Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

1 million dollars is huge cost for bitcoin,

and there will be gigantic ramifications for this expanding, I don't believe that and sincerely I think that its difficult to arrive at this cost, even like you said which is following a long time from now however I don't think so by any means.

thanks....

• +4 1

I used to believe this is impossible to happen but with the current situation of cryptocurrencies and the how much they grown I believe this may happen in the next years , this year will be special for cryptocurrencies and we may see new prices of cryptocurrencies by the end of this year

• +3 1

If Bitcoin pass the $100,000 I think it is really possible to touch $1 million until 2030. You know that Microstrategy and Grayscale and many large companies have invested in bitcoin and many other are coming very soon. Many people accept Bitcoin as a global currency.

• +2 1

I don't believe in these predictions. The world is changing so fast that you can not predict even what will happen next year. And a 7-8 years into the future is a very long time to predict in a volatile market such as crypto. Perhaps an even better technology than blockchain will be invented and the whole crypto currency business will evolve into a new level. who can know these things?

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/31/2019 at 8:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Bitcoin prices are rising at the current rate, so it is expected that it will not take long to reach one million dollars.Bitcoin will reach one million dollars before 2030.

It is the dream of Bitcoin to be worth 1 million in the next ten years.  I also think that Bitcoin could be worth a million dollars in the next ten years, and the way the price is rising now, I think it would be worth a million dollars.  Bitcoin is one of the most widely used coins in the world and its price can be anything at any time.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Yes, it may be at this price. I expect that the price of Bitcoin will be more than 100 thousand dollars after about 6 months from today. I think that Bitcoin will actually be high.

As long as the price of Bitcoin was someday $ 35 and today it is at the gates of $ 40,000, nothing is impossible, as it is the first currency and as I learned through analysis and promising charts in the distant future that it will reach this goal.

• +2 1

Oh really mate is that true? I am new here so i don't know how to get bitcoin like this. Can you help me in getting bitcoin to make my life living luxurious. You shared us very informative post. Thank you

I think that this amount is large, but nothing is impossible with Bitcoin. It was less than $1, but now it has reached almost $40,000 . Perhaps it will reach a million dollars and everything remains just a forecast and analysis of the market.

From year to year the price of Bitcoin always increases after half, so it is possible that in 2030 the price of bitcoin can reach 1 million dollar, nothing is impossible for Bitcoin, because we have seen that the price of Bitcoin increases every year. Let's just wait for the future, the important thing is now to collect as much Bitcoin as possible.

Edited by Oki

Yes, of course bitcoin can go up to one million dollars, in the next ten years, by 2030 it will cross the required one million dollars. I would say that it will go even further because the use of bitcoin is increasing day by day.

It can happen of course since this will depend on the demand also every 4 years BTC is reduced and this also helps its price to rise, and also that if the acceptance of cryptocurrencies occurs throughout the world this could further boost the BTC so BTC at 1 million may happen.

• +1 1

Yes gentlemen this is true because if you look at the market in these days the price of the Bitcoin cross the $35,000 at this time so this is not wrong to say that the Bitcoin cross 1 million in 2030 best of luck

Everything is possible in crypto market but i think it is too early to predict about the bitcoin market. If we look at the bitcoin market then i think it is not possible in year 2030. It is very difficult to predict about crypto market specially about bitcoin

One milion is very big number and i don't think bitcoin can reach that number inside 10 years. Of course i see a great future for crypto and bitcoin but , cryptocurrencies must be regulated more and we need to increase the usage of crypto, otherwise people won't invest bitcoin and the price never will reach those numbers.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

What are your opinions?

Bitcoin touch the 1$ million in not just ten years it will touch this ration in a short time becasue soon the BTC is going to be legal in all over the world and that time we know that we can make good money in this market easily becasue the market touch the sky becasue peoples will invest huge amount of money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin is rising at a good peak but to think that it could reach $1000,000 in  the space of about 10 years time to come I doubt that but could reach over $300,000 between that space of time.

Predictions need not be accurate. Everybody in this forum wants Bitcoin to reach the above mentioned price. By I personally don't think so. There will be price increases but the 1 million target seems impossible.

In the long run, this may be yes or no. Because you literally can't correctly speculate on the rises that Bitcoin will give, we must see how it will move this year and the next and how it will stay. It has targets below 20 thousand, so setbacks will be important to know what movements it can make in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, we cannot be sure of that, but according to the increase that bitcoins got during the previous years, it confirms to us that the project of this currency is very strong, so it is no wonder that it reaches 1,000,000 by 2030

If it reaches 1 million, I wouldn't be surprised at all. If we look at the history of Bitcoin over the last 10 years, we see that it has grown very fast  So it is easy to say that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise even faster in the next 10 years. 

Yes I think it will reach at one million dollars in ten years because it's growth speed is very high. It become a famous coin. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. In my opinion it will reach at 1000k in ten years. 

Why not? Of course it can reach to such high price in future as we can see its growing popularity. That will be amazing and earning one bitcoin will become more difficult.

Edited by Roarnoman12

Yes, there is no doubt that Bitcoin will rise a lot, but a million dollars is a very large price. I don’t think it will reach it, given that mining is about to end

• +4 1