I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

2 hours ago, Wakeeli said:

I really mean it,it is coming deep from my heart I want to grow with this that is why spend much time commenting and posting here because I believe if grow with this it will be advantageous me.

Such a great determination and I urge you to remain focus, dedicated and committed working tirelessly to make sure you achieve your set target, growing with the forum, which in nearest future you will be counted among the best contributor and therefore becoming independent of yourself earning not from free campaigns only but including trading and Investment. 

• +3 1

this is the first time i have joined a site like this, reading and commenting on posts. Cryptotalk is an excellent site for beginners and others to increase there knowledge of crypto and tokens. there is a lot of information on this site to cater for the beginners to more advanced investors. it is good that we are creating a nice welcoming community so members can exchange views and thoughts on what is going on in the crypto world.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

YES, I loved your opinion, the best we can do is help others so that we can all learn about the crypto world, we must provide information that is relevant and very good for others and that talks about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I am with you buddy.I am new here,but I really like here.Its so easy to learn money and knowledge.And I get a platform to express my own opinion here.And I hope I can always perform my own role here in all my life.

Great idea! But I think that to make the forum more useful, you need to carefully filter the topics that are posted here. For example, reposting from other news sources with hot headlines doesn't do any good. 🤔

Post as many messages as you can, without spamming, helpful messages. I'm glad that you are here. Cryptotalk is the best place to learn about crypto knowledge. Have fun!

cryptotalk - just helps to find out enough information to work and trade cryptocurrency in the future

Correct thoughts. While I am writing posts for participation in dlrs, I get a lot of useful information. And of course it will be useful to me.

On 14/1/2020 at 17:51, Upright said:

Es como si quisieras ganar en criptoconversaciones, sí, seguro que ayuda a crecer criptóticamente en ese sentido, de ganar mientras publicas.

Pero debemos ser conscientes de cómo nos comportamos aquí, compartiendo y aprendiendo también. 

Of course, unwanted information could be shared to just make money

On 1/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I agree with you that new people should follow the forum rules so that there is less spam and bad posts and that cryptotalk is much better

The union is strength and with a crypto community that always supports itself with advice and testimonies, we help others in this case to make good decisions in this crypto world that without these forums many people would be lost. cryptotalk is a good place for many newbies and experts to gradually increase their knowledge.

On 10/4/2020 at 12:59 PM, Guru2050 said:

Such a great determination and I urge you to remain focus, dedicated and committed working tirelessly to make sure you achieve your set target, growing with the forum, which in nearest future you will be counted among the best contributor and therefore becoming independent of yourself earning not from free campaigns only but including trading and Investment. 

@Guru2050 to grow with this forum every one need to control theirself first you know.. Because most of the newbie member of this forum focus on earning than learning from this forun Which lead them to break  this        forum rule...so later they get banned.. That is why every one need to focus on learning and later you can earn easily..       

• +2 1

I agree with you, I have been using cryptocurrencies for a couple of years and this forum I have learned things that I did not know. I am with you in making this forum grow to be a source of valuable information more than it already is.

Научиться можно на сайте yobit.net , там вся инструкция о самом сайте, для начинающих людей, и для людей которые хотят заняться уже серьезно с большим кэшом. Либо можно просто поискать в любом поисковике.

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 to grow with this forum every one need to control theirself first you know.. Because most of the newbie member of this forum focus on earning than learning from this forun Which lead them to break  this        forum rule...so later they get banned.. That is why every one need to focus on learning and later you can earn easily..       

Of course @Dorjoy12 but do you in a popular saying that states as " In many we discover some talents". That's how its even here. Among of thousands newbies they're not all the same, good number of them are talented, has great potential and passion to grow in this new environment they found themselves. And eventually they may attain to reach their goal.

• +1 1

no doubt. we each one investigation and gain on this site. we in established truth welcome that. I truly can't such incredible site previously. in this manner I am fantastically energized. I besides need to develop with crypto network, with cryptotalk.

You can profit from this wonderful forum by first joining the platform, then joining the forum and linking the two together, then you start writing important, purposeful and useful topics, but you must take into account the rules of the forum and from here you start to profit for everything or a useful response you write, but there are countries that do not It gets paid, you have to know your country, but you definitely avoid this great content

You made the right decision. Cryptotalk is a very interesting platform where users can share their experiences about cryptocurrency, trading, Mining, and so on. People study here. Some people teach other people to do the right thing in cryptocurrency decisions.

I think it is a good decision, this forum has a lot of useful information in addition to a good community willing to answer your questions, recently I had doubts about Betfury and the community helped me make a good decision.

I wish I could do it too! I just afraid that cryptotalk will not be that active after all the airdrops will eventually end. Slow forums are boring and even kind of depressing.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I agree with you, although I have little time in Cryptotalk, more people are needed who have experience and already have a base on the world of cryptocurrencies.
You have to keep motivating people to keep creating content and keep feeding information at the same time.

the issue is a few beginners here are constraining us to report them, I just originated from the principal segment and genuinely there is a calamity there, à parcel of subjects were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with an alternate dialects, in the event that we actually observing this, at that point it is practically difficult to improve this discussion

CryptoTalk has seemed to me a good forum, with very good constructive information in many posts, I have found in each place what I was looking for and expected, we hope that every day grows more and more, not only in members but also in functionality

I have discovered it recently and I am learning a lot here too reading many people who have more experience than me

We all with you. We all need platform to exchange our knowledges and experience. Cryptotalk is good platform for this. We can discuss different theme, ask and get answers. We need this to grow and going forward and up.