Private opinion. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Private opinion.

I think that's wrong, after the halving, the Bitcoin price went up and the crypto market went up, this increase continued until 2021 and set a record price of $ 60,000. I agree with you that if crypto needs to take a break to prepare for price increases and it was carried out in 2018-2019, we saw that there was no significant movement in that year until finally in 2020 after half of the New Bitcoin price hike was felt.

• +3 1

The end of 2020 has been a year full of achievements for most cryptocurrency projects and a lot of cryptocurrencies have registered a new ATH.

You don't have to be pessimistic because there is always a spike after halving.

• +2 1

Always after the halving of the cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrencies decrease dramatically, which leads to an increase in the plating on them and stops the supply on them, so the decrease lasts for a short period, then it can return and rise tremendously, and Bitcoin is the engine, because halving happens to Bitcoin, and the rest of the Currencies, whether high or low.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the world of cryptography is a renewed world and it can develop more and more every year. It is not limited to a certain period, and I do not think that it is necessary to stop and take a break because this matter will cause very large losses to many people.

I think that we will see a great development in the next few years, and encryption will remain in the long run, and it will have many opportunities for those looking for it. This is what I hope.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. I think that many crypto user felt this slump. I hope I can benefit from the next halfing event because I missed a lot in the past one, and the profits I made were below my expectations.

• +1 1

I agree with you .. cryptocurrencies must take time to correct because they will not always rise, but need periods of correction and rest, but our only hope is that cryptocurrencies remain a source of income for us and we can benefit from them always and forever. I hope that one day we will not have to give up working in cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1