Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

Its simple, the cryptocurrency is stored in order to wait for a high price and sell. The higher the price,the better,logically)

@Delgboke I was holding xrp but I have decided againist it and the truth is there is nothing to it but the right thing to do right  is to  we have ti really we have , the best thing is to really define things we need to work  we nee do really be good in knowing what would grow and fast this is one thing one is not able to grow this there are so many things that one cannot be able to grow with this is really important to look at things

Dear friends, certain currencies are kept and when the price of cryptocurrency goes up, more profit can be made by selling it.  You can buy and hold coins when the price of coins is low.  Sell coins when the price of the coin rises.  Coin hold is very profitable for investment.

I always prefer to chose or hold bitcoin to certain extent because the moment it raise its of more profitable than any other cryptocurrency and also ethereum is my second option in time of long term cryptocurrency holding 

Eth is one of the best coin for hold. You can do huge profit if you hold eth. Eth projects are most advance. For this eth price increasing rapidly. I think one day it will the price of btc. So holding eth is best for your future profit.

In my views if you want to hold coins it's up to you that why you want so that,the best option is ETH which I think is most appropriate for holding. But in my opinion never hold coins instead invest in crypto and have good earning and also gain experience of trading and investing. In addition to this you also learn many things about world future in digital media.

Obviously I would choose Ethereum as it has a second market cap next to Bitcoin and the preferred Well Coin for long-term retention. If I choose another one it was Litcoin, the value of LTC now surprises. 

The fact of the availability of many Cryptocurrencies, it is never a good decision to give a certainty to a single cryptocurrencies as there is many other currencies. Although, it all has to do with the one you gives and have hopes in in term of making profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ethereum is good cryptocurrency for long term holding because ethereum price is increased gradually. It is very valuable crypto currency we can also hold some other cryptocurrency like litecoin and bitcoin cash

Holding some certain crypto currency will help in gaining more profit and benefits with values in crypto currency exchange market because the more the value the more the profit and the more the increase in price 

It is the great idea to collect many coins at the crypto currency platform. We can get great profit in the future. If we collect different coins at this platforum definitely in the future we can get a large profit and benefit. It will be useful for us to save the crypto currency.

I am collecting a lot of cryptocurrencies in the hope that its price will increase in the future, but today I focus on some currencies, which are doge, eth, ltc. I think that the current time is good for trading these currencies.

From my point of view, all the ten most powerful currencies such as Btc, ETH, LTC ... etc. will have a wonderful future, and their price will definitely increase, so I prefer to keep some of them for a long time in the hope that their price will become very high and make a great profit.

basically , in general terms,  I tend to hold a certain coin because of it good stand in the market,  and probably it wouldnt fail soon,  and secondly is because of it history on how it can make you a huge profit within a small period of time,  especially,  BTC,  ETH and LTC. @kion

2 hours ago, Tolani said:

basically , in general terms,  I tend to hold a certain coin because of it good stand in the market,  and probably it wouldnt fail soon,  and secondly is because of it history on how it can make you a huge profit within a small period of time,  especially,  BTC,  ETH and LTC. @kion

Yes, to some extent, those coins that are popular are the most important to hold on to, because they have less possibility of disappointing it investor, so yeah, I really think you are right about that.

I am holding crypto, and i am holding because it could have great future in the future. Etherium is the second biggest crypto in the market now but the price isn't cheap anymore, that's why i don't buy eth from those numbers. There's a coin name avax, similar to eth and now the price is 10$, i think it's a better option.

I would not choose ETH, I agree with the fact that it is a good cryptocurrency and its outlook is optimistic due to all the development it had and will have, however its commissions despite the 2.0 network are a factor that does not finish me convince, having alternatives such as BNB with a practically identified network.

I really like ETH, it looks like a very strong project and for some very good reason it is the second most important of cryptocurrencies, and I think there is still a lack of growth in the law, I also see the ETH 2.0 project and I see a lot of potential in this, so I would not hesitate to say that investing in ETH for the long term is a very good alternative.

• +1 1

Gentleman I want to suggest to you that when you have some coin in your wallet on this phone you should not to hurry up for the withdraw your money you should wait for the better time with this you are able to get the good

Yeah ethereum is a good coin. Even it is a best coin after bitcoin. It is similar like bitcoin. It will be good to hold ethereum. It is developing day by day. Recently it price touches 1400$. It is a record. So holding ethereum is a good choice. It a best altcoin. So for me i think we can hold ethereum. 

there are many coins that you can choose to hold for a long period of time but I always choose the Bitcoin because it has the most flexible chances to grow

I liked the topic you took, and I think it is one of the best things we can do while we are earning cryptos, to be able to holdear them for in the future to be able to earn some money for this action, so friends if we see the opportunity to have cryptos at low prices, do not hesitate and do it.

I will choose etahrium for its stability. Also I would like to hold btc as its price is rising. But at tge same time its also declining. So it would be a risk for me.But I like to take risk and be confident. So I will like to hold both of this coins. 

Eth is undoubtedly the second best cryptocurrency on the market, although its network is very good, it tends to have very high gas prices and this is a disadvantage for it, but it is sure if it would be used because it is good.

Ethereum is the cryptocurrency that has a lot of solidity over time, it has reached a considerably good price, that is why in this case it is always good to invest in it in the long term because it will arrive at a very good price, I recommend investing in it without Doubts.