YouTube Bans Crypto - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

YouTube Bans Crypto

The account of my friend who runs a blog about cryptocurrency was affected, his account was blocked, but then they apologized and said that it was a mistake.

Yes this is true news I have heard this news that they banned some channel and remove the all videos from that channel but it was a mistake. Now they provide approval.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptosix said:

I have heard YouTube started to ban Crypto accounts and why does they are doing now? Does this is real and did any of your accounts got affected? My account is safe, but don't have any videos in the channel.

They didn't really ban but they limit the sending of crypto information in their site. 

Maybe they did that because they have a privacy concern. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think YouTube is blocking fraudulent channels that are putting up deceptive videos, which is good, and as for my channel, it is still working and no video has been deleted from it.

Life is great and enjoy it

What you say is not entirely true, YouTube has banned Crypto ads and it has deleted many Crypto-related videos. Most of these videos are not based on accurate sources about this field.

Many agitative response where on this argument of the YouTube being on the dismal of most Crypto related videos on their Network as of course, I think it's not of a term or rule of removing a collective based on a talk title of the Crypto discussions, as it was more of an effort of seeing the base on how the Crypto users could be on the revolt on such actions, just a maybe or not

Many agitative response where on this argument of the YouTube being on the dismal of most Crypto related videos on their Network as of course, I think it's not of a term or rule of removing a collective based on a talk title of the Crypto discussions, as it was more of an effort of seeing the base on how the Crypto users could be on the revolt on such actions, just a maybe or not

This happens last december,and youtube explained already that time,there is just a mistakes but i think youtube deleted crypto videos due to policy regulations,there are many crypto related post  that are the reasons why many falls for scam,through those influencer who share source of income through investing on a platform then later on,will turned out to be a scam,there are lots of victim now because of them.

I don't think that YouTube is in fact taking down videos that are related to crypto. If anything i have seen an increase in the number of crypto related videos on YouTube this year so far. I think that perhaps if a video was taken down then it could be due to the fact that it was reported or that it was promoting a scam website and therefore YouTube does not want to assist in promoting sites that steal you money and that are scams as a whole.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

YouTube will not be banned in crypto unless you are right. YouTube banning crypto will cause many problems at work. If we don't know anything, we can easily learn a lot through videos on YouTube. In that case, if these sites are banned, there will be a little problem, but the number of scams will decrease.

Yes lam also heatd this news in December, when some crypto channels complaints you tube deleted their videos, but I have no clarification about this issues, because all crypto YouTubers not face this problem maybe I think this channels not maintain the quality of videos are doing spam.

Youtube is banning accounts there for every video topic that might be covering some scam or fraud sites, and what is really bad is that many good video created been banned.

That's right. YouTube deleted a large number of videos related to encryption in addition to suspending and preventing many large channels from publishing the content, but after a while everything was restored and nobody knows why this happened.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

youtube have only banned such sites who was just compelling user to get into fake sites and scam and who have been reported most of the times but information giving channels and news channels were not been banned

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Several topics were opened about YouTube banning cryptocurrency ads, that was due to the spread of a lot of fraud in fake projects that led to user dissatisfaction and the decision was then from YouTube to address this problem.

No i don’t think that they do this , bans a YouTube channel just for doing a video for crypto , i watch many videos about cryptocurrency and i still find them with any problem , i think you do something make you channel banned .

Well I heard about this news and I wasn't sure about it because some people said there vidoes which was also related to crypto wasn't deleted, so this could be that the video that was deleted actually violated thier rules.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that is true, YouTube removed some of the videos that are intended to trick people into buying some currencies that have no value, but the rest of the crypto channels work normally

i don't think so because as we search any video about crypto world. We see alot of search result in it. There may be another reason of banning such account. May be they are spamming and promoting scam sites. 

l have heard also such as news, but l have made some research about that then unfortunately can not find any information about that. YouTube channel has not said anything about that. 

Yes, I heard before this news, and I think it's true. My channel was present even if I posted only one video for two years and it was forgotten, because I no longer want to publish until surprises by eliminating the channel without warning. And this subject must be explored in order to know the reasons for this present

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am seeing lots of YouTube channel posting Crypto content and there is no problems with them, they are monitized easily without any issues and growing fast too. So if you are interested in making Crypto content yiu can start with no fear.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/31/2019 at 11:22 AM, cryptosix said:

I have heard YouTube started to ban Crypto accounts and why does they are doing now? Does this is real and did any of your accounts got affected? My account is safe, but don't have any videos in the channel.

No YouTube is not doing this. Because many famous youtuber are already give us information about bitcoin and all latest news related to crypto currency.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:52 AM, cryptosix said:

It was not actually a ban, it was a measure taken against YouTubers referring their viewers for scam cryptocurrency projects, so then, any video found wanting was removed not because it was taking cryptocurrency. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

youtube changed their confindentiality terms prohibiting accounts that  mention the use or distribution of material on cryptocurrencies since the laws of USA have not authorized them platforms like youtube power ussed issued on bitcoin.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:52 AM, cryptosix said:

No they are not going to ban crypto videos that's a big lie, because nothing violated when they post crypto videos its innovation so i don't think it will ban crypto videos ever, peoples like saying things that didn''t even exist don't hear them okey.

• +1 1