One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

Not one day brother we can pay now for mobile. This time already come in here. We have to be use now. Also we wish if we remove scammers then this sector will be much popular. 

Yes, that is highly expected to happen and everyone will pay their bills through the use of their phone only and the phone will be like a wallet

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/2/2020 at 4:46 AM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

That is becoming a reality as time goes by. On our modern world, the technology that we have offers great deals for our lives. They make our everyday living more easy and convenient, there could be some downside sometimes though. But is really good and worth it.

nMvFbuZ.png

By "one day" do you mean one day in the past? As banks already have apps where you can pay everything with your mobile phone, since at least two years ago. Contactless technology has advanced into mobiles through infra-red rays. This technology is called "tap and pay" and there are whole nations that have turned into cashless transactions.

Edited by BTC Future

From a technical point of view, people are already using their mobile phones to make payments - although not all of these transactions involve crypto. Some people store their card details on their phones and then just tap the phone to make payment. Other countries have mobile money which can be used to make payments.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Yes for sure, i completely agree with this. As we can see now only technology has gone so far that it has made our works very easy so surely in future this will happen.

There are many ways we can benefit from the mobile app. They can undoubtedly say that we can earn money through mobile and we can match ourselves.

That can happen. They must be a platform provider that is completely safe and easily controlled by the state. Important points dare to take risks if the price of the product can be expensive at any time. This step must be solved by the country to be able to work together with cryptoccurrcy technology.

Well it is already happening in some places right now and it is also possible in some places but only with selected few individuals. In our country it is already possible since we have already the technology to pursue it but its just that only a few number of people are into this kind of services.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think now its available ! we can but thing with our mobile phones ! this help us too much ! because we dont  have to take money with us ! 

Yes it is possible because you can the progress of world is increasing day by day.So i think so too that one day wewill do all our works through our mobiles.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

actually you can buy using mobile phones, even with cryptocurrencies but yes this is used by a little number of people. to be fully adopted will require a lot of time, because at the moment is not that easy to do that

On 1/1/2020 at 10:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I agree with you , I think it will happen , but like any new thing it will take more some time to see it . More people join crypt and know more about cryptocurrency every day.

Yes this crypto currency is perfect to use for online payments or malls. We just need a mobile when going out and we don’t need to bring anything so it is also safety. I hope crypto currency will be accepted fully.

Referring to your topic, I know too well that payment on mobile wallets has already started, there are cryptocurrencies that already have those features. The thing is that, they will have to advance on the technology for them to work perfectly like desktops.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:46 AM, Maxtron73 said:

It’s already happening now a days people’s maximum transection, payment and others activities make with mobile easily. That's why I also agree with you after few years all over all the world people using crypto thair all payment system.          

Well I think it will happen, in fact, some country is using their phones to pay for example their credit card is in the phone and can be used to pay something so I think it has a big possibility that cryptocurrency that will be developed on the phone that can use to pay bills or whatever.

i think after 2030 we re able to use bitcoin or crypto as a payment method .After the adoption of crypto from globally cypto will able to use as a payment method.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:04 PM, Vanessa said:

Yes this crypto currency is perfect to use for online payments or malls. We just need a mobile when going out and we don’t need to bring anything so it is also safety. I hope crypto currency will be accepted fully.

Sure cryptocurrencies will be using mostly in mobile phones because the cryptocurrencies can be used at anywhere that's so crypto also can be used anywhere

I heard predictions that inevitably the governments in each country must be able to accept the entry of cryptocurrency in the community from 2020 to 2030, cryptocurrency will grow rapidly again. From this indicator, we can see that it will happen.

1 hour ago, Ripolok said:

Mobile payments are an increasingly popular way to accept in-person payments because they’re secure, fast, and convenient. In fact, mobile pay volume is predicted to increase to $503 billion by 2020.

i think this is very dangerous to have mobile payments and passwords and lots of people who dont even have that good security to protect their money.