Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

That's actually a large amount and also a long time from now , with the current move of bitcoin being bullish, I think this could actually be archieved, the growth of bitcoin across countries keep growing and more people are coming into crypto, this actually a sign that in 10 years  bitcoin might hit that price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the present  prize bitcoin will reach 2 million  doller very soon. Because  it has a lot of demand  to all. People  like to use it in investment  and trading. So it will be very valuable  for us in future.

• +2 1

30 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

That's actually a large amount and also a long time from now , with the current move of bitcoin being bullish, I think this could actually be archieved, the growth of bitcoin across countries keep growing and more people are coming into crypto, this actually a sign that in 10 years  bitcoin might hit that price.

@Virgil dijk What the points which you have just made here. Price of Bitcoin is determined by the backed technology and the cryptocommunity. By locating the increasing craze to cryptocurrencies, we can expect that milestone for Bitcoin by the end of 2030 😉!

• +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:58 PM, Ms.o said:

Wow that was big, how i wish it will reach that high,it will be a dream come true and help many people to bring up from poverty.

actually for bitcoin to reach even 10000 or 20000 dollars per bitcoin was a dream once but now it is trading above 15000 dollars so it is possible for bitcoin to reach even 1 million dollars

• +2 1

I think that predicting something like this is quite difficult, however I will express my opinion about it. The price of the btc depends on several factors, but mostly on the confidence and interest of people or financial institutions in it. I mean, it is not a real tangible asset like gold, which is only as valuable as the cost of extraction. In other words its value depends on the demand and confidence of investors, and that is conditioned by different global factors. In short, it could be that it reaches that xvalue or it could be worth zero in the next 10 years, we should wait or pay to see.

It may be slaughtered, but I do not think it can reach a million dollars, as it is finally a software code that does not have any financial assets or gold to save money

• +2 1

I think with a large amount of investment in the coin, as well as new ways of its implementation and implementation in new systems, such a sum can be achieved even earlier.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it will not possible in 2030. I think Bitcoin will reach upto 100k dollars after ten years. You know bitcoin price is mainly depends on its supply and demand. So bitcoin cannot hit $1 million in 2030. But in the future crypto is the main currency of the world, crypto will be world wide acceptable currency. For this reason crypto market rise highly in future. 

• +1 1

Hello everyone, to me I think Bitcoin will reach $1m because who knew Bitcoin will reach the amount of money it is today, when it was invented, the value was very very low compare to now.

The amount of money in Bitcoin now, it can reach 1 million in 10 years. I hope the orders for Bitcoin will increase. Bitcoin depends on supply and demand. It is certain that Bitcoin will reach the dollar in 2030.

• +1 1

I think 1 million$ is a great amount but there is no easy to say and hard to say. It is crypto here is anything possible. So i think it can be reached if the demand is high then it can be reached do easily.

• +1 1

We recognize any cost is certainly impossible inside the subsequent decade. In the beyond a decade, we have already seen the rate of crypto reach the Grand however a large quantity of one million which is um from others. And it isn't always viable that BTC will reach this price any time quickly. Any price is simply impossible inside the subsequent decade. Inside the beyond a decade, we've already visible the fee of crypto reach the Grand however one million is a huge quantity and it isn't always feasible that BTC will reach this fee any time soon.

That is huge but not impossible. When bitcoin first came in market in 2009 it price was basically nothing, then it became 2$ in 2010/2011. Now It's price is almost touch the sky and now it is $20k+. To reach  1m in next 10 years it is not impossible but huge.          

Edited by Andres Alaba
  • +5 1

Absolutely it maybe reach but know one can predict a future but we can accept much better development in crytop currency 

I think that it is very possible that in 10 years bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars since from what I have read to many experts about the world of Cryptocurrencies it is very possible that it will reach that amount
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to all

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well no one knows the future. But it's possible. The btc users are increasing every day and people are getting attached to it. So, there is a chance that the price of bitcoin will touch 1 million in next ten years.

• +3 1

I think it's both. It can be possible or not possible.  Because no one can predict the price of bitcoin in future. It is really hard to guess. But many experts says that bitcoin can reach 1million dollars in 10 years. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think it could be possible. Because we have noticed that the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly. That's why there is a big chance for bitcoin to reach 1 million.

• +3 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

That is what many people expect and I include myself, some predictions have been correct and have not failed, but this can always fail, so determining it and affirming it is somewhat difficult.

• +1 1

Although bitcoin in general since its creation has been growing significantly, and although the little supply of bitcoin that exists and that will be cut in the coming years, it is unlikely in my opinion that bitcoin will reach the price of a million dollars, if we look at the history of the increase in bitcoin prices, it does not give an average that is the basis for an astronomical projection like the one proposed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

The truth is that it is difficult to calculate at that scale if in fact it is already difficult to calculate a short and medium scale in the long term, it is super more difficult to have that calculation, the demand for btc is increasing and it is difficult each time more time passes, the more popular it becomes. btc.

• +2 1

I think it's impossible after ten years bitcoin reach 1 million dollar...but who knows what can happen in future... I think after ten years bitcoin value is near to 70 to 80k dollar... But it may or not may... 

• +1 2

If you do the maths then you would realize it is possible if it went from 0 to 20k within 8 years then imagine how much it would grow from 20k within 20 more years.

• +3 1

Bitcoin can go more than this becasue almost this time BTC already touch the 20,000$ and after some time i hope that BTC go high and touch the 200,000$ but if the crypto market is legal in all over the world than it can easily touch the 1$ million in just 2 years easily becasue from all over the world peoples will start to invest in this business at that time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, i think this is not possible to happen because hitting the $20000 is hard to meet by bitcoin what more the 1 million dollars, it will just happen when there's a lot of people using bitcoin by accepting it by many countries to increased the demand of bitcoin and it will affect the price of it.

• +1 1