Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

I prefer bitcoins most of the time even if its not stable but for me it is the best coin ever. I am holding all of my bitcoins just to prepare for the halving season.

If I want to keep coins for storage, I will only keep bitcoin because I have confidence in it and it is increasing significantly every year.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Yes, I think that this is a good coin and it can still show itself, I have about 0.6 Ethereum and I am waiting for the price to reach 400 dollars.
People hold coins specifically to earn money from them.

I think I will choose to hold Ethereum now to any other coin before its future is very promising and also might likely be the replacement for bitcoin in future. 

The reason to hold some coin because we can get more profit in future.  Some of the new coin which have very less value that we have to keep for future. As its value will increase in future you can sell it in profit.

I will choose ethereum and USD because both currency is very strong and top coins. Ethereum growing very fast and it has the potential to be long term hold. I guess bitcoin, ethereum, and USD is perfect coins for holding because it is top coins.

I think it is one of the best cryptocurrencies at the present and in the future and the best legislator at the present time and has many investors and many people that you trust and I think it is worth investing in

Even if crypto is legally operated, crypto will become legal If the government supports but not everyone wants to be decentralized in decentralized use The main reason to hold crypto is to make some profit from it. Holding cryptocurrencies from other currencies can lead to higher profits.

Yeah I would choose the ethereum as the best altcoin in terms of profit and traded volume. But there are coins like DASH, LTC which are great competitor of the ethereum. 

Ethereum is one of the best alternative currencies that we can keep. This price of this currency is very acceptable and we can rely on it. There is also a ripple currency, where everyone sees a wonderful future for this currency and I advise everyone to store this currency.

ETH is an excellent altcoin, but you need to know how the person will hold, for example if you buy ETH for the price of $ 200, then you should look at the ETH price in relation to USD, but if you buy ETH for the price of 0.03 BTC then you should note the price of ETH in relation to bitcoin

ethereum is one of the best altcoins to hold, it has some great potential to increase in prices back to the $1400 all time high in the coming year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 6/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, Brand1 said:

Ethereum is one of the best alternative currencies that we can keep. This price of this currency is very acceptable and we can rely on it. There is also a ripple currency, where everyone sees a wonderful future for this currency and I advise everyone to store this currency.

While Ethereum certainly has a future and keeps developing to solve the problems blockchains are facing, I'm not so sure about XRP though. Ripple seems to keep selling too many XRP every month and they've admited that this is what they do since they think that price is high. Ripple's price in the beginning of 2017 was $0,005. Just saying.

The same reason for which people hold stocks, land or gold, to earn a profit. If investors expect the price of any cryptocurrency to go up after a period of time, they will invest in it to monetize the price rise. Some cryptocurrency are also held to earn staking interests on accepted platforms.

468x60-3.png

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Delgboke said:

There are a lot of crypto users that still doesn't suit their self on holding coins because they think it's a bad thing. Maybe it's a bad thing if the coin you hold is not having a bigger value but if you invested on a good coin then you will surely be having a better earnings.

• +1 1

Of course, Ethereum is an important cryptocurrency and keeping it in the long term will bring you great profits, especially when the Ethereum 2.0 network is launched, and also there are important currencies that are cheap and suitable for purchase such as Ripple and Tron

• +1 1
  • +2 1

ETHERIUM is really a well Coin , now at this time Etherium pump very well price at this time . I purchased Etherium at 130$ (4 Etherium ) , now Etherium is in bull mode and touch $400 ( approx ) price in market . 

Etherium invester got good profit from it in future .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Ethereum is one of mine favourite coin to do do invest and as 2.0 in on its way and we could expect good returns from the Ethereum. And personally i am also holding some Ethereum and i think it's one of the best coin to do hodl specially if your Investment is small and you don't want high risk.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Be a kind of trader who believe in trading or investing on multiple coins, doing so will not only give an exceptional advantage of making huge profits but will also grow you comprehensively experiences and skills of dealing and handling numerous crypto coins at same time at capital market. BTC as most, the follow by valuable altcoins like ETH LTC XRP BNB BCH USDT EOS etc

17 hours ago, Moaz said:

Of course, Ethereum is an important cryptocurrency and keeping it in the long term will bring you great profits, especially when the Ethereum 2.0 network is launched, and also there are important currencies that are cheap and suitable for purchase such as Ripple and Tron

Ethereum surely will be having a good future that can make us trust it. If I have enough funds, I am going to add another investment in ethereum because I know that it will give me a lot of earnings.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you want to hold some certain crypto then its dont mean that you only hold altcoin like eth or ltc but you can also hold btc or any high ranked token... Its fully depend on you as different member prefer different currency... But i prefer to hold those altcoin which trading volume high, has,Enough popularity but increase the price slowly like      xrp,trx because this kind of currency must be stable always❤             

• +3 1

i'm choose two coin for invest for long time XRP and LTC, i'm holding those coins because they have good rank in coinmarketcap, and i'm buying them when the price has down, about ethereum is good to invest for long time.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the storage is conditional on the purchase being made from the bottom of the currency or at a cheap price, depending on its general average price Then the storage becomes a good and unimportant thing that happens in the market, and what is important is the timing for the end of storage and the sale Of course, Ethereum is a sleeping giant, and its storage is just as important as storing Bitcoin.

Holding of coins is the best way to make profit in the market becasue i personally hold my all coins and still i am buying the coins every week and hold that becasue in the crypto market soon make a bull and that time i sell my all coins, and this will happen soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It gives you a lot of profit Suddenly when Bitcoin price grow up ethereum also has grown rapidly i was very much satisfied by this so holding Ethereum and litecoin are a good options when its come to storage of altcoins.