Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

I agree with you, Bitcoin is moving in an upward direction in the long term, but I do not think it will be possible to reach such large numbers in the coming years, for Bitcoin to grow well, it must move properly and this matter needs a lot of time.

• +4 1

Yes dear it is possible and it will reach at 1 million dollars because it have increased with good average in last 12 month and now it is increasing day by day . In current time it have touched to 63k dollor. 

These will remain speculations and are not based on facts, but experts' expectations that Bitcoin will continue to rise, but will not reach a million dollars, as this number will lead to the collapse of the dollar and cannot allow the collapse of such a global currency.

I agree with you, my dear friend, because we know that price graphs increase and decrease most of the time due to the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies, as they are permanently volatile, so we have to monitor prices on reliable sites in the event of investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is prediction weather bitcoin will reach ten million dollar in 2030 with this I can say only market analysis can said better in this aspect of bitcoin price and it financial institutions in the whole world.

Despite the great rise achieved by the Bitcoin currency, but I do not think that it can reach this very large price easily, the correct answer to this question can be obtained from the experts

The bitcoin has a very great potential and tendacy to become greater and unique in future, so the bitcoin has been doing well since it's creation in the early days, so the future price of bitcoin should be unpredictable, thanks.

in my opinion it's not possible because bitcoin is very small thing right now as compared to other markets like stock market forex market but in my opinion bitcoin can easily touch $200000 at the end of 2030 but not $1 million

It can be possible,  price of bitcoin can reach the 1 million dollars.  Because we can seen the value of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. No one other coin can gain value like bitcoin.  So bitcoin can break the record and can get more value in world. So with this people can take advantage if any know how it work then we can make more money. So that is the only coins which can cross the 1 million dollars.  So if we want to get more money and want to spend a life then we need to get knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can solve our issue and society can make relex. Unemployment is increasing so how we can manage all of this things if we select right project then we can solve the problem which a country face . So need to take right steps.

I believe yes, because there is a lot of growth in crypto, and many entrepreneurs are entering the market, and crypto is becoming more usable, so I believe bitcoin has a huge potential, and no one can estimate the value of bitcoin in the next ten years.