project is just like event, release happen and gonna. I'm not pessimist but there's time crypto should take a break and reorganize system and purposes. I hope even stagnant there new proof crypto survive more longer and give more benefits for ours as crypto users. Any other opinion to break mine? don't forget that I'm newbie please consider it if I'm wrong.

I don't even know what you are talking about, 2018 was when the bear market started. Almost nothing good happened after that marketwise.

As we know Cryptocurrency scene is divided into large amount of small groups so "it" as a whole can't take a brake, it's on 24/7 and has always been. It doesn't owe anything to anyone. There's more then ever state of the art tech that people are building right now. Just because it hasn't caught the hype doesn't mean that anything significant isn't happening.

I personally think that the potential of bitcoin and other crypto has not been fully realized yet and this is the reason why the price is going to increase and why the years to come may be good for crypto. If we consider the global economy, there are many countries that are now starting to legalize crypto and even accept it into their economy. If more countries do this the demand will increase, thus raising the value of crypto. As a result i think that what we have seen in the last few years is not yet the final potential of the crypto community.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You means to say  it is almost  the end of crypto currencies.  But I don't  agree with you  even I think  it is just start  of  the crypto  currencies.  It will popular  and  more profitable  in future. 

I think you have not enough research about bitcoin halving event how much effected to the whole crypto market and also speculation made much interested due to sudden pumps and dumps to the bitcoin price after halving event because we have two past halving event previously experience said to be ready for take off. 

You are right in this, my friend, it is possible that this will happen, but I think that the encryption is able to face this matter and the currencies will always maintain their value, and this has not happened recently with Bitcoin and the virus crisis. This year will be good for encryption.

There is possible that we are expecting something more bigger than 2017 and 2018, this year might be different and there is hope for th boost of the market of all altcoins

Well, this is your opinion, but everyone has an opinion as well, so every person takes a position in the market according to his opinion, some think that the market is heading upward so they buy bitcoin now and some think that the market is going downward so they sell all their cryptocurrencies .

Most at times bjiw the race if Crypto currency have turn into the that their coins should be recognized on the scope of the Crypto world as some COINS will talk of what they can do as to be a financial assets, but it's always as the way the other coins are actually being used it's hard to see people having to make smart contracts on buying real estate. All coins are basically on what value they are as it not really being used in their capabilities.

Your point of view is correct and good, and I agree with what you say because cryptocurrencies work according to the strength of supply and demand and in some cases this decreases due to a period of rest and then comes back strongly after that

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I disagree with you about halving as if you look onto the statistics of the previous years of halving, bitcoin and crypto market always rose up after such event, so this year wouldn't be an exception.

The achievements that Crypto can achieve will not be within a year or two, this field may need ten years to be adopted in most countries of the world, this field is still young.