Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

It is a very huge amount, and it is very difficult to know the possibility of such a thing happening, we all notice the increase in the number of Bitcoin users and its price, and of course this increase will continue. Who would have expected this big jump in the price of Bitcoin since its inception until then, so it cannot be ruled out that any  Command.

• +3 1

Actually nothing is impossible,everything can happen, we just do not know when and how. Though I think 1 million dollar is too much for bitcoin price in 2030. Just an opinion. 2030 is still far ahead of us, we do not know, it might be possible.

I think Bitcoin maybe 1 million dollar in the years of 2030. because they all the peoples are taking interest in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so that's why it the the worth of the cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin may be achieved the 1 million worth

i think in yhis tine it's not a big deal. it's the high time to incrase online business. now people interested in bitcoin. bitcoin demand increase day by day.so i think after 10years bitcoin will be 1 million dollars. 

19 hours ago, Dormilon said:

There are companies that are willing to invest billions of dollars in cryptocurrencies, that can drive the price of bitcoin up to a million dollars in the future, no one can say a concrete date, but it may be possible, if there are new investments and in large quantities, demand will increase and prices will rise.

@Dormilon Well, that is obvious, if there are investments in bitcoin its price will rise, that it reaches that price, uff I see it difficult, but as they say in the world of cryptocurrencies, anything can happen, so we have to be aware of growth of bitcoin,
I hope that this year will be one of growth for all currencies and that all of us who are here can benefit.

• +1 1

Nothing is excluded in the world of cryptography
Especially bitcoin because it is currently the leading currency among currencies
If its spread increases dramatically in the world, it will surely reach these prices.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:26 PM, Shayina said:

Anything can happen. Bitcoin reached 10k usd from 0.04 usd in 10 years...so maybe it will reach in million but only if the worlds economy improves a lot..10 years is such a long time no one can pridict anything precisely

Bitcoin has gone from that 10k to 60k that is almost 100k within a year, I think 10 years is a very long time and bitcoin to reach 1M is more than 50% possible.

Bitcoin will pass the $100,000 so it can touch $1 million until 2030. You know that Microstrategy and Grayscale and many large companies have invested in bitcoin and many other are coming very soon. Many people accept Bitcoin as a global currency.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

Looking at the data that we currently have, it can be said that it is very difficult, because the current liquidity and reputation of Bitcoin besides fighting it by many governments of the world do not allow access to this price, but no one knows exactly what the world has in store for us.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you look at the market you can see that the price of the Bitcoin is cross 60000 at this time this is a big achievement of the Bitcoin and after 2 or 3 years later the Bitcoin will cross the $1 million

Well, I think that a million dollars is a very large number, but until 2030 a lot can happen. Bitcoin has always surprised us with its capabilities, so I do not rule out that it will reach this goal, in any case I hope so

• +2 1

Yes friend I want to tell you that bitcoin can reach that price easily in 10 years. Because you can see the price of bitcoin. It is increasing day by day. And it is continuously increasing and increasing.

Surely it will reach one million dollar. But ten years is a lot of time.  I think it will take about only few years because its value is increasing daily and with this ratio it will be about 5 million dollars in next ten years and there is no doubt in it. 

• +2 1

In terms of Bitcoin's existence, little is clear. Something like that might happen, such as the United States enforcing sanctions and even outright bans on Bitcoin, or China in the worst-case situation, a leak, Lightning Network issues, another altcoin hitting the market with so much promise that it exceeds existing expectations and efficiency, and any other "possible" problems that could push Bitcoin down, if not outright ineffective.

Yes dear it is possible because bitcoin price have increased because it have increased with good average in previous 10 year. And I am not sure for future price of bitcoin . But we know that bitcoin have bright future.

Actually, bitcoin will go up with suitable progress. And There is no doubt that bitcoin is developing itself and bringing new potential in market for itself.Diffinitely, We are hoping for the best to Bitcoin to reach $ 1 million in 10 years. But it will not happen because to go Bitcoin price 1 million it coinmarketcap need trillion volume.

• +3 1

This is an imaginary number and it is impossible for this to happen. You should follow Bitcoin's flow chart since its inception. It has increased nearly every year by about $ 30,000, so I think after 10 years the bitcoin price will be around $ 250,000 and nothing more.

• +2 1

It seems to reach the price of 1 billion dollars is not possible because with prices as high as it will also be very difficult for Bitcoin to move even higher.  To be $ 100,000- $ 200,000 I think that's good enough for Bitcoin marketing, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin in the future will be even higher.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin cross one million before 2030 because bitcoin increase day by day even in this week bitcoin increased 6 to 7 hundrad dollars in my opinion bitcoin ready for action bitcoin have many big investrs and traders every one work with bitcoin its a bright future for bitcoin 

Everything can happen in this world but according to my opinion the bitcoin coin can be reached but it ia very difficult because to reach 1$ million is very high amount. I think the bitckin will be reached at iys higher and hood position after ten years. 

This matter is not excluded for Bitcoin and may end this year by reaching 100K, especially since the Bitcoin currencies are limited in the world and mining them has become expensive compared to the previous one, and this matter will contribute to a significant increase in its price.

The price of Bitcoin is expected to rise to its highest peak in history, and according to the long-term chart, we note that it could reach a million dollars, and this is a beautiful thing and it will surprise everyone, but it is expected and we must prepare for that. 

• +1 1

There are many analysts who study the market, analyze currencies and set goals for me in the long term, such as 10 years. The price cannot be predicted because it is possible that a lot of changes will occur during these years.

• +3 1

Actually There has been so many speculations that have been going round , I dont know if people try to hype up the coin so it can propel in price, but there is a lot of so many people speculating on so many prices, so I have heard of 40K i have seen 400K and so many other but 1 Million is still too far and that is really tough to really imagine 1 Million can be one of the prices  quoted.

A million dollars, this is a really large amount, no, I do not think it will reach this value, it will be a great value and no one will be able to buy it, I think that by 2030 it will reach 200 thousand dollars and maybe a little more.

• +4 1