Strategy for newbie like me - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Strategy for newbie like me

the best thing is if you have a small capital divide it into two parts so that you work in the short term and generate profits a little quickly to increase the capital

A fact of the most research topics for beginners in how to earn money or the advice that they must follow to achieve an acceptable profit.

On 10/24/2020 at 6:30 PM, hajathava said:

The best strategy for everyone in crypto market is Holding for long term. I buy Bitcoin and Ethereum when the market is depressed, because I know that I have a great opportunity to get much profits and these two coins have great opportunity to touch ATH again.

I will agree with you, the best is to be patient, look for when the price is low, then buy. Cryptocurrencies  like bitcoin, ether and litecoin will do appreciate and increase in price. Also, another way around is to swing trade, there are a lot of patience in swing trading too. 

I have thought about this like you and I think one of the most important things for a novice is patience and perseverance! A powerful strategy in financial markets is to be patient and take advantage of opportunities

• +1 1

But it really depends on the person, because there are person such as me that doesn't have a lot of patience. So to those who are like me, I really think that the best thing to do is short term trading. But again, like I said, it really depends on the person because everyone has their own preference.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, trading for beginners is suitable for using day trading, as novice traders have to trade frequently to hone their trading skills to become professional traders. If you use long-term trading, it will leave novice traders unfamiliar with the market.

Long trading is important for beginners and others, but they have to be patient in order to get the highest possible profit and he must start with a small capital in order not to lose his money and when he gains experience on him I start with real investment

I think that short-term exchange is best for beginners, and it helps them open more exchanges, practice them, and reap small profits daily, in which they gain more experience.

Trading as a novice is right the use of long time period. Long time that means they no want to test marketplace each hours/ day due to the fact beginner has now no longer strong manage approximately emotion, to be able to keep away from greedy. Another approach that may be use as amateur like me to keep away from horrific habit, need to strive guys?

I think trading is dangerous for newbies its risky and they might lose all of their money.newbies need to learn about crypto and charts and pay attention to crypto news then they can start trading.

Thank you, my friend, for this really good information. As a beginner, I think that it is better to pursue a long-term investment. I will not lose a lot of money and will learn every day.

Yes you are right my dear friend 

Long term trading is the Best specially for the newbies because in this duration they not earn more but they learned too much about the trading and Also cryptocurrency and market... So in this duration they not go in loss...

Yes, our cryptocurrency business does not have the stability to think of their newcomers. Since in the first place they want to make a lot of profit in long term business, I think this is the right reason, they will get a lot of benefits and they will not get any loss and this is one of their biggest strategy business.

I am a newbie in this forum as well I am not experienced trader of the Crypto. Because in the last month I just have joined the exchange. But the trading with the talk is good means to trade Crypto currencies.

As a newbie who is into trading must choose the long term trading so to learn some basic strategy as well as some knowledgeable skills about trading which will determine your profit in your long term trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think u need to learn and research the crypto then u can start work in this platform.it is very helpful and u gain a lot of knowledge here.trading is also a best option for u and everyone.i think this is the best strategy.

Seek for the useful and informative content that will help you to grow as an individual in the cryptoworld. Always learn and listen from the seniors they can guide you to walk in the right way. And work hard for you to reach your goals and dreams with cryptocurrency.

Yes, my friend, I really want to try everything related to the field of trading and all currencies in order to gain experiences and experiences that enable me to earn more money in the future.

The best trading technique you can follow is to give yourself enough time to learn , do not rush into trading with no basic knowledge, you have to study the market first and learn about the currencies which ones are good and which ones are scam and to be able to analyze the charts and to predict where is the market heading towards, is it a bear or a bull, then you can start trading.

It was my beginning with this strategy. I bought some currencies and held them for two months, and the price has more than doubled First of all, it is huge emotions that haunt the new one.

• +1 1

If you are a newbie in trading analyze the market very carefully and invest in penny stocks means stocks of small companies starting from a very low price in this case you will have very low risk to lose money and in this process you will learn alot about stock where and when to invest.

Every beginners at trading should start with low capital and with stable coins that has low risks of losses fo avoid loss and to get experience from it for future.Long trm trading is best for beginners as you can buy and hold stable coins for a long time to earn profit frkm them when it's price wil rise bht it needs patience and It will give you good experience about trading.

Yes I am strongly agree with you I am also newbie and want to know which type of trading will be best of me . after trading your post I think so Long term trading will be best and can give profit instead of every day 

First of all I will not suggest newcomers to trade.  To trade in the crypto world you need to be aware of the coin market and all the information.  Newcomers can trade long term first.  They BTC LTC ETH can hold these coins for a long time so they can benefit.  But in order to trade, you must keep an eye on the market.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

As newbie you should follow some important things. 

1. First of all newbies should gain enough knowledge about the crypto trade. 

2. They should increase their knowledge in patience and they should always keep patience in every steps of the trade. 

3. They should have much idea about the ups and downs of the crypto currency price. 

4. They should invest their money in the right time and sell their holding coins in the right time. 

• +2 1