Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

أعتقد أن Ethereum هي أفضل عملة تخزين في الوقت الحالي والرسم البياني دليل على ذلك

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

If I had to choose a currency in addition to bitcoin, I would choose eth because it is a trustworthy and secure currency

• +1 1

My recommendation is that you buy cryptos that are not worth much today, let's say a few pennies and that have or see a stable evolution. When BTC is worth a few hundred thousand, imagine if those purchased coins were worth only 1 usd, you literally increased your capital in an incredible way. You bought those coins when they were hardly worth anything and now you will sell them at a huge price and even then it is not worth more than 1 usd, but for you it is the glory. Many sites on the internet recommend you buy different altcoins that are believed to have a promising bullish future, and believe me they cost nothing, you will not feel that you are spending money, and after a while you might be surprised.

• +1 1

It is true that ethereum is a good project but with the network congestion at the moment the feeds are too high, an interesting currency for holding is the kusama, it is a currency that operates on the porkadot network and has an interesting future.

• +1 1

Certainly ETH is an excellent cryptocurrency but currently in these difficult times I think it is a bad time to bet on it, although it must be borne in mind that ETH for years has remained the second most famous and most used cryptocurrency globally, only behind of bitcoin.

I personally believe that eth will increase in value a lot in the next 5 years, but to be honest I believe that even then bitcoin will still be king!

• +1 1

I am not currently investing in Ethereum because I think it is a good opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies that have a low price, I have learned a lot about this and I came to the conclusion that it is much better to invest in cryptocurrencies of lower value, these 

Over time cryptocurrencies will increase in price and the truth is that it is a great advantage because as time goes by you can get double, triple and much more than what the cryptocurrency cost you when it went on the market, so in my opinion it is much better to invest in low denomination cryptocurrencies but with a good future. 

• +1 1

ETH is definitely a good choice for hold. But I think storing a single token is pretty stupid. I would distribute the Bank, invest some of it in something like bitcoin and ether, and invest some of it in promising young tokens.

• +1 1

if you think about it, nobody needs tokens.

In fact, having one for the long term I don't think is the ideal choice.

Different speech if you own the blockchain ico, then the speech changes.

So if I had to choose, I'd bet a lot on ethereum, XRP and band protocol!

• +1 1

I think just holding crypto can give you a better view of how crypto currencies work, like, you can buy 1 btc or eth but you need to wait until the price goes up. You need to see if it is convenient to hold a crypto or invest it, so you can get a good profit or just wait.

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:19, Delgboke said:

Si elige una criptomoneda que se adapte a sus necesidades, ¿elegiría Etherum? ¿Crees que es una buena moneda alternativa o está más establecida que otras en el mercado de las criptomonedas, qué piensas? 

Ethereum It is an excellent cryptocurrency, the only negative thing that I see for operating with it is that to move funds due to the high demand of the ethereum network by DEFIs, it makes Transactions are for ridiculous amounts and this makes people who operate with few amounts stick them in the pocket

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:36 AM, BTC Future said:

I think that with the Ethereum 2.0 update the price can grow a lot, Litecoin, Cardano, tron and the leader Bitcoin for future reserve.

• +1 1

ETH is good 

But my current biggest bag right now is ,XEM

- more than 3 years of work

- XYM coins distributed to everyone whonopted-in

- 1 XEM = 1 XEM + 1 XYM 

After the screenshot

* Mid November

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

If it is to choose the safest option it would be ethereum due to the large community, a different altcoin may have a lot of potential but that does not ensure that it is a success or that it generates a profit, it is a great risk that can have many benefits but it depends on who invests. You can choose a part for almost safe investment and another part to the cryptocurrency with more risk but also with great potential

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Delgboke said:

I am think that maybe you are not understand a lot about what is trade and what is investing because you are never had any money and you are probably 15 year old that never seen a dollar or the equivalent of it in his pocket and you ask some question that a 5 year old would not.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is little difference between the altcoins you hold. Most of them are only for speculation but you can find something that has less risk and a good chance to moon and hold for a few months or years until it either does that or goes to zero.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

There are many exchanges and also the coins project holder who provide some good reward to hold their coin and this is because if you hold the coins then its price will increase.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Most of the people are prefer to hold btc instead of others coins, the main obstruction  of buy some coins is that the price of the btc. The ETH is also a potential, but you have to understand the market strategy as well. And wait for the the right moment is required a lots of patient. 

• +1 1

For me the two best cryptos for holding are still Btc and also Ltc. Ltc could make huge strides in the next few years and bitcoin isn't going anywhere for a long time and is universally accepted. I do all my trading based around returning the profits back into Btc. I've also started hording Ltc in the hopes that it can become the next Btc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most of us hold Bitcoin and some altcoins too. Ethereum was a coin that did a very good price and can grow more but there are more we can look forward too, new projects that are coming from good developers with skills and hard work they can succeed and become as good as Ethereum. This is why we are holding some of the cryptocurrencies as investment.

• +1 2

I have no preference in crypto and the good one that I have today the good thing is to make sure that its to make sure that you make sure that you can use it to earn something from it , the best for me to use is the ripple it does work well and we need it we need to work with it and we need to follow it that is really important and we need to follow strategies that are far much important for me, I also use Trx but I held it in to earn some trx but it fell and I lost about 10% and it was rough for me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Ethereum an important cryptocurrency, Ethereum the best coin to do hodl specially if your Investment is small

• +1 2

I like Ethereum because of its high price fluctuation which will make me profitable, but Ethereum transaction fees are quite expensive at the moment. I currently prefer Litecoin because it has the lowest fees when transacting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Certainly ETH is a good option since it has an established market that is constantly stimulated by smart contracts and DeFi or decentralized finance, another good option is XRP, its community is wide and despite being centralized, it has the support of many sponsors  .

• +1 1

Yes, Ethereum is one that you can invest and hold it. It is good when you find it cheap too as it was at $100 a couple of times the last years and this year too did a lower low. I traded ethereum a lot but I didn't invest in it as Bitcoin seems safer investment. I used ethereum often and millions of people also do that daily, so with a good upgrade that works it can be very profitable.

• +1 1