Strategy for newbie like me - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Strategy for newbie like me

Brother if you are new into the trading I suggest you to get basic about it through site like investopedia or even you can watch YouTube videos. And keep eye to the markets. Keep try to implement your trading lesson in real life and start analysing the charts effectively. 

And sure after getting good knowledge about trading and analysing market,  you would be able to control your emotions and avoid greedy behaviour.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think it's good to do daily trading as a newbie Because doing daily trading, they will understand the market and have experience with trading.

While trading it is not the periods that matter but rather experience and continuous training,
Even if you are a beginner and take a long position, the market trend may reverse and never go in your favor.
And the day trading of overnight positions may be high, which ultimately leads to losses.

Try to read One Good Trade: Inside the Highly Competitive World of Proprietary Trading, such a nice book that can help you to not get emotional and always be patient. And also try to read some articles and watch some videos about trading, so you can understand basic things.

Beginner traders are advised to trade long-term, lack of experience means novice traders can often make mistakes. Beginner traders have a lot to learn before they want to enter day trading, there are many things they need to master such as the emotions and psychology of cryptocurrency trading.

Search strategies for trading, when operating you need to control your emotions, do not think about the amount of money (Think about the% of your account), Create operations based on percentages and as you carry out operations, you will have great long-term profits . Use EMAs, sleep well, Read daily about the market, wait 11 hours after a big move.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

I think that depends on the market you are going to trade as well, Forex, Futures, Crypto currencies etc, and the strategy you apply depending on what type of trader you are, Scalping, Intraday or Swing. I also agree with you. What matters is consistency in results and psychological management, leaving greed and also fear behind.

A strategy would be to Meditate before working, be clear about what you are going to do with your work plan in hand and trust yourself, give yourself motivation that you are going to achieve it, do not give up

• +3 1

Strategies are greatly not interested, but you must rely on the market reading and analyzes candles and those things come in the experience you should spend a lot of time and the platforms to learn analysis

On 02.01.2020 at 23:12, McCree said:

Here's a strategy for your endeavor to earn many bitcoins:

1. Post on this forum. It pays you 1000 satoshis per post.
  2. Stake your coins on Yobit exchange and wait for the may 2020 halving.
  3. You win.

That should lead you to $1000 already. Then you can start trading.

@McCree I also want to start trading on the cryptocurrency market and would like not to invest personal funds in cryptocurrency trading, as there are risks of loss and to be honest there is no free money at the moment. Therefore, I also came to the conclusion that to start, you can earn a small amount by writing posts, and then participate in investing. What do you think would be the most profitable thing to do with Satoshi who pay for writing posts?

• Useful or interesting 1

Mid-term trading
In this case, we are talking about timeframes from 1 hour to 1 day. This type of trading does not bring much profit, but it is best suited for beginners.

There are 2 reasons for this: minimal losses in case of an error, the opportunity to learn how to anticipate the market and control emotions. In addition, in the case of a sharp reversal of time, there is more opportunity to minimize losses than with scalping.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

A newbie to trading should only use a small amount to get started.
And he mostly has to do long-term trading.
The best is to wait for a big drop of the main cryptos and as soon as they seem to go up buy some of them.
It is a technique that works quite well for the long term usually but in life nothing is guaranteed.

Edited by lolok

The novice must use the same strategies as a professional, because the way to win is always the same, you must buy at a low moment, use a Stop and have a profit objective, it is simpler than it seems

For a beginner, it's always difficult to sustain in trading. Beginner traders may not have much knowledge on trading, and likely to experience different obstacles in trading. So, it's always good to stick with the plan. Since, trading is inherently risky, so make sure if you- "Fail to plan, you plan to fail", so managing time and waiting for the right opportunity is a trading discipline and it helps to build confidence for executing trades and being determined of every move, being consistent letting go your nerves, fear and greed.

Yes, I totally agree beginners should adopt long term strategies to avoid panic during trading, as for me I am preparing my self mentally nowadays, I am learning about the basics and during that I am practicing but with small amounts to get used to it and minimize losses.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

To control the emotion from trading is very difficult for new trader. Learn more about psycology trading is very important.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:40 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading as a newbie is good using long term period. Long time meaning they no need to check market every hours/ day because newbie has not stable control about emotion, so they can avoid greedy. Another strategy that can be use as newbie like me to avoid bad habit, want to try guys?

, I recommend you study a little more before risking your capital browhere you must buy the same amount every so often for a year or more and you will always have profits bro, so I recommend bitcoin

I am also a newbie. My strategy that I implement for now is to divide my capital into 3 parts to buy if the currency starts to fall when I buy with the first part

Well friend, as I always say, to enter the cryptocurrency market before you must study enough to have knowledge about it and thus reduce the probabilities and risks of losses, because although you can have good profits, you can also lose a lot, money. My advice is that you study the market and that your first investments are not so high so that you familiarize yourself with this new economic world for you and you should have knowledge of the different platforms in which you can make the investment safely.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, Whited35 said:

Long term investing plan to make trade is also one of my strategies to earn money from crypto trading. You may get surprised but it is true, I have purchased ETH when price was under $70, it is still in my hardware wallet, now imagine yourself, how much profits can I made by selling 6 ETH in the current market prices. 

Great, there are many who trade cryptocurrencies and wait for them to go down in price and buy and sell them when they go up but buying and holding is a good option if the project you have is quite good.

1 hour ago, negociosactuales said:

Great, there are many who trade cryptocurrencies and wait for them to go down in price and buy and sell them when they go up but buying and holding is a good option if the project you have is quite good.

@negociosactuales Those who can not take enough risks for the short term trading, they might go for this strategy. I have been perfectly applying this to earn more benefits. I am also an active day traders so both strategies are working for me. 

• +1 1

I always set daily profit target, and daily loss if I reach those numbers then trading should be stopped. If you continue to lose money, you should learn more about trading and trading in the demo account to learn more. Then go back to your real account and continue to profit from Trading! Good luck

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 12/31/2019 at 5:40 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

It's a good strategy for all newbie and also for old trader too,because it's really very hard to know where the price is going short or long ,so the best way is to use the long terms and stay safe,thanks for the advice 

The best strategies for the newbies in trading, they should buy the coin and hold it in the safety wallet, so when they see the price increasing and decreasing so the can have idea how trading work

As a beginner in the field of trading, he should be in the long term to avoid risk, because if you trade in a short time, you will lose a lot of your money.

It is very true friend, sometimes newbies are much luckier than us who spend our time reviewing the markets and it scares us when a decline begins but sometimes it is only about corrections and we lose opportunities that newbies take advantage of, this is a Long-term strategy that is very good and most of the time it works. Thank you very much friend for opening a topic so related to the world of cryptocurrencies and also in this wonderful cryptotalk forum where many of us are training with very valuable knowledge like this.