I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

everybody who work with Cryptotalk want to grow with here , intact i am Also work hard to get a good ranked member here . if we continuous follow it's guidelines then there Will be not any problems we can survive here for longtime as we want .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have already grow up with this forum and this forum give me a great chance to start in crypto world ! because It made me make my first capital ! and now I am working as a trader !

On 1/4/2020 at 4:41 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

You must get success in crypto currency. But firstly patience is important for every members. Because every one get success in crypto market when you have patience.

We all want the same, we want to grow and make a lot of money, every one want to get rich, but I gave up thinking about I guess you can not make wealth of nothing, I am trying to expand my mind and open up new doors because in my opinion if you want something you will have to give something.

• Useful or interesting 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Thank you we are also want from crypto talk to keep and develop more and more may be there is some problems but when we work as family we will fighting this problems 

I have already grown with this forum ! and my life changed to much ! I think many people are like me ! because here we have a great chance to learn and earn at the same time ! there is no forum like this !

10 minutes ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Yes we are liking this world of cryptocurencies because its easy to earn from it especially if you learn a lot so we are all hoping that we will stay here for a long time and also hope this campaign last for a long time

Yes indeed my friend, we love this site and we must support it strongly in order to continue working for as long as possible because it provided us with a good, enjoyable and easy way to earn additional income from the Internet through writing and commenting and this is not found anywhere else.

I am new in cryptocurrency. Hence i am learning many important information from this forum. I am new in this forum but i had read lots of posts. It  helps me to broad my knowledge.

Thanks cryptotalk.

On 04.01.2020 at 01:11, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

You are quite right, friend. I am in crypto since the beginning of 2017, and during this period lots of things had been happening, of course I have got some experience. But the time is go on and the situation on the market, with projects, coins and tokens changes all the time. And it is good when you have the good resource of information. There are lots of them in the Internet. But in my opinion this forum join lots of resources into one big platform of sharing the thoughts, ideas, news, experience, advices and variants of decisions to different problematic questions and situations in crypto)) I like it. And the more I use this forum, the more my interest grows to it.

On 5/20/2020 at 6:50 PM, Abdalrazig said:

We all want the same, we want to grow and make a lot of money, every one want to get rich, but I gave up thinking about I guess you can not make wealth of nothing, I am trying to expand my mind and open up new doors because in my opinion if you want something you will have to give something.

Probably one of the best comments I've read about the subject. Indeed you have to give something in order to get something back. And usually if you have skills you can get even more. Try to find what skills you have and then try to make them even better. This way you will be recognized and the rewards will be better.

Just follow the rules in this cryptotalk forum and you will always continue with this wonderful forum and get paid as well as useful information by reading and writing topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Off course we all the member of this forum are with you.We all should have the intention to make this forum best of all time.For that we all will need to work together.Need to work more and more in this forum.Have to fill this forum with all the information of crypto.

Yes, my friend, the cryptotalk forum is very honest and deals with all members with all credibility .
 I also spend most of my time here. I aspire that reach this forum   growed and developed more and reach the best forum at all.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

20 minutes ago, dun99 said:

Yeah this forum is truly exceptional.you might not get tired on working on these sites.aside from the expertise your gaining knowledge of they are also beneficiant in paying our incomes.i am hoping this web site stays longer.im just new but I already research plenty by way of studying a whole lot of post and remarks right here.

Yes, it is true this forum is exceptional and we hope it stays as long as possible. The really nice feature here is that you can learn and earn a good income at the same time. I think this feature is not available in any other forum so we have to keep the forum clean so that it stays as long as possible.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Rahulnur said:

Cryptotalk is the best place to learn crypto and forex knowledge with discussion and earning bitcoin. It's is most trusted website in cryptocurrency market. 

That's right cryptotalk is a legit paying site. 

We can put our trust that they will never scam us and we can make sure that all of our efforts that we did here will not go to waste unlike other scam sites. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am here with you i want also to grow in cryptotalk and also in cryptoworld. I know lots of people get benefited by this forum for being source of good and and useful information about cryptocurrencies. That's why i am happy of being part of this forum i will continuously gain more knowledge here and grow by the help of this forum.

I really agree with your opinion on this forum because I myself have been learning a lot especially in the trading aspect but most of the newbies are making posts out of ignorance but despite that I choose this site as the best site to learn about Cryptocurrency.

Of course I am completely with you, we must all, as members of the forum CryptoTalk contribute and work to improve the level of this forum and make it one of the best encryption sites in the world and to be a source of information for anyone who wants to enter the world of  crypto

On 1/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Really I am with you let make crypto talk to be on the sky and the best we can give to this forum is by making a research on something that will benefit the members so that we can share it with one another.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes, I am with you in working to improve the content of this forum.
But can you tell me how to choose useful topics to post on this forum?

On 1/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

CryptoTalk is the perfect ground for new ones in crypto world just like me because it is discussions about how cryptocurrency works and how do you become successful on earning more money. Also by learning you could earn money from the forum. 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

I want to thank cryptotalk for this wonderful opportunity, also I congratulate crypto for the success, and so many new members. Also I am learning new things daily and also earning too.

You're right mate. I am also grateful to Cryptotalk because i am one of those who earning here in Cryptotalk. I am learning more about crypto, trading, investment and many more things while i am earning.

We should work as family and always post useful post rather than posting scams post which will grow you in cryptotalk. But for growing you should not post any thing and same post for double times.

I am completely agreed mate.Me also spending couple of hours everyday in this forum and obviously it is helping me massively.So we all have the responsibility to make this forum better than all others in return of the benifits it is giving to us.For that we all need to word hard together.

Edited by Jami273

On 1/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, Migo said:

I'm with you, why not, but the problem is some newbies here are forcing us to report them, I just came from the first section and honestly there is a catastrophe there, à lot of topics were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with a different languages, if we still seeing this, then it is almost impossible to improve this forum

Why is it impossible to develop the forum? Everywhere there are beginners that need support and education, and even you were a beginner a few years ago