I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ?

I am with you @Maxtron73.Lets work in this forum with full attention and wholeheartedly.Lets make quality posts and make topics through proper research,lets invite our friends and family members  to join this forum and increase it's popularity.Lets make this forum a place that will be full of signature campaigns .Lets do hard work and make this forum number 1 in the cryptosites.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

That is one of the best posts I really like you I'm with you working hard is better than getting warning points I'm also here I spend lots of time here because when I write a posts so I read it so many times that is there any mistake or miss spell when I fave that I directly correct that.

I also want to grow with cryptotalk and I feel like everyone who understands well to this forum will always want to grow because I have seen many old members having more than 7000 posts and that's too long period of time so they are growing and we are also growing bit by bit.

if you try, you will succeed in any case, I can only wish you good luck, cryptocurrency is great anyway

We all are with you. I came here just a couple of weeks ago to know what this actually is. Now I feel like this has turned into a workplace where I constantly strive to improve myself on the task of content creation and also earning income for the same. This is like a huge opportunity for me to do the same. Let's together make cryptotalk the best.

• +2 1

I am with you my friend .  I also spend my many hours in this forum .  This forum is great and helpful .  We all are getting much information about crypto world and also getting paid.  I wish this forum will spread all over the world . 

• +4 1

One can grow with crypto talk perfectly because it shows that its been developing some of the best stands that can educate crypto lovers, its been curated to make people grow in understanding investment in crypto currency and in the end its one of the best idea that there has been out there, so its important we do enjoy this space and work with it perfectly for there is no other option that does work other than this one

• +5 1

You are in the right place and you need to work as hard and put together everything, every thing we see in this place does work perfectly and so we need to work together, ask a question and people will answer you, but the truth is you need discipline to be here, and the rules of the forum guide you, you will grow with this forum, Trust me and believe me.

Конечно все должны соблюдать правила форума и писать жел информативные посты, к сожалению, так не бывает.  Но форум отличный и всегда можно найти ответы на свои вопросы.

I am along with you, why don't you, however, the issue is a few newcomers listed here are making all of us statement all of them, I simply originated from the very first area as well as truthfully there's a disaster presently there, à large amount of subjects had been submitted along with two or three phrases, as well as a number of them having various 'languages', in the event that all of us nevertheless viewing this particular, after that it's nearly impossible to enhance this particular discussion board.

I want to start to grow but i have no Idea were to start. I want to get a fairly cheap setup and just learn more about growing in cryptotalk.

What do you suggest? Working together can have many meanings. Is it possible to cooperate with you, if I have no experience in kriptotreydinge?

This is very cool for this to happen, but we face some problems in this regard as there are some novice members it is difficult even now to know working in this forum and understanding its rules. We all want to improve the forum

This forum is a place where we can all visit to gain some experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency so we should try by making useful posts since it is what the forum ask us for and by that we can make the forum create more ways of earning for members which will also invite people to join us, we have to work as a team to take this forum to the next level in terms of publication so focus my friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes really i want To grow with crypto as for now this is the only source of income for me . I am beginner and yet to complete my 100 comments but i am on my way and soon will be enjoying benefits.

Crypto talk is best platform i ever seen ! To grow here you should give us tips , knowledge about crypto currency ! People asking many questions try to answer it ! Help people ! You  will gether more reputation as well as followers

On 1/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am new in this field but I am eager to learn and I think that this space is the ideal one to start and to be able to immerse in this new world. The information that is published here is very helpful, and it helps us to grow daily.

• +5 1

It is everyone's goal: to grow in the world of crypto and that you are the ones that dominate the economy in the technological age. 

I think we all want to grow up with Cryptos. It is the main objective, right? That is why we must study it and be very attentive to how this digital world moves. 

Everyone must work useful on this forum instead on working hard this forum demands work that is meant to learn hard work is not needed and community response is also very necessary of course

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

At the moment, this forum is my hobby. I learn a lot about cryptocurrency, and also help beginners. I agree that this forum is their life for many people.

yes We all with you and we want to grow up together in crypto world. All members need to give best contribution in this forum

Great community, great people who are always ready to help with advice. A lot of useful information that we can use for our own purposes, and a nice bonus in the form of rewards for communication. What could be better?

• +1 1

I'm with you, posting interesting topics is very useful for anyone interested in cryptography, but there are also a lot of people here who post useless topics, and improving the forum stops about them, as useless topics are very distracting from what is truly interesting.

It is important that newcomers arrive so that the forum continues to grow. I know little about cryptology and I want to learn from each one of you. Newcomers who are not totally interested in advancing in this wonderful world will go away alone and those who remain will continue to grow with you. Does anyone think otherwise? I am sure this is an excellent forum and we will learn a lot in a short time.