Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

It's very tough to say that bitcoin will hit 1 million dollar in 2030. Cause anything can happen with it. No one can predict it surely. It's totally depend on traders and crypto market.

Bitcoin price is still growing, if we flash back ten years from the time bitcoin is created there is different in the price but not that much that it will reach million dollars in next ten years to come. 

We did lot of predictions that Bitcoin will be $20,000 by December 23-31st of December which Bitcoin rise from $18300 to $24,080 before the date will all predicted nothing is not possible , it very possible. 

Bitcoin is the growing coin it's prices upward day by day and the ration is also huge so the target of the 1 million dollars is not tauf for the bitcoin and the expectations of its price will stable then every country accept it. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you may reach more than that and develop and become the whole world to work with it with confidence and become a great fame among the countries of the world without exception.

Maybe it will be happen because nowadays the bitcoins value is decrease and we know that the reason is covid-19 and in future if any desease like corona virus will come then again value of bitcoin will down if online Marketing will become successful then there's chance of growthing in bitcoins

The price of Bitcoin is going up a lot. This year it is expected to go to $30,000.  If we hold on to 2030, then maybe it will not be possible to go to 1 million. We can only make predictions.

My answer is yes and it can reach one million or more then this because the speed of revolution that is made in the journey of cryptocurrencies and the current expension shows that it would easily reach one million dollars .. Good luck to all of u 

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

It can be because we can see that now Bitcoin is playing above 22000$ in 2020 so it can touch this value in future easily. Let see what happen.

• +1 1

Bitcoin soon touch the 200,000$ becasue the small bull is start at this time and soon the big bull is also start and that time the BTC touch the sky and also the other ALT coins touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anything can happen from now till 2030, Bitcoin has grown a lot and never seem to want to dump, it pumping everyday,so I would not argue if the price reach that level in the next ten years. Because of how it is growing now

No I don't think so that it would reach about one billion dollars as it is highly and much risky predictions and almost I think it would be not possible. Agree that it's value is growing but not on that level . U have talked like that it has caught fire and reach the sky price

For my point of view bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars in next ten years. Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin go higher in 2030 and recover all loses.

I think this is quiet possible for bitcoin to reach a million dollars per coin in 2030, bitcoin started out just a couple of cents, now just over 10 years it is worth thousands of dollars, so that mark is not impossible for bitcoin to reach

some people are lost their access to their wallets thats cannot be recovered, so thats means those bitcoins are lost because they cannot be used again so thats the supply of bitcoin is decreased, so it  means inthe future there will be lack of bitcoin which will make bitcoin price to be very high in the future.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think it is possible because after each halving, bitcoin makes a 10x of its previous prices. And there is another halving upcoming in 2024. It might reach to 400k prices by then, and why not it should reach 1 million after 2 halvings. It would never surprise me.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The cost past my assumption, if happen I don't think about item, stock and home loan, perhaps they will going to for eternity. World will be extraordinary if bitcoin arrive at that value, economy will grow up quick however programmers likewise has valid justification to taken your resource and vanish for eternity

thanks for your post....

• +2 1

Well no one can tell how the future looks like but we cab only predicts and i have doubt that bitcoin can reach 1million dollars in 10years.bitcoin can't reach 1million dollars in that year even though demanding of bitcoin will be high in the future because technology are advancing,more investors are investing in bitcoin.

This is high sum for 1 bitcoin in next multi decade it won't occur on the grounds that now bitcoin will confront some huge difficulties in not so distant future like numerous nations will present their own digital money and they are driving speculators and trade to include in this rather than bitcoin yet at the same time bitcoin is pioneer and have some great focal points however bad for arriving at this figure.

thanks for your post...

These days we also notice the gradual rise of Bitcoin, as it breaks the record every day, so if it continues to rise, it will have to reach in the coming years a million dollars, this will definitely be good news for everyone who is investing in Bitcoin.
It will take a few years for this to happen.
Who knows, maybe more than a million, I hope that happens.

@glory50 @Glory39 @Abdullah541

The truth is there is nothing like that that can happen because thi sis really be a good thing to find solutions that we have to be good in what we have to really  be good in what is the right thing right now we need to find a good thing but the story of a coin vitual coin taking over the whole market on  fiat that is not posible we just  need to find a solution to what is happening right now

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If Bitcoin goes as fast as you are seeing nowadays, it could reach $1 million by 2030 easily. The momentum that Bitcoin has now taken is a very stronger than 2017 and 2013, and many large companies have invested in bitcoin and many other are coming. Bitcoin seems to be becoming a reliable global currency.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As we can see the speed of increasing value in bitcoin so 1 million is not so far from bitcoin because in two weeks bitcoin jump 10k USD which is unbelievable so 1 million is possible.

Oh how am waiting for it to get to that point that would be the best thing that happens to me and its one of the best solution to the problems that I might be facing today this is the best thing that would be happy for me and easier for me to grow with your the right thing to do right now is to find that power to what is happening to us , we need to keep to grow , the price of bitcoin at 1Million that powerful @davy22

• +3 1

The crypto market is the world of surprises , you can expect any thing , because any thing is possible in it , and by the way ten years is not such a long time in history. But honestly I will be sad for the Satoshies I have earned if I sold them by that time.

• +2 1