YouTube Bans Crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

YouTube Bans Crypto

On 12/31/2019 at 10:52 AM, cryptosix said:

I have heard YouTube started to ban Crypto accounts and why does they are doing now? Does this is real and did any of your accounts got affected? My account is safe, but don't have any videos in the channel.

I didn't hear about any news to ban crypto on YouTube because it is the beneficial platform and YouTube always support it not banned it. There are lots of information related to crypto on YouTube.

• +3 1

Yeah YouTube banned crypto currency but now they allow this again. Now we can able to watch video in YouTube. Youtube is very helpful for gain knowledge about crypto currency. We can easily learn by watch video from YouTube. 

Perhaps YouTube has removed the suspicious videos or that were reported as a scam, so there are still videos on YouTube related to the cryptocurrency.
 I think that the deletion that happened was caused by many fraudsters who started posting on YouTube to deceive people and take their money.

• +2 1

the ban on cryptocurrencies by the YouTube maybe because there are a lot of people who are asking some people for asking on the channel to send some Bitcoin cryptocurrency on their account so that in this way they scam people

On 12/31/2019 at 3:23 PM, Interface User said:

Some member of this forum said Youtube mistakenly removed this video and I think they resolved this now. But I hope this will not happen again because YouTube is a perfect platform to publicize Crypto Currency stuffs.

They had referrals on their metaphors and they were fascinating introduce somebody to an area to enter them and invest in a bunch of cheat any websites.

I think it is not mistake.These types of mistake is not possible. They have already claimed that it was a mistake and they have restored those videos. 

• -2 1

Basically the news is treading on how youtube is removing videos about crypto well in my own thinking they are not doing it deliberately rather a technical problems that need to be fixed so we should not panic because I heard from a reliable source that everything have been restore and they claim is a mistake and atleast we can know continue watching our videos from them.

• Useful or interesting 1

This can't be true, never I don't know why some people tends to wait for any updates, cover events just to published it without first making vigorous enquiry, investigation in order to confirm the legitimacy of the news, events before posting it. After all this has turned to be rumors and falsy claim. Even as of now if you go to YouTube channel you can see thousands of crypto currency vidos

• Useful or interesting 2

YouTube Temporarily Bans Two Popular Crypto Channels Claiming Policy Breach. YouTube has deleted videos and temporarily banned the accounts of two more cryptocurrency enthusiasts citing a breach in company policy.

Youtube, Twitter, Facebook all have done the same, it is only an attempt to censor the dissemination of information related to cryptocurrencies, whenever they notice that something is having a certain importance they censor it for a time, that is, they are temporary measures and in Sometimes they are the result of the malfunction of artificial intelligences that delete content for no reason.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i also heard this from that forum. And at first i also think that this is fake but now I search about it and many friends says to me that youtube is removing videos related to crypto currency with warring.

Perhaps this happened as a result of a technical error from the famous site YouTube, because I am currently following many channels for coding, and there are many of them that publish good content.

That happened at Youtube simply because their algorithm was tracking wrong information regarding legitm Youtuber's videos where there was no broken TOS with Youtube.

There was some fuzz about some illegal content bring shown at Youtube where their algorithm would flag them and remove automatically.

Thus Youtube fixed and reverted such deletions.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well I think mady content producers on the youtube platform a somehow promoting projects that are capable of defrauding people and if at all youtube put a halt to some of their progress I think there no problem with that 

I have still recently watched a few videos on the YouTube regarding cryptocurrencies. So I don't think that you do have banned cryptocurrency regarding content on its platform. Because cryptocurrencies don't violate any of the YouTube rules.

Edited by mzk7736
  • +2 1

It seems to be an error between the two parties!! 

YouTube has said "the decision to ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency videos from its site was an "error" and the removed videos would be reinstated". "With the massive volume of videos on our site, sometimes we make the wrong call," a YouTube spokesman told crypto news site Decrypt. 

Maybe they are getting so many views, everybody want to learn about crypto currency and learn how to earn it and so there are so many youtubers talking about the subject and you tube is forced to pay for the owners of the channels so it found it easier to ban them than to pay for them.

• +2 1

YouTube is very platform for promoting knowledge and advert, banning Crypto in YouTube is a setback to cryptoworld, we hope they should have a rethink about it and allow cryptocurrency videos to be uploaded in the site. 

My friend, unfortunately, a great site like YouTube does not keep pace with the development of cryptocurrencies. It must convert its payment to the people who work on it into cryptocurrencies or create a YouTube currency for its site, but no, on the contrary, it blocks videos related to this great technology, unfortunately, thank you.

• +2 1

I do not think that, YouTube is banning any crypto videos because there are many types of videos that are available on YouTube which are also 3 years old and new videos are also being uploaded. There are many types of videos on YouTube which are full of knowledge about cryptotalk.

I'm taking after a few youtobe channels for bitcoin cost investigators who have been talking almost this boycott of cryptocurrency related channels by YouTube and it appears it's getting more regrettable each day but I think it's taking care of scamers who are utilizing their stage to publicize trick related ventures in arrange to play down trick embarrassments around.

I also heard from many people that YouTube has started banning all such accounts which used to have news and videos about cryptocurrency. But whether this news is true or not, I cannot say anything about it because I have not heard from any person in my real life that his account has been banned on which has the video scene about the cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard this bad news ,but why i don't know . I think people are getting much information about cryptocurrency and connecting to cryptocurrency.  So in this way that creats problem. But i don't think with this cryptocurrency can be lose thier value.

I was really surprised by this news that YouTube is a powerful way to protect this success, explain and expand on it, and that this ban will greatly hinder the field.

• +1 1