Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

Ethereum is a good coin. You can lose money from it of course and it is not even 50% close to what was the all time high but it can have another chance to go there. I think you have chosen a good altcoin, one that has good development and Vitalik that is a big personality in crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, zhoutong said:

Ethereum is a good coin. You can lose money from it of course and it is not even 50% close to what was the all time high but it can have another chance to go there. I think you have chosen a good altcoin, one that has good development and Vitalik that is a big personality in crypto.

Yes I also do believe in Ethereum. The staking has already been started for Ethereum 2.0 meaning miners need to stake Eth for starting so it will decrease the supply of token even more. And altcoins season is also expected to coming as the btc is going up and up. We may see the price doubling in coming months.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Ethereum is a very strong cryptocurrency that has made excellent profits in the past years. And I stock up on it every time I see the price is right in the long run. But the bulk of my investment I put into Bitcon and second place Ethereum.

I will hold certain crypto in the hope of profit.  Because the market value of all cryptocurrencies is currently increasing, so if I hold some cryptocurrencies now, when the market value of these increases to the maximum, I will make a lot more profit by selling those cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think holding is the best way for earning good profit from crypto currency. You need to buy crypto when its market is low and hold it. By this you can get a chance to earn high profit. But always you need proper research about crypto currency, otherwise you will lose your investment. 

• +1 1

I believe that if it is a good investment alternative, it currently holds up well as bitcoin, I personally would opt for it since it is still in second place after BTC.

• +1 1

I would have ethereum since it has a lot of support and later in the future it will have a great price like bitcoin and right now we are in time to buy ethereum very cheaply, it is better right now do not miss this opportunity because later it will cost the same as bitcoin so take advantage now because  later it will be more difficult to buy ethereum.

• +1 1

We usually do this because of the benefits it offers, either because of the percentages of returns it offers or because of the hope that within a certain time the price will rise considerably and you will make some profit.

• +2 2

I would not invest in Ethereum for a long term, I do not really like this altcoin. I like to invest more in unknown altoins that are still underestimated. One of these is Avalanche.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In terms of altcoins ETH is very good because it is increasing quickly and have the tendency to give us profit. It is not suitable for direct transfer because of fee but it can be traded to another coin within the exchange.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

I will choose BTC LTC and ETH to  hold the crypto currency  Because these coins are very popular and expensive.  If they pump, they pump a lot, and when they pump, they pump.  However, these coins do not have a chance to die.  So I will hold those three coins to hold the crypto currency

• +1 1

Maybe I would choose Ethereum or Ripple after Bitcoin because they both have good future projects and strong audiences with an active team and every period we see new improvements in security and speed.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 AM, Delgboke said:

Si elige una criptografía que se adapte a sus necesidades, ¿elegiría Etherum? ¿Crees que es una buena moneda alternativa o está más establecida que otras en el mercado de las criptomonedas, qué opinas? 

Totally, ETH is a great project that is still growing, its network is very good, only that currently the fees are high does not indicate that it is a bad cryptocurrency, I am currently using the ERC20 network together with BSC and xDai and they are very good.

• +2 1

there is only one reason why people hold the certain coin is the hope of growing and also you can make more interesting investments in the cryptocurrency.

53 minutes ago, muhammadrizwan said:

Yes i think ethereum has a bright future. It is one of the altcoins that has high demands after btc. If you want to hold some coins for profit then you must have to hold ethereum and wait with patience. After some time you can see that it gives you a great profit.

@muhammadrizwan  You're right, I often hold onto cryptocurrencies because I see their prices doubling in the future, especially the altcoins, we just have to be patient.

• +1 1

Yes dude I think that in nearby future this coin will have a great market value so we should hold them and when the price increases then do trade with them by selling it, gives you a good profit as it is an important coin.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

I have an interest in altcoins, there are some that I hold for a while but unlike Bitcoin I am not trying to increase the XRP or Ethereum I hold, but sell when prices are higher and this is a time where I hold very few altcoins as I have sold all I was holding for profit.

• +2 1

I hold because I want to gain more profit once the price of the coin increases, I will sell of my holdings once their price increase then I will save the fiat and wait for the coin or token's price to drop and then I will buy again. I don't wanna do trading because I still have other things to do like studying because I'm still a college student.

Yes you are right because this is one the the most stable and rising currancy in crypto world. And it's going to gai. A unique reputation in crypto currency and all the world. And this coin will not crash in my opinion.

It all depends on you but actually I will choose ethereum because is the second value crypto currencies in digital market now and the price is well affordable compare to bitcoin and I believe the time for storage is now.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes, the hold is good, it means that you keep some currencies in the event of decline and continue to keep them until the great rise and may last for a year

• +5 1

Obviously you can purchase Ethereum now on the grounds that there is a ton of potential to expand its cost in the future.Ethereum is at present in the quick outcome of Bitcoin.At Cryptocurrency Experts, we realize Ethereum costs will ascend later on so we can purchase Ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Ethereum is a good choice. It has a good chance to increase price in future. Its also getting a very popular day by day. So, if you have enough capital. You can buy Ethereum and hold them for price raise.

I suggest you to buy and hold bitcoin. Because some indicators show that in the future it's price will go up. Now it's price is at 19000$. Indicators show that it's price will go at 50000$ in the end of 2021.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 AM, Delgboke said:

It is a good cryptocurrency without a doubt it has an incredible network of the best, but nevertheless the transaction prices are very high and it does not suit investors with little capital.

• +1 1