Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

well you can not predict exactly what the value of bitcoins will be in the future but from what i see the value of it has been increasing in a record speed and that is a positive indicator for now at least 

• +1 1

I am not experienced enough to expect something like this, but it is very possible that it will reach this level of rise as Bitcoin has reached its current price despite the fact that many countries did not allow it and many people do not know it.
So its price will be much higher when its prevalence increases in this fashion.

• +1 1

Hello friend, your question is very interesting, I think that bitcoin will continue to rise, but I do not think that in 10 years it will reach a million dollars, however everything can happen, let's wait to see what happens in the future.

The opinion is all the same, though we have to consider the possibility of Bitcoin not meeting the expectations that many people are placing in it, however, with the way the price of Bitcoin is going fast, it is very possible that it would reach that value in the next 10 years,  especially if all the countries can make it legal.

No one can give the exact answer, because this currency cannot be expected to move in price. Its price rises madly from year to year, and this is something that makes it difficult to predict for the long term.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

Everything is possible But I think Bitcoin can't reach $ 1 million in ten years. Because $ 1 million is a much larger amount. But I think Bitcoin will be in a much better position after ten years. 

Firstly no one has ever thought that bitcoin could attain this current position,because they don't it won't be much accepted but surprisingly it did,although 1 million dollar is a very large amount,I can't really say bitcoin can reach that price, but I think it can rise high almost to that price

• +1 1

i suggest that in the near future, this bitcoin will be more popular to the mass because the price of it will be reached this kind of value which is high in the next ten years, i hope that this bitcoin will having a physical coin so that we can used it like fiat money.

No one knows what will happen in the future, but I expect Bitcoin to reach a high price, but not to this extent, but it is possible in the long term.

• +1 1

From my point of view, yes  bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030). Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest  in it. Bitcoin price is increasing gradually. So we can hope that btc will reach 1million usd. Im very optimistic about this btc.

Bitcoin is popular and has great popularity and its price today is $ 60,000, and it takes very long years to reach the price of one million dollars. It will rise, but not to this extent. Thank you, my friend.

My dear friend. Considering Bitcoin is the most important and oldest cryptocurrency invented by Satoshi by writing the code at the time. And considering that it's the oldest and every 10 minutes comes a new block, I think it could evolve considerably to $1 million until 2030.

• +3 1

My dear friend, it is possible that the price of bitcoin reaches this price, but that will happen if a new currency does not enter the market and begins to compete because there are many currencies offered in the encryption market for free and people invest these currencies in the hope of high prices and this can affect the price of bitcoin

• +3 1

I don't want to say that it's possible, because it can also not possible. It's ten years from now, for God's sake. We don't know until we see it in the next ten years. So, let's just wait and see and hope that it will come true in the next ten years or not. Or at least bitcoin to reach $100,000 is already great I think, that is if that even possible

• +3 1

hello friend I want to tell you that is the value of increase in these days it might be possible the Bitcoin will increase and reach 30 millions in 2030 so it seems like that this is this will be the most popular currency in coming days so we should working on Bitcoin

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Nour_mouad said:

I was also the one who were believing thats bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars thats easy, but now I think it cannot reach that price that easy because of restrictions of bitcoin from biggest countries. 

@Nour_mouad There are companies that are willing to invest billions of dollars in cryptocurrencies, that can drive the price of bitcoin up to a million dollars in the future, no one can say a concrete date, but it may be possible, if there are new investments and in large quantities, demand will increase and prices will rise.

• +1 1

Of course, the price of Bitcoin will reach one million dollars within 10 years. Experts expect that the price of Bitcoin will reach more than one million dollars in less than 10 years. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.

At the beginning of the injection of cryptocurrencies into the markets, their value was very little, about 0.01 dollars (I think), but today in 2021 the cryptocurrencies are about 58,000 dollars, so the cryptocurrencies are on the rise dramatically, and it is possible that they reach one million dollars. By 2030.

The prediction is too good and also looks like real that the price of Bitcoin will be reached or up to 1 million dollars till 2030. We can see that the price of Bitcoin is increasing with higher speed as it has crossed to 60 thousands dollars from 10 thousands dollars in just 4 months. It also has been said that the price will cross 100k dollars in this year.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think arriving at 1 million is something major. Yet, most likely I think it is outlandish however who realizes what can occur in future. However, it could possibly nobody can at any point foresee.

I think that after the support of Bitcoin by many large companies such as Amazon, Paypal and Tesla, it is expected that there will be a significant rise in the price of Bitcoin in the coming years, and it could reach the price of one million dollars if it continues like this.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, I think that Bitcoin will be very popular in the future, and I also think that it will dominate the global economy, because of the features and characteristics it has, it is intangible, quick to complete transactions, it is decentralized, and it has high privacy as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

I really think, and maybe next year it might reach a million dollars. Many people and companies collect Bitcoin and buy it today in order to store it for the future.

Bitcoin will rise in the future to $ 100 thousand and more. If we look at the graph of the digital currency for ten years, it can be seen that it is reaching new peaks in value, and that the decline has become less and the strongest is that more and more companies will deal with the cryptocurrency such as PayPal and Visa  Indeed, for its customers in the United States to pay in cryptocurrencies, Tesla also and other companies as dealing in cryptocurrency has become very quickly spread.

Its possible this can happen but it'll need some things to happen. I think if the whole world adopt Bitcoin and use it as the main currency with the supply reducing daily then Bitcoin not have a chance to reach that amount in 2030

I think anything is possible. Bitcoin was worth less than a dollar 10 years ago, but now it is worth more than $ 60,000 and is increasing every day, so it is possible and expected to reach more than $ 1 million after 10 years.