Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

Bitcoin can do it. I am firm belieber that the Bitcoin is can go to there and it is not a lot if you are just see the move of the historic chart of Bitcoin. It is move very high for very small times. It is a trade you are have to keep it and be in and not stop to sell because there are so fast change and buys that you are miss out if you are in cash.

• +2 1

As bitcoin is getting more and more in demand so it can be happen that it reaches 0.1 Million or even one million in some years but no one can say this with certainnity. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

BTC have to become trillion cap coin for getting this price  but for this it need huge scale adoption. Now the world adoption is going of crypto but the competition is very hard where BTC is facing difficulties. The new projects are catching newbies more then BTC .So this is very hard for BTC to attain this price easily .

• +3 1

This long term pattern is something that we can see very distant and not able to happen, but let me tell you, it is real. Bitcoin is run not by a company, not by scammers and not by thugs. These are the banks I described. Bitcoin is above all of these and above governments. It will be a big part of finance and getting in now is still too early.

It is a beautiful dream that the price of Bitcoin will reach a million dollars in the year ‭2030‬. If we look at the history of Bitcoin from its inception until now, we see this tremendous development. If after ten years we will witness such a development and the price of Bitcoin remains to predictions because it is an unstable currency.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a good coin and it can easily reach 1 million dollar in future in ten years becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will invest their money and the know that the future of the BTC and the other ALT coins is great.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a long time from now it is 10 years but there are many that believe in this price for Bitcoin and earlier than 10 years. Perhaps it is five years away from a price like that for Bitcoin. One million dollars is magic but it can happen since Bitcoin can reach 100k what is stopping it from a million.

There are a lot of prediction for that price target but until it cross the $25,000 price target it will not move forward and after the price fall Bitcoin is stuck and not moving to upwards.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The cryptocurrency marketplace has a dreadfully in short supply promote value, and accordingly it in actual fact has a splendid the makings for appreciation I as well deem that in the protracted period in a a small number of living the promote be able to get in touch with trillions of dollars.

I do not think so, this is a very exaggerated number, but during the next ten years, and depending on the analysis, it can be expected that it will achieve $ 90,000 as a price target for it or more, and in order for it to reach enormous numbers, entire countries must start investing in it and buying it.

• +1 1

I think it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach that price because it already reaches 800k and I think it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach $1M and if that happens then I think bitcoin really is the king of all coins.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Bitcoin could reach a million in a shorter period, this depends on the number of countries and investors in general. Whenever cryptocurrencies are recognized and become treated like another currency, it will rise dramatically

• +3 1

In the world of crypto all possibilities are possible, cryptocurrency is full of surprises. Like 10 years ago, nobody expected that the price of bitcoin would go up as high as it is now. Likewise in 2030, no one knows the future price of bitcoin, if someone says Bitcoin will rise to 1 million dollars, of course yes and no. Let's wait until 2030.

• +1 1

There is nothing impossible, although it is a little unlikely and difficult to imagine that Bitcoin will reach a million dollars, this is a very huge amount, and yet not so long ago, in our time, everything unexpected happens.

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you. And in my opinion in next 10 year it will gain this easily as compare to past 10 year but now it's the lowest price as it was in 2017. But soon it will gain it's loosen value.

It's hard to explain that bitcoin will go up to $ 1 million, yes or no. Both could happen, because 10 years ago we also didn't think that the price of bitcoin could be as high as it is now. Right now, all we can do is store our bitcoins for up to 10 years. With the hope that the price of bitcoin will increase to 1 million dollars.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is not possible to predict whether it will happen or not. Bitcoin today is on the rise because of people's belief in it, as is the case with the dollar, when a currency comes out ahead of it, it will wither and return without value. But today people continue to buy Bitcoin, and this leads to its increase in value due to the high demand for it.

• +2 1

On 31/12/2019 at 10:40, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin en un gráfico a largo plazo, como lo he visto en varios youtubers o en Twitter, podría alcanzar fácilmente 1 millón de dólares, en unos 10 años o aproximadamente en 2030. Está siguiendo una tendencia a largo plazo y esto debería suceder incluso si en el significa que alcanzará su punto máximo tal vez en 2022, luego vuelva a bajar y retroceda y luego haga otro nuevo ciclo para alcanzar este objetivo. Alcanzaría una capitalización de mercado de aproximadamente 18 billones.

¿Cuáles son sus opiniones?

This is indeterminable, not everything can be calculated, even if you could think so but not affirm, since every day there are less BTC and its demand will increase, therefore it is something that could happen but it is not something certain in that given time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

well in just ten years it reached at the place you want to be and also there are some chances of the forum and I said there will be students but you just need to teach them a bt.

These are extremely exaggerated opinions, some big bitcoin fans have said such words and then retracted his words, I do not think that Bitcoin can reach such numbers, I expect it to reach one hundred thousand dollars, but I exclude that it reaches a million dollars except in one case If the dollar collapses, this is possible because there are many indications that the dollar will collapse in the near future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't rule out this happening, Bitcoin has made huge profits and could rise to $ 1 million if it gets more attention. We all know that the big peak of 2017 has not yet passed it, which is a negative thing for the currency and a point of fear for small investors, and as soon as the bulls take control of Bitcoin and we have exceeded $ 20 thousand, the positivity will begin.

This is very long term prediction. It is one that we hope even though we don't know how our lives will be after ten years and nobody can predict or give any definite position about this time. Even countries that make plans for 25 years of the economy growth can't predict correctly and often they face problems that were not supposed to happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything is possible with Bitcoin, I read other predictions that place Bitcoin at 1 million dollars in 2025. It's obviously important to acknowledge that these are nothing but mere speculations. Future is unpredictable and a bunch of unexpected events affecting Bitcoin's price could happen in 10 years time. 

A million dollars in ten years is a bit too ambiguous, reasons being that for the first decade bitcoin was only able to get to below 30k dollars so for the next decade I we might see a multiplier due to growing demand and shrinking supply but these Wil not be enough to make THE BTC equal to a million dollars. 

• +1 1

34 minutes ago, Frodler said:

A million dollars in ten years is a bit too ambiguous, reasons being that for the first decade bitcoin was only able to get to below 30k dollars so for the next decade I we might see a multiplier due to growing demand and shrinking supply but these Wil not be enough to make THE BTC equal to a million dollars. 

@Frodler...The current price of Bitcoin is 19K, but I'm not sure if it will be 1 million$ in 2030.  However, since it is a very good currency, its price can come close.  However, there are many investors and traders.  Bitcoin has big traders.  But I think the price is much better.