Private opinion. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Private opinion.

I think there's no big thing in crypto world 2020, the achievement in 2018 - 2019 is more than enough. Halving and new project is just like event, release happen and gonna. I'm not pessimist but there's time crypto should take a break and reorganize system and purposes. I hope even stagnant there new proof crypto survive more longer and give more benefits for ours as crypto users. Any other opinion to break mine? don't forget that I'm newbie please consider it if I'm wrong.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Any other opinion to break mine?

Halving is quite always anticipated in Bitcoin, and ever since the past halvings, it has brought significant market changes due to the large cut in supply generation in block rewards (from 12.5 to 6.25), which cuts the supply significantly, and with steady demand, could bring the prices up quite a lot.

Also, there are other improvements in Lightning Network, adoption of XRP in real-life applications, and Ethereum's step-by-step improvements towards the release of Ethereum 2.0, could possibly bring bulls to the market in this year.

Right now 7 out of 10 projects are simple money grabs. Same stuff being released over and over again just the words are different. I think 2020 will surely stay the same pretty much but usually there is atleast 1 project every year that is super innovative and takes the crypto to the next step.

Yes I can say based on my personal opinion that Bitcoin will be among our highest prices in the crypto world in 2020, as well as the Ethereum com- pany will continue to grow.  To be fair, all the coins will be a little higher this year, so the amount of Bitcoin we are currently earning from cryptocurrency in the use of cryptocurrency can be very beneficial if we sell them later.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

I disagree in several parts. I think that the cryptoworld is still very young and that many new coins with new features are in the route. Equally, any innovative field has high rates of death or failures in early times. Anyway, technology does not stop and the new challenge is coming from the quantum world. 

Yes many challenges to the world of Cryptorency.  Regarding quantum technology as you said, it is indeed a danger signal to the world of Crypto but calmly I believe that Crypto will prepare a stronger shield to handle it.

• +1 1

Right, these events making possible for crypto to live long. Halving is not an escalator for crypto to rise. May be there is no big thing in 2020 but due to increasing acceptence and popularity with time it will grow time to time. I hope it has better time in 2020 than 2018-2019.

9 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I think there's no big thing in crypto world 2020, the achievement in 2018 - 2019 is more than enough. Halving and new project is just like event, release happen and gonna. I'm not pessimist but there's time crypto should take a break and reorganize system and purposes. I hope even stagnant there new proof crypto survive more longer and give more benefits for ours as crypto users. Any other opinion to break mine? don't forget that I'm newbie please consider it if I'm wrong.

You are not wrong at all. What we need besides events and speculation is adoption. I'm hoping we see this in 2020 but perhaps we will need to wait more. Best prospect is the Bitcoin Lightning Network that is aiming to create a side-chain system of transactions for Bitcoin that will be instant and with almost zero fees. If this is achieved and Bitcoin remains decentralized then we will probably see mass adoption.

We all know that Bitcoin will grow a lot in 2020 as well as other coins will increase, but the big hope we have for Bitcoin is that it will be fulfilled this month of 2020.

I think or in my opinion on this year 2020 there are many things to be in action about the development and security for cryptocurrency, also the price will be better than the last year 2019...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No, you are not mistaken, yes digital currencies need to legalize and remove the quorum currencies, which do not have any interest, but the price of digital currencies is not related to this problem as you think.

I do not agree. I think CryptoCurrency is still very young and this needs to be developed by miners to dig coins so that coins don't die and there are lots of new coins that need to be adopted so that everything develops well.

Crypto is Good market for earning good profit but remember that always buy crypto in bearish trend and do not feel fear about price drop in crypto and accumulate more how much you can and wait for green market then book good profit.

Your words are true. I think that cryptocurrencies have achieved success that no one expected, and that is why we must content ourselves with this and allow cryptocurrencies to take time to arrange their affairs.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/4/2020 at 7:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I dont agreed with you buddy, i think bitcoin and othe crypto currencies have taken so much rest in year 2018 and 2019. Now the will have to do some thing good.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I wonder how can crypto take a break. Is there a central controlling authority, not that I know of, As it is decentralised, there is no way a authority would be there, and hence there is no way something like bitcoin can take a break. 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe there's more usage of blockchain beyond cryptocurrency. One reason I aligned with the BUIDL guys is that we should start using crypto to solve real life issues and projects should build and concentrate more on real life applications of blockchain. When this is done, cryptocurrency will explode drastically. This technology is still young and has room for much improvements

yes halving and ico,ieo,projects are only events but what if we see great bull run like 2017? is it really impossible? so, we may also enjoy this year in crypto world!

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 1/4/2020 at 9:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

There is nothing wrong with your opinion, it also means that you are pessimistic,  you just hope that cryptocurrency is more stable, maybe that is your intention.  But in my opinion if you really read the history and observed carefully about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency there is a big thing happening in the world of cryptocurrency every year between 2018-2019.  Havling day is not only an event but also a working system for Bitcoin that aims to upgrade Bitcoin. It is also a sign that the Bitcoin market is running in accordance with its original purpose and so that Cryptocurrency runs longer and to be survive.

l think that there are more to come in this year 2020. There are expectation of new discoveries and more good development in the area of crypto that will better and desirable more than the past years. More  industries and countries are joining the track.  Crypto world will be a new avenue towards solving serious human needs and also serve as a tool to the improvement of economy of more different countries in the globe.  All these are very much needed. 

yes, since 2018 the crypto world is experiencing a bad period, and that is specifically for bounty hunters. because I think traders and investors can still take profit from any situation in the crypto market. but for bounty hunters, something new is needed to change the layout of the crypto project to be better and more effective.

There could be so many outstanding projects are yet to come friend just keep hoping positive.After BTC halvening, who can predict too early, BTC price can be highest than we are assuming so far. If you are holding BTC, at least hold it till the moment of halvening. 

Crypto last 2 years was not good but it doe n't mean crypto have lost it's value.The nee project numbers and sudden pump dump make investor afraid of market.Boe this year many things are changing People have taken interest more in crypto and making investment in new project like energy coins.

Yes i think there is now big thing without in this plateforum and earm free money by this. Trading make more profit on this and get benefit from investing. Btc and other cryptocuurencies are tge best thing.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:37 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

What happened in crypto world between 2018 and 2019 was not very striking compared to 2017 when bitcoin reached its first ATH. That was a big record that has not been broken even after 3 years. The big thing about 2020 that most experts talk about is probably the breaking of this record because they refer to $30K values till the end of this year. But crypto achievement is not just about value and price. Any successful project is a big achievement whether it is about a new payment solution or a new coin with attractive features.

Ok tha achievement is 2018-2019 good but not enoug.i think 2020 is better for cryptocurrency marketing.Yes" I can say based on my personal opinion that Bitcoin will be among our highest prices in the crypto world in 2020.

• +1 1