Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

Hello, I buy and keep currencies with strong projects and I love very much the classic currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, eos, and Ripple because they are very popular and very high volumes.

The ethereum is a good currency for holding but i think the bitcoin is better than the ethereum in the holding because you can make huge earnings with it.

• +2 1

Frankly, if you want to invest, I will choose more than one currency. You should not put all the money in one currency in order to avoid “losses. A strategy must be developed in order to manage the capital, and also set specific goals. 

Cryptocurrencies should be kept for a long period to make huge profits.  You should be a long-term owner and not a day trader.  Ethereum is an emerging currency with lots of reliability.  The time to purchase should be chosen when prices are low.  I wish success and success to all.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also chose ETH as the primary crypto asset to hold as I believe in its great potential in the future. Other tokens are also very potential but the price volatility is too great, and some tokens have shown their full potential in this bullrun, the possibility of price increases is not great anymore. ETH is also to pay gas fees to transfer ERC-20 tokens to exchanges, keeping ETH is the best way I have to liquidate my crypto assets.

We keep some cryptocurrencies in order to benefit from their high price later and earn good profits, and that Bitcoin is the most guaranteed currency to keep.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 11:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Yes Sir its a good option for handsome earning. 

Because there are multiple currencies now, its up to you. How you use your income to invest in a better way. Try to be more profuctive. Because etherum is one of the best currency. And you have to use this opportunity. 

Yes, I think Ethereum can be owned in the long run and is profitable, even though Ethereum is priced at $ 130 in 2019, this is the perfect time to buy it. ETH currently costs over $ 1,500, and it's quite expensive to buy it, I don't think I can afford it anymore. My second alternative is to buy Litecoin, I have some LTC to store for the long term.

It is a good option for the future and it has not reached its peak yet, also kept some ADA coins, and their price is still on the rise until now, there is a currency FIL, DOT currencies with a bright future and a large and strong project

• +3 1

Why holding some certain crypto? I think is good to hold some certain crypto but not any crypto we need to choose the ideals and those who are on the top with Bitcoin, and if you choose Etherum is a good coin with best future.

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in, but there are several other good options as well, such as Litecoin and BNB, and these currencies are profitable to invest in many times.

• +2 1

Greetings friend, first I would choose bitcoin and as a second option I would choose ETH, because both currencies are safe and reliable, trading with them now will bring us good profits in the future.

• +1 1

Over many years, Bitcoin has proven to be the best because of its greater stability among digital currencies and its constant rise in value, and it is the currency that may change my life in the coming years and that I bet on it among all cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

If there is a choice between eutherum and dodge coin then I'll choose dodge coin. Because I've heard slot about this amazing coin that it will touch sky with its price. And I'm already holding it and wishing for best. 

Investors hold cryptocurrency because it is best and popular investment these days.because these coins has the capability to increase its price massively.they are hoping that they can earn lots of profit on these currency.

Ethereum has a solid network that runs on PoW (Proof of work) protocol, although changes will apply soon and the protocol will change to PoS (Proof of stake). PoS was hyped in 2017 but was proven inefficient for most cryptocurrencies that used it. I hope Vitalik has something better to offer and PoS won't be fatal for Ethereum..

• +2 1

I think is good to hold some certain crypto but not any crypto we need to choose the ideals and those who are on the top with Bitcoin, and if you choose Etherum is a good coin with best future.

• +2 1

I will choose the bitcoin for holding a long of time because it is really very helpful in the bad circumstances .

I think it is more profitable not to keep it and not spend it, but rather to trade it.
As for me, I am not an expert in trading and I am always afraid of losing so I keep my cryptocurrencies and collect them.

• +2 1

There is a currency that I feel happy when I work with because of its beautiful stability, which is DGB because I use it in the trades and investments that I make and I think its future is very wonderful.

Greetings my friend , for me it's hard to tell , cause am not fan of holding I like investing more , but I can say something about holding 

If you going to hold that altcoin for long time you need to choose more stable one than Eth even if it's value less than Eth but surely better on the long range

• +1 1

Thank you. You have made a good comment. You can deposit your specific currencies in Bitcoin Wallet. In that case, your privacy will be maintained and fraudsters will not be able to harm you easily. You can use Bitcoin Wallet to save or retain your currency. In that case, you can still earn by investing.

Investors hold cryptocurrency because it is best and popular investment these days.because these coins has the capability to increase its price massively.they are hoping that they can earn lots of profit on these currency.

• +2 1

This is one of the long-term trading methods, and it is the best way in my opinion. I hope to have access to enough experience for me to use it because it is the best way to invest.

Ethereum has a very strong project and it is the best investment option at the moment because it will make huge profits in the future, for me I invest in ETH, BNB, LTC and TWT and I believe that all of these currencies have successful projects.