In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

On 12/31/2019 at 5:44 AM, Interface User said:

Maybe they have some strategy why they're trader or they have different beliefs to reach their goal. But yes, for me the holding of this coins is perfect in this time because maybe the value will increase next year.

Be a trader is good as compared to the long term holder because holding means you have to put your money for an infinite time and you will not guarantee that it will return profit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think everyone has different skills while you wait. Why not look for other profits from the alternative currencies? I think that Bitcoin is not at that bad stage, compared to other currencies, and holding for a long time may lead to frustration if prices do not reach the desired level.

Reading the long-term events proves that Bitcoin is like real estate, gets sick but does not die, and therefore whoever wants to not risk he must keep his bitcoin and also have patience during the decline of the currency level, because we saw what happened to those who sold Bitcoin when it reached 3000 dollars.

• +2 1

You got it right. We can trade and waste hours and make one mistake and be back to the beginning or worse. With holding there is no danger with Bitcoin as already everyone is in profit, even people that bought three years ago and kept holding.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

XRP have lost its volatility due to a lot of factors. But it's a safe coin to invest in it. If people invest in XRP in large number then it can reach 0.7$ at end of this year but so far it is at 0.6$.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It's a good question, why not just keep bitcoin if you bought it normally and you just need to wait for the price. For most smart people, everything is clear here - not profitable. The money should work, and if I invest 1000 $ and in a year there will be + 30% profit with the help of the cue ball, then there will be such a benefit. After all, this year I could get much more profit on other matters and transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's so complicated that Bitcoin can change direction at any time
Holding it for a long time is good, but if you have one bitcoin and wait for five years, it will remain one bitcoin
Most of us want to increase the amount of Bitcoin we own through a number of buying and selling

It's not that easy to be a long term holder because of the high demands of funds in our daily lifes, long term holding is only possible if you have other sources of income 

On 12/31/2019 at 12:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

Hello friend, you can trade with these prices and increase the amount of bitcoin that you plan to save, it is true that for this you must be very aware of the great fluctuation that it has generated these days, I believe that a prepared person can make the most of these fluctuations instead of waiting for its price to rise...

• +2 2

In my opinion, you can hold your crypto currency and get high profit from it. Crypto price is increasing day by day, for this most of the crypto investor buy some crypto and hold those coin for long time. But i think without proper research, you have a high risk on this. You must be need to controls your emotions, otherwise you cannot earn from your investment. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Long term is about years of holding, just letting you know that selling with some profit is fine for Bitcoin but the market punishes selling and will make you buy again higher, as Bitcoin is in a different mood lately and will not just stop at 20k as some traders think and play their games to buy lower, missing your chances makes you lose profits and in my opinion long term holding will pay a lot more than just take some profits and wait.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you and in the aspect of trading it all depends on how you want to trade your bitcoin but actually the price percentage matter a lots and is adviceable to keep your bitcoin till the price hit up so that you will make a good profit.

• +2 1

Long-term investing is the best thing, as the investor buys bitcoin and practices his daily activities and in his thinking, he will not sell except at the price he set, and the daily movements do not scare him. But whoever has a small capital will be forced to daily trading in order to be able to provide profits that meet his needs.

• +1 2

Exactly, you are right and we can use the two methods to achieve profits through it. We can conduct daily trading and keep the currencies and buy them when their price falls, then sell them when the price rises and becomes appropriate for us.

Well the trading with the crypto currencies and others is very risky. And also for this you have need a huge experience and skills for it. And don't sell the amount at the  low price  , so hole them till achieve your target . I am also adopting the same strategy.

in long-term how long you can not make too much money because the queen you are holding maybe falling or not moving that is why if you are a great reader that is the best thing to do because you can earn a lot from it

• +3 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

We can sit and hold our bitcoins but the current situation cannot be folded now because the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed so it is better to sell now than to hold.When the price of Bitcoin falls below six thousand dollars again, we will be able to buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time.

• +3 1

My friend, this is a great time to keep cryptocurrencies, as they are now very stable and the demand for them is increasing due to the quarantine of the spread of the Corona epidemic so it is good to keep cryptocurrencies not trading them by buying and selling them only Thank you

• +3 1

In fact, my friend, I do not have the necessary experience to become an owner and I strive with all my strength to get positive results through which I can develop myself.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

You you are right that always in the end of the year there is fluctuation between the prices of the Bitcoin and hope so that in the next coming year the prices of the Bitcoin become more higher so it is the time to hold your money in your wallet and to trade with them at the right time to get maximum profits

• +3 1

Crypto currency is not predictable and I think the bitcoin asset should be divided into two parts. One part to trade for everyday income and the other to hold until the price rises

When you hold some currency for a long time so this is a long term deal in my opinion! let's say that the price of this currency would be doubled.. but this may take years!! but in trading yo will make good amounts of profits in a month and you will save your capital from loosing! but in holding.. nobody knows what would happen with your capital in many years.

If you have experience and you think you can do it then it could also be a good idea to become a day trader and try to make profit everyday. But for beginners it's better to be long time traders

I am not totally satisfied with it according to me you should hold for long term when you are suffering from loss or the price of the coins in which you have invested is lowering down constantly but if the situation is okk then you should trade regularly it will give you regular profit.