In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

What I do is try to separate the investments, a part for long-term HOLD and another to trade, I think the best thing is to diversify, to lower the total risk of the investments a little

No doubt, when you made the post, Bitcoin was in another trend, but since the halving it has started a bullish market that looks like it will continue for several months. That's why, from my point of view, I prefer to be a long term holder and not risk the money, especially when the market is bearish, as everything is more complicated.
However, when the alt season starts, I think it is better to be a trader, because practically all cryptocurrencies go up in price and the risk is lower.

Trading is a very good and profitable cryptocurrency activity, those that are trading are making good earning and also longtime holding is good but it require patient to achieve and make huge  profits from it. 

To be a Trader or a long term holder is disputable. If you feel that the market is going bullish then it is better to be a long term holder. If you are not sure but you have adequate knowledge, then I feel Trading is the best option.

Being a trader is a good thing, but to be a long-term trader is the most wonderful thing about attitudes, the profit will be twice as high, but you need a lot of effort and professionalism to reach this stage because it needs a lot of learning

I think that BTC is to save savings and leave them there in the long term because it is really very volatile, which makes us think that at some point its price will fall, causing losses so it is better to save in the long term and have some good result in our capital and avoid temporary losses.

I think we cannot hold bitcoin very well because we have too little income If your income is very high, apart from the crypto industry, then you can hold bitcoin easily and when its price is high, you can earn profit by sharing.I think this is a business and there is loss and advantage inside it.

Holding power always bring good results, That is why experts called patience is power in crypto market. if a person have power of holding then definitely he will get bigger rewards as well. So the Hodlers will get bigger rewards in this year of bull run.

We should always know about the time when we should take enter in trade. That is very important and gained by experience. So if anyone know that then he can make 10x or 20x or more than that much profit. So why should they stay in long term holder. They can make money in a very huge profit overnight. 

• +2 1

This moment it is good to hold our coin because many bitcoin enthusiasts believe that bitcoin value will increase next year. Trading was also a good way since bitcoin dumping happens continuoi. It depends on the prefered by the user on how they will earn a lot

• +4 1

I also think that it is a better idea to hold your bitcoin and wait for the value to rise instead of selling at a low price because you will make a loss so I would advise all of us to learn to become more patient.

Crypto currency is not predictable and I think the bitcoin asset should be divided into two parts. One part to trade for everyday income and the other to hold until the price rises

When you hold some currency for a long time so this is a long term deal in my opinion! let's say that the price of this currency would be doubled.. but this may take years!! but in trading yo will make good amounts of profits in a month and you will save your capital from loosing! but in holding.. nobody knows what would happen with your capital in many years.

If you have experience and you think you can do it then it could also be a good idea to become a day trader and try to make profit everyday. But for beginners it's better to be long time traders

I am not totally satisfied with it according to me you should hold for long term when you are suffering from loss or the price of the coins in which you have invested is lowering down constantly but if the situation is ok then you should trade regularly it will give you regular profit.

• +4 1

I believe whatever one have to do, need to do it with time caution, because everything has is own time, when ever the market for cryptocurrency is not favoring I will better be a long time holder than to sell it at that point and later end up with a regret, for me I prefer to be a long time holder 

Yes I think it is right way I think may be no doubt this Tim price of the coin increasing and by the time increased. So holding is good way this time I think there is no any doubt. So it is good way hold and earn.

My friend, will you freeze all of your capital for a full year in exchange for it only doubles? For a successful trader, he can achieve profits of more than 500-1000% in one year, and he can double more than that as well, of course we must store part of the capital to achieve a more secure profit, but trading in my opinion is more profitable so I allocate 60% of the capital Financial to trade.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:06 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

My dear friend I think that in this situation we should hold our coins for a long time and invest them in invest box that we also can earn a good profit from here and when the price will bull then we should Sold our holding coins and earn good profit from it.

I think that in the face of long-term savings it is much better in the long term to invest in BTC or ETH because they provide much better returns so you have to keep in mind that it is better for the case, but in the long term it is almost certain that there will be good returns.

• Useful or interesting 1

You say right my friend why we get risk in trading . Bitcoin price is go up and up then we can get more profit by holding our bitcoin . Because we can hold our bitcoins without more knowledge and experience but we should always need the proper knowledge about crypto currency and trading . If we don't have more knowledge we get lose in trading and trading is so risky .

The best decision you can make while working with cryptocurrencies is to collect the largest amount of cryptocurrencies and store them in the long term in order to sell them in the event of high prices and obtain large profits through them

You are right mu friend, if you take Bitcoin for an example , the ones who sold it when it reached 20 K are larger than the number of people who kept it , but the difference is that the ones who sold it had to do many trades to win or profit from the money but the ones who held it profit without doing a thing and maybe they profit more. 

• +3 1

Now it seems that the trader who keeps getting trading all the time is sometimes short term trading or long term trading but now he is holding cryptocurrency. The reason for this is that as you know that if we talk about bitcoin in particular, then the price of the course is going up very fast and the people who had already invested in bitcoin are now holding it. Because you hold bitcoins at this time will prove to be most beneficial for them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone has their own mindset and business strategy.
Some people think that trading on an ongoing basis will achieve suitable profits for them, and thus they are working on rotating capital continuously.
Others believe that keeping the digital currency is their way to wealth, but it may take a long time, perhaps years, and after that, the currency may collapse and bankrupt and have lost a lot.
Better to trade continuously and not to wait.

• +2 1