Strategy for newbie like me - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Strategy for newbie like me

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Yes newcomers who are into cryptocurrency and trading are actually required to turn on long term trading.  Because if they do daily trading, then there will be a lot of losses, so in the case of long-term trading, now is the biggest time.

• +1 1

Of course, those newcomers to our cryptocurrency business really do not have the stability to think.  Because in the first place they want to make a lot of profit in that long-term business, I think that is the right reason, they will benefit a lot and there is no harm to them and this is one of their biggest strategies in the business.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes, we need to adopt such long-term strategies to avoid bad habits in the business.  In that case we can be financially profitable, otherwise we will suffer a lot in business.  If we in the first place want to make a lot of money by trading day, then we will be at a loss with bad habits.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

Here's a strategy for your endeavor to earn many bitcoins:

1. Post on this forum. It pays you 1000 satoshis per post.
  2. Stake your coins on Yobit exchange and wait for the may 2020 halving.
  3. You win.

That should lead you to $1000 already. Then you can start trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/30/2019 at 11:40 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

What do you mean by this?  I don't understand what you're trying to say.

If you're looking for trading strategies, I would not rely on feedback you get here because you have no idea if people know what they're doing as far as trading goes.  Same goes for my advice, which would be to *not* actively trade.  Just buying bitcoin or one or two altcoins you're interested in and holding them throughout 2020 might give you a sweet profit if and when the bull wakes up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

Start with research and interact here, earn some crypto to trade on yobit but wait until you feel like you understand charts, candles, and indicators like MACD and others. There is a lot to buying low and selling high, so be careful and learn from all of our mistakes.

TBH, with Bitcoin I have the feeling that many intra-day movements are completely unpredictable (at least for me). I use the main indicators on TradingView to form my ideas, but my "fingerspitzengefühl" is nowhere where it should be to be a successful day trader. I try my best with swings, and put at least 60% of my funds in long-term storage (my own wallets, off the exchange).

I would say that I trade for fun, and to learn, but that my serious goal is long term investments. I know at which price I want to sell part of that, but until then most of the funds stay in my wallets (apart from the trade money).

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think long term is a good option if you are new to crypto, because if you do daily trading there is a high chance that you'll lose all those money you invested. so always be wise.

• +1 1

Most mistakes made by traders are directly "jumping" into the trading system or strategy.  Yet to be able to know in what conditions a trading system can be used or not, we must know what is the basis of the trading system.

• +1 1

so it is like long term holding? well if you do trading just set your target price and make sure you have set stop loss too so less losing money.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, kuseav said:

Just buying bitcoins or one or two altcoins that interest you and holding them throughout 2020 can bring you a sweet profit if and when the cow wakes up.

A good step to take, but I'm sure not many people do it. Because what you say is a long-term investment, of course many people do not do that. My advice is to choose a particular coin that is indeed good and has the potential to increase in the near future, with that your trade will benefit.

• +1 1

Newbies are in this crypto trading works are so greedy to work with it and they don't know when market with dump as in my think do get profit only wait some time to get the coins in profit and it will take time

• +1 1

You should buy a small amount of money when it is falling and you sell it at a higher price when a good opportunity comes. This is a good strategy. I used to do the same

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Yawar said:

Well I will advice you too don’t set daily profit target goals – set long-term performance goals. Learn to survive, then thrive.The best charting indicators are price action and volume. You can use others, but it won’t necessarily make you a more profitable trader.

but sometime when you set your daily or short term profit it will give you very good profit and you can easily examine this techniques though the yesterday price of bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, Hashimi said:

Well remember everyone’s a genius in a bull market. Real traders can survive and even thrive in bear markets or highly volatile markets.Also don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money.

There are very few paid recommendation channels that deserve what is paid in exchange for subscribing to them due to the services provided by providing direct support and additional content and providing advice and instructions and some useful courses, especially for those new arrivals.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I don't know if this can lead to $1000, but it will be great for that to be the case. We are going to see crazy things in 2020.

If you joined early enough back in December you could be making about $60 a month so that's up to $360 staked before the halving so all that is needed is a 3x price increase to get to $1000.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I will adjust to my budget, if I am a small capital player I will take daily tranding and if I am a big capital player I am longterm, yes this is free trade. But this is my strategy to adjust to my budget. Good luck

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:59 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes newcomers who are into cryptocurrency and trading are actually required to turn on long term trading.  Because if they do daily trading, then there will be a lot of losses, so in the case of long-term trading, now is the biggest time.

Yea as a newbie it's impossible to keep our emotions in check because we tend to panic often when we see that the market is experiencing a fall in price for newbies it's not adviced to try day trading just continue with long term  holding

If you are newbie than you need to trade start with low lot and just use the single lot in the market at the trading time. Now just invest almost 50$ minimum in the market and than analyse the market and wait for the t.p hitting and get profit no need to check the market every time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's a fact Beginners who have the most trouble are emotion.And self-control.And it's one of the most serious problems a trader has in common.So you have to be careful and try to get rid of this problem.

53 minutes ago, Jessika said:

Yea I just even exchange consistently and yet this unique investbox can be described as a really efficient theory because yobit for helping noobs in your crypto-economy get steady secure will be safer to boot considering that yobit can be described as an authentic substitute.

But some of those plans of investbox are sometimes traps to catch you on a dump market, be careful.

As a newbie you don't actually need a good strategy to trade with, but you can always use someone's strategies or you can look for where you can get trading signals to trade.

If you are newbie to crypto, i think the best way to earn profit is yobit investbox, and while waiting for your profit. g o learn and seek knowledge about crypto trading. thats what i do way back.

Welcome my friend I think the best solution is as follows. Determine your daily profit according to your own capital. And then you write it on a sheet of paper or a table.And force yourself to follow this paper or this table

On 12/30/2019 at 8:40 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

It is best if you just practice buying small amount just to feel how to trade long term trading is not always good their is also risk like short term trading and it will waste your time.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd