In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

You are right in that, but we can use the two methods and achieve profits through it, so we can conduct daily trading and keep the currencies in our portfolios and buy them when their price falls, then sell them when the price rises and becomes appropriate for us.

20 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

My friend, if you are a good trader, you can achieve good profits on every ups and downs of Bitcoin, but if you only keep Bitcoin your profits will be few.

You are absolutely right my dear, it is just true statement. It doesn't matter the event of market is bad or good, there are always coins, which are always profitable. But that is question you can realize, make research and find them. 

Patience is the key for investing in to any investing opportunities, if you don't have any patience then we won't get success through the cryptocurrency. If you are new to cryptocurrencies then don't worry you will definitely earn money. It is up to you whether you want to earn less money by holding or taking risk and trading coin in order to earn more money or zero.

I'm also in support of holding during this time while waiting for the bull run because trading requires some knowledge and strategy, during these moments when the market is not stable it's better to only hold crypto than trading to avoid making losses.

I think I rather be a better trader now than to be a long term holder. Because with good trading skills, I can be able to be earning cryptocurrency on a daily basis which will be a great profit for me than just holding and hoping the price will pump.

54 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

I think I rather be a better trader now than to be a long term holder.

You are not wrong, the increase in upside price volatility was before but now has reduced, holding favoured people that had first invested on bitcoin and many other altcoins, but unlike now. I will also prefer to trade. 

56 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

I can be able to be earning cryptocurrency on a daily basis

be careful of this motives, it can make someone to lose. Day trading are not day profit, trade when it is right to enter market. Not all day are favorable. 

During such difficult times of decision you should take a look on what more you need from cryptocurrencies.

Are you looking for a long term investment and profit? If yes then HODL is your option as 100%

If you are looking for quick ways of earning money, just go for direct investment on other currencies and don't stick to bitcoin alone else you might lose everything.

That's what i would do if i were in your case during that time.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 1/20/2020 at 7:17 PM, Warrior said:

Holding is not profitable most of the time because it's mostly decreased our asset value so I always like to trade with crypto currency because it's the most profitable now

that's correct sometime holding our small cryptocurrency can be very dangerous because nowadays most of the cryptocurrency coming in the market so in that case old cryptocurrency price is going down 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

It will be great if people would know the advantages between being a trader and long term investor or holder in crypto and I think taht it will be a great change if people would understand that it is better to be advantageous here in cryptocurrency

Many people are waiting for some happy moment! But I think that you need to invest correctly! And that is, not to disappear in this cold, when there is no profit! Because, in fact, it is useless. If you keep your altcoins, then you should get a percentage from it!

I completely agree with you, that keeping the bitcoin currency for a long time is better than trading in bitcoin and less risky because the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, change constantly according to supply and demand in the crypto market

On 12/31/2019 at 6:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

I agree that saving in the long term is profitable, but it can be done when bitcoin's price is not good, when the market is good there are opportunities to make more profit every day, so I think using the right strategy is the best option. , the strategy follows the market situation so that we can maximize our every trade.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Every one Don't hold bitcoin for long term because if you hold your all money in bitcoin without any profit for some years then how will you lead your life.. And long term holding has a chance to earn much profit but there also has a chance to lose your money as crypto world is not stable anymore..again trading can give you profit instantly but you need knowledge and experience..                  

• +2 1

Bitcoin is already at the rise for that reason I will advise investors to hold more for at least 3 months coming because according to prediction bitcoin will boost to a region of $15,000 before the end of the year 2020 and I think it is a great opportunity for investors to earn good profit to there wallets, so be a holder at the moment not a trader.

• +1 1

i agree with you , in such cases of a different prices of a popular coin it is better to hold it because mostly its price will increase and that will make us able to make more profits but this for sure change from coin to another

• +2 1

It all depends and in so many ways there is a lot of good that works for all of us there is nothing to difficult to understand when you are looking for the best of everything and in some cases you are suppose to develop a good chance to really follow the instincts you have you could hold and lose , and I have done that so many times but you could also trade and lose to ,its not very clear what one can do 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, your thinking is same of mine.In this pendamic situation the price of Bitcoin is uncertainly increasing-decreasing that creates a uncertainty for the traders... it's now risky to trade with Bitcoin now.....so, I think it might be good idea to hold Bitcoin for long term.....and should not cut loss..

Long trading indeed stand a very good chance of making huge amount of profits when their is bullish market and it must occurred as BTC is unstable coin. It's must not necessarily be BTC onl, there good, value altcoins to hold too for long period of term and earn a surplus interest. Coins like ethereum, Ripple and litecoin are recommended.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

In the event that you have insight and you want to do it, at that point it could likewise be a smart thought to turn into an informal investor and attempt to make benefit ordinary. Yet, for novices it's smarter to be long time brokers

One has to arm oneself with strategies and know which curriencies are good for the future and which ones are operated in the short term

Long term is the key and holding is the only way we can not lose money since bitcoin is giving us good returns and our investment is for long term. Traders can change if they have in mind to profit and not lose money as they sell and then the price rise more what happens they buy again goes down and sell at loss. Profits gone. Why you do that you can hold and not care a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2

I my dear am a trader, this is what I am do, I am buy when the chart is screem to me buy and I am sell after the target I am set is hit, this is how are trader work and profit, we are have planing and follow but some are buy high and sell lower because they are not very understand the market and are not have patients.

No i dont think that this is a good time to make long term investments if your are a long term investor so i suggest you to dont invest your money because that price of Bitcoin is on high level instead of make short term trades get advantage of every move that go up and down in the market .

Crypto traders can earn money according to his skills and experiences but I would like to hold Bitcoin for a long time and this is less risky to make money by selling when price raises for Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

If an investor buys at 5k or at 10k it doesn't matter much as price will go to 100k. There will be profits and there is no different about the price we buy. we can buy again at 20k and will profit a lot more but when it hits 20k there will be many that will sell.