Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

Not eth is the good coin for the future you Also include ltc and xrp coins because these coins are most profitable and these coins are best for the future if you hold with him for the Long time so definitely you earn 3 times from these coins... Ltc and xrp Future are bright....

15 hours ago, Osakha121 said:

Of course I would choose Ethereum as it has a second market cap next to Bitcoin and the preferred Well Coin for long-term retention.  If I choose another one it was Litcoin, the value of LTC now surprises.

Just because a coin is ranked at the top does not mean that it would bring you most of the profits, what it can offer is sureness and less risk for your invested coins because of the high liquidity but the coins that offers most of the profits are mostly coins that are not even ranked at the top, coins like BNB.

• +2 1

Well, ethereum is good in terms of holding but i will prefer ripple than ethereum because ripple has a small amount of value but profitable and you can buy a lot of it to hold, by holding some ripple, i get some good amount of profit when the ripple increased into $0.7.

Why you want to hold your money I want to invest my money . Because we can get profit from investment and when the price is high you should  sell your coins which you want to hold . I think  on this way you can get double profit . If I am wrong then sorry because I have no experience  but I think that .

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:53 PM, guatazoo said:

If you base on the ATH of those two eth and btc, you will realize There has more chance to pump more times than BTC.

ETH and the BTC both are the great coins and these coins will give us good profit than the other coins and in future we make good profit if we trade on it or to hold our coins becasue its price go to high so much in future.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Ethereum is a good coin to hold long term and is only second to bitcoin. Diversify and hold these 2 coins since these are the once that has the greatest potential for growth.

Cryptocurrencies are very useful in their entirety but of course if we are talking about trust, ETH is a great cryptocurrency which has a large network and a great importance in the market and is more popular every day.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

I used to believed that ethereum is the best choice for now but I know there will be some coin will become more interesting soon. There are so many new coins in the market too so we don't know, but for now ethereum is the good choice for me.

I keep some currencies with this encryption to put them in investment in order to earn many profits through them and have a large balance that I can live a decent and good life

I keep a lot of currencies in order to make good profits from them in the future and currently I keep Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum which are the three most used currencies for me.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Delgboke said:

Etherum has a solid plan that can be trusted and kept for the future
There is also a strong Litecoin coin, and its project is encouraging to invest in it.

• +4 1

It is best to hold crypto especially if you happens to hold one of the profitable cheap coin that you can afford and hold it on your wallet gradually in the future you will come notice the price is increasing slowly with time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I see that cryptocurrencies have a good future, so I advise you to keep them as much as possible and search for them in all areas and they should not be underestimated because they really make real profit that benefits the owner and those who contain and work with them and will become rich in the future if he keeps them

Keeping digital currencies makes you get good financial gains due to the greatly high prices

We have noticed that the digital currencies in the recent period have achieved record numbers and the members who used to keep these currencies got very good financial gains

• +3 1

My friend, we keep some stable cryptocurrencies in order to profit if it rises. Its rise means that we won. So this is what is called trading. We buy a currency at a certain price and keep it until it rises and therefore we sell and win with the difference in rise Thank you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:56 AM, patitaycute said:

Obviously I will choose Ethereum has the second market capitalization next to bitcoin and the preferable alt currency to hold long. If I choose another era Litecoin, the value of ltc are surprising now.

Exactly dear colleague as premieres comment in this answer Ethereum would be very good for the long term but I also think like you that litecoin (LTC) has great potential I personally save long term everything I can
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

Edited by cryptoman22

Ether is a very good coins to hold and make investment with, those that hold ether  this year or invest have make good profits from it because ether also rises and hots a very good prices in this last quarter of the year. 

I will go for bit coin because it has value in the market and a lot of people engage in investing with it so that will be the best option for me to make my investment 

If I have to choose a crypto currency to hold, then it would definitely be bitcoin as the price is increasing very much these days and anyone who is holding it now is sure to make a profit.

If you want my opinion, I prefer nothing but to keep Bitcoin .. for long periods exceeding twelve months .. because I find in this long-term investment the highest and most reliable profit among all.

The main problem with Etherium is its scalability A Another problem is that it is still developing and there may be some breakdown in the system.The important thing is that they wait a long time. Many of us do not have much experience, yet we try to make sure that if some tokens or coins can wait a long time, it is very good.

Yes Ethereum is better than other cryptocurrencies for the holding because it has a highest price and demand in the crypto market after the bitcoin. Therefore the holding of the Ethereum will be profitable . 

I think Ethereum is good enough for us to maintain for a long time, this coin has the potential to increase significantly in the future, it is seen that in January 2020 the price of ETH was around $ 130 and currently it is over $ 700, and this price can still be continues to grow. Besides that, Litecoin also has the same opportunity, so I will hold onto both coins.

• +1 1

Honey, I'm keeping cryptocurrencies, because they're my livelihood. 

I work in cryptocurrencies and trade them, and I work here as an encrypted talk writer, it's great and very useful working in cryptocurrencies. 

• +4 1

We should hold some cirtain crypto to get more profit.We all know that crypto currency has many fluctuations.We can buy some stable  crypto when its price is getting down and hold them in a wallet.Then we can sell them at high price and get more profit from it.