Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

Ethereum is the second demanding crypto currency. You can choose ethereum. It has promising future. If you hold this coin it will good for you. When the price will go up then you can sell in the market. So good luck. 

I think holding BTC would be a very good idea as it is more valuable and also vulnerable to price hikes really fast. Also it is ranked as the top crypto currencies among everything so it is better not to take risk by investing in low priced but to invest in BTC or anything of that sort.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:56 AM, patitaycute said:

Obviously I will choose Ethereum it has the second market cap beside bitcoin and the preferable alt coin to hold for long term. If I choose another one it was Litecoin, the value of ltc are surprisingly now.

A very good response you made here and actually I will do the same because ethereum is the second best coin with a lot of investor that are patronizing it on daily basis which makes it unique and good for long term holding.

Ethereum is currently the second most valuable Cryptocurrency on earth and it is a coins that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and believe me investing it ethereum give good profit especially when you hold for a long time because as bitcoin move it also move in terms of value so ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment.

Ethereum is worthy to hold, it is the best altcoin among others. the Ethereum price is still at the low rate. Some predictions said that this altcoin can reach its higher price next year. I really love ethereum and there is no doubt that this currency will be much successful in the future. it has a bright future.

There is little difference between the altcoins you hold. Most of them are only for speculation but you can find something that has less risk and a good chance to moon and hold for a few months or years until it either does that or goes to zero.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:19 PM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

No one knew how the price of Bitcoin would go up.That's why we will all hold some cryptocurrency and if its price goes up in the future, we will get a lot of profit.So we have hold some cryptocurrencies.

Yes Ethereum is a really good currency for holding, it is a powerful coin with good future, but for me I always prefer Bitcoin, I feel like it is the most reliable coin to invest in it and hold it. You can just have a look at Bitcoin prices three or four years ago and you will find out that Buying Bitcoin and holding it is more profitable than day trade, especially if you have a large capital.

As we know the second biggest market cap of cryptocurrency is of ETH. This is considered a very stable currency and it is best to hold a certain amount for the future benefits. Definitely it will be good decision because the demands and the supply of this currency showing a very positive trend.

Ether is a very good coin no secret, but let see how a coin can have potential to rise high in the future. From what I know we expect demand to increase so that the price can increase at the same time we expect supply to not increase or increase only a little. But looking at the nature of ethereum supply, you can see that it is so big and even unlimited so I think while ethereum is better now it can not hold the position to the future.

@lilisbet18 @Megan Kyle @fahima000

Ethereum is always the first choice for most of us, and the reason is that it has the second largest value after Bitcoin, but I have a theory that says that it is sticking to small currencies and be patient and leave it until it rises, the amount of profit will be very large, currencies like Litecoin.

• +5 1

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. The price of Ethereum is also increasing rapidly, just as the prices of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are increasing, the price of Ethereum is increasing. And if we invest in Ethereum then it can also give us a lot of benefits. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Holding some cryptocurrencies are best for earning income from it will be rising and growing the value of Cryptocurrency increases day by day and that will be going to thousands of dollars. 

• +3 1

Yes, I think that Ethereum is an excellent currency for investment after Bitcoin, which has become really difficult to obtain. Ethereum and Litecoin are another Bitcoin project in my opinion, and I advise everyone about them,

• +2 1

I'm already planning to keep Ethereum as a long-term currency,
Although the recent drop to $ 1,300 levels was terrifying,
But the currency remains strong and its future is wonderful, especially since most of the other currencies use its network to deal.

Certainly one can choose the cryptocurrency that the user may want, but you have to realize that cryptocurrencies in the market that are not well consolidated can end up falling and losing our assets, for this it is highly recommended being sure of the project we choose and how To develop in it, a great alternative currency is Ethereum and this is very well consolidated to be able to invest in it without losing capital.

• +2 1

No will not holding etherium only because it has some issues as well but most i will used to hold bitcoin because it is giving ,you can earn a lot from this as you desire as much you have invested in it but their are some problems here as well.

10 minutes ago, Lamar88 said:

Etherium is good but it's not an altcoin. It has so many advantages and you can make very good amount of money with etherium. It's also amongst the top coins in the market so investing in it is good and profitable

@Lamar88 ETH if it is an altcoin, it is called so because it is an alternative to the main currency which is bitcoin, it is a good currency to make hold, it is expected to increase in price in the coming months and the team behind it is doing a good job of boosting, so apart from the BTC this is the currency that follows in prestige, greetings.

We work and keep the profits that we get from this successful business because currencies are witnessing a great rise at these times, so keeping them is good and profitable and I advise everyone to keep this currency.

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that when you store some coins in your violet you should to wait for the good time and good price in the market of the cryptocurrency so you should to be careful and do your own research do not believe on the predictions

• +3 1

Im holding Cadano / ADA long term. ADA is offering many solutions to the problem of ETH transaction fees. Plus other solutions. On YouTube, there are some good videos to watch, concerning which cryptos to buy for long term investments. But, make sure that the videos you watch, give a good explanation on why they are good investments.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Ethereum is a strong currency and I think keeping it will benefit you in the future, but you have to be patient with the fluctuation of the price, so some people prefer day trading instead of long investment.

I also agree with your opinion and your suggestion because your information is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and and much more profitable and am from this site because there are many coin which is used about this I'd like ethereum coinbase and the other thing but with this is one of the largest visual currency program which is used in all over the world as a digital currency programs we also advised to wall member to work in the form of the BTC and invest in it and and much more profit that you want.

if you want to hold a certain coin for a long time I think you should choose the coin very carefully and after choosing the coin you should make investments in that and wait for a very long time

It's good to hold a certain amount of crypto you know why? Because most of the time the prices of crypto is going up and you can make profit from it, just make sure you invest the funds or money that you can afford to loose that's why I hold certain crypto good luck buddy.

• +2 1