Strategy for newbie like me - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Strategy for newbie like me

On 2/14/2020 at 6:05 AM, Balimovic said:

The best strategy is to write meaningful post and send as reply on crypto talk to earn points

Such a way has a very small risk, and starts with trading using bitcoin more safely. Because it's not so hard to make a profit from bitcoin, because bitcoin is big enough. Think first before taking big steps. Don't be too excited to invest in knowledge first.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:12 PM, McCree said:

Here's a strategy for your endeavor to earn many bitcoins:

1. Post on this forum. It pays you 1000 satoshis per post.
  2. Stake your coins on Yobit exchange and wait for the may 2020 halving.
  3. You win.

That should lead you to $1000 already. Then you can start trading.

That is a nice strategy for a new bike like me I like to adopt it.

As a beginner, I do not agree with you. We have to start with a short money strategy, especially if we do not study distant market movements. Of course this is my personal opinion. Thank you for this post.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:17 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I think it's good to do daily trading as a newbie Because doing daily trading, they will understand the market and have experience with trading.

they will be of great benefit and no harm to them and this is one of their greatest strategies in business. Hopefully everyone has good income but I think long term trading is not good, if we trade short then everyone can have good income, so in the long run you can.

7 hours ago, King98 said:

This type of trading is only used as expert and bank and for me a good scalping technique is better then long trade and your account can support it you need to enter with lots of witchcraft for you and for youIn order to use the long trading option in trades, you need to fund your account a large amount to avoid large price corrections

Scalping for a newbie?! No way! This method is so risky and complicated that even veterans will usually avoid it. Scalping is only used by a trader who has very low investment but wants to make big profit by risking much higher than what he can afford. If a newbie tries this method, he will go bankrupt in less than a day! The only safe strategy for a beginner is to buy and store bitcoin at bottom end bear markets and sell it at $10K value. We should be careful to suggest trading methods to newbies because if they lose because of our wrong strategy, they will blame us.

Yes, this strategy must be used by every beginner in circulation, and this is in order for him not to feel fear or greed, he should not trade in the short term

Life is great and enjoy it

This is the first time I've heard of such a strategy. Probably suitable for those who are emotional. I still adhere to the so-called strategy to my experience. And of course it is not necessary to go beyond the set limits based on experience.

The first-rate method for beginners is purchase high and sell low, this where are traders begin earlier than doing complex trading. and also dont be grasping within the global of crypto forex mate due to the fact it can cause you to fail.

In this case, the best thing for the beginner is to trade in very small quantities of cryptocurrencies, because this helps beginners to practice and acquire the skills needed for trading and to remain in the market.

Yes it is better to have a little experience as a beginner who does not have much experience in trading, so it is better to have trading over long periods and in small amounts in order to avoid a big loss. Then when he has more experience he can increase trading capital.

A winning strategy depends on thinking, not feelings, so trading must be studied at every step before it is done, and greed is a negative trait of a trader because it causes him to act incorrectly, causing loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

May be new investors are more excited due new in crypto market but every experience tradors has much confidence on their predictions and different techniques by doing they able to predicted some real ways of thinking is market can be crashing chance or corrections. So don't take decision in emotional behavior anyhow you are new or experience traders. 

The best earning strategy in cryptpocurrency that is recommended to beginners is holding of crypto like bitcoins for a long-term investment because it requires less knowledge but one has to know especially when to enter the market for this investment.

11 hours ago, George10 said:

The best earning strategy in cryptpocurrency that is recommended to beginners is holding of crypto like bitcoins for a long-term investment because it requires less knowledge but one has to know especially when to enter the market for this investment.

This is a very good strategy for newbies because altcoins are very risky, but I can still recommend some altcoins like litecoin, eos, bitcoin cash and dash. My second best after bitcoin for newbies is litecoin. Doge too is good. 

I once tried having to do a shirt term trading, but as of how the coin behaved in the market, it changed in being a long term trading plans, as even in the long term trading the coin looked like it was stock. So I basically just took the list, as even know it's still arguably still low on what I took my losses on.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Upright said:

I once tried having to do a shirt term trading, but as of how the coin behaved in the market, it changed in being a long term trading plans, as even in the long term trading the coin looked like it was stock. So I basically just took the list, as even know it's still arguably still low on what I took my losses on.

In long term trading, coin can not be like it is not increasing, you will have to wait for the coin to fall in price and after, you can invest. You would have known that no matter what, the coin will later increase. And that is why some people still like to invest the more if they trust on their long term trading strategy which is not quite hard. 

On 12/31/2019 at 8:10 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

Those were some good points that you mentioned, in addition to those I think after getting enough knowledge about crypto and trading newbies should be after more trading experience as well, usually the important role of enough experience is overlooked and I think people normally give experience less value than knowledge while in my opinion it should get the same amount of attention as knowledge if not more, enough experience helps you to make better decisions instinctively fast even without thinking that much which is the big part of trading and being successful in it.

Do not trade with all of your capital in one deal, because fear and anxiety will control you and you will act without feeling, so try to divide your capital and buy only strong currencies.

Most of the new beginners do not have any experience in monitoring the market movement and analyzing prices and in choosing the appropriate digital currencies for trading and therefore they fall into a lot of errors and losses and therefore they must initially trade in small quantities in order to avoid large losses

Long term investing plan to make trade is also one of my strategies to earn money from crypto trading. You may get surprised but it is true, I have purchased ETH when price was under $70, it is still in my hardware wallet, now imagine yourself, how much profits can I made by selling 6 ETH in the current market prices. 

• +2 1
  • +4 2

I think the best strategy for newbies is simply start earning micro earnings from faucets and then they can actual trade using their profits, so that they learn from experience how much winning or losing is as for buying / selling as well on the market.

Learning what is trading, investment is a big deal and one newbie needs to have funds for small investment at least.

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Short term trading and especially day trading requires constant monitoring of the crypto market and for newbies it's difficult to do. The newbies should invest less amount say $50 initially in trading and gradually learn about trading and get some experience and skills with time. 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

In my opinion, as beginners we should really get into day trading, because to become a professional novice trader you have to trade frequently and experience failure, eventually beginners will become professional traders. If a beginner uses a long-term strategy, his trades will not be successful, due to inexperience.

• +1 2

On 1/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I think it's good to do daily trading as a newbie Because doing daily trading, they will understand the market and have experience with trading.

New members do daily trading not a bad advice, because when they daily practice in trading they learn trading and gain experience, but first they know money management its important, because if they invest huge amount in trading, then they face loss lack of low knowledge so start trading with low amount, and use demo trading accounts to learn trading its better choice option.

Edited by Honny143
Missing some words
  • +2 2

i agree with you @nicolas1234789 but you should be follw your coin who's want to trade on it to buy in the good point and don't waiting for long time to sell, i'm trade daily and i'm follow some coins like MATIC and i draw lines in his chart of resistor and support points and i make buy order with 10% from my capital in the price of support point and when sell i make sell order with percentage of 2% or 3% of earning.  

• +2 2