In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

Experienced traders always have tools for profit. Even if the price of bitcoin falls! And for beginners in trading, this is not the best period. You can try the investment.

This moment it is good to hold our coin because many bitcoin enthusiasts believe that bitcoin value will increase next year. Trading was also a good way since bitcoin dumping happens continuoi. It depends on the prefered by the user on how they will earn a lot.

Really, for the past few years, i  and my friend used to be a dealer or doing trading as our element-time process in crypto international due to the fact that we locate it easier to earn than some other things however on the modern repute or reputation of market cap it is not right moment to do buying and selling, so I determine to be a holder for now and look ahead to the pump or an amazing possibility to trade again as an individual

At present, they are trading as traders in some currencies and they are gradually starting to accumulate coins, and the reason is that if they keep buying coins at a lower price from now on, they will want to trade if they hold long timeThey are able to make profits in many multiples, and for this reason, those who are presently doing these things through long-term thinking, that is, they have begun to make all the coins slowly because they are able to pay more profits than trading in multiples

Yes you are right. We should hold bitcoin for long term because it is just starting of crypto and with time its acceptence is increasing which will promote demand and price. Instead of losing in trading we can earn high with holding.

18 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends i wanted to point out that in this exact moment and on the current trend of bitcoin and crypto in general we are in an uncertain phase , where bitcoin has gone up from last February lows of 3000 and something dollars and up to 13000 $ and now back down to 7000 znd something. There is too much uncertainty and so why should we be  trading and risking more ? Why not just hold bitcoin for longer term or until a very bullish phase comes. What are your thoughts in this moment ?

why be a trader? well for me because its always better than just holding as the market keep being manipulated by whales as we sit around and watch them play, as a day trader you will make more money than just holding.

8 minutes ago, Jump said:

Today is the new and good start for a long term investment because after in an hour the price of the bitcoin fall again to 7200 dollars came from 7300 and still this is a good opportunity to the bitcoin holders because the price is low.

We can hope that bitcoin price will increase this month so the situation will be changed, and we will see a new highest price for bitcoin. If that happens, that will attract the altcoin to increase too, and that means, we will make a profit from the altcoin too. Yes, I admitted that it is a good opportunity for every people to buy and hold more bitcoin while the price does not increase so we can use the time to buy more bitcoin.

39 minutes ago, Jump said:

Today is the new and good start for a long term investment because after in an hour the price of the bitcoin fall again to 7200 dollars came from 7300 and still this is a good opportunity to the bitcoin holders because the price is low.

yea and right now bitcoin is at the edge of deciding where it will be heading next and if we dont hold at 7050$ then we will probably stay down in 6500-6000$ are for a long time.

6 hours ago, Iambee said:

If you become holder then how much you are gonna hold it . As it prices keep changing so if you hold today you will think tommorow will even grow higher and same way you will hold you bitcoin for limetime ? Trader are those who try to make profit on daily basis so trader are actually good warmer than the holder.

No one will want to think that if he hold his coin it gonna drop tomorrow, but what they think is that if you hold it will rise the next year

You have a point mate.

Its better ti be a keeper now than trading.

The value of btc is going down , much better to wait a little while until it fluctuate. 

I suggest that we store a portion or a percentage of the currencies that we own until a significant increase occurs as I said and while we work together to achieve some profits quickly while the currencies that are stored mature

THINK POSITIVE

If you store bitcoin for a long time, I am sure that you will make a big profit from bitcoin. But if you store altcoin, hm I don't know if that will increase higher or not because the altcoin will depend on bitcoin price. If bitcoin price moves to any price, then altcoin will follow, too, and that will make the altcoin price will go down if bitcoin price is down. It is better to hold bitcoin for a long term than to hold altcoin, but in this case, we already hold altcoin for a long time because the price is down deeper than the first time we buy the altcoin.

This time is very confusing because Bitcoin will go highe or low. Now Bitcoin continues price going down but there ais also hope Bitcoin price is go very high. Better option is now to hold bitcoin.

The crypto currency trader use the crypto currency for the trading and holding purpose for profit. The crypto trader trade in these crypto coins which demand is more then in the crypto market. The crypto currency trader know about the market indicators then he invest and hold.

2 minutes ago, saket6 said:

You are right brother.It's better to hold bitcoin than to trade daily as trading daily will only result in loss.Also many people don't know how to trade so it's a waste of money for them.

I hope that they can learn from many sources about trading, so they will know what they need to do base on the current situations. I admitted that to trade daily is not easy, and we need more effort to search the right coin, but if we can have good skills, I am sure that in every day, we will have a chance to get one or two right coins that can give us the profit.

I use both these strategies. I hold 50% of my assets for the long term and the remaining 50% i hold for the daily trading. you can also buy some goods coin at the cheap prices and then wait for the selling time.

Today, and not tomorrow or yesterday, you need to invest with bitcoin. Only today and every day, you need to buy bitcoin before it is too late. 

We should always know about the time when we should take enter in trade. That is very important and gained by experience. So if anyone know that then he can make 10x or 20x or more than that much profit. So why should they stay in long term holder. They can make money in a very huge profit overnight. 

Holding power always bring good results, That is why experts called patience is power in crypto market. if a person have power of holding then definitely he will get bigger rewards as well. So the Hodlers will get bigger rewards in this year of bull run.

Currently, I think Bitcoin is on the rise and it will jump above 10,000 dollars because it has been in a recession for the past months and people have increased confidence in this currency and will accept more to buy it which leads to its rise

On 12/31/2019 at 5:05 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Honestly, for the past few years, I was a trader or doing trading as my part-time job in crypto world because I find it more easier to earn than any other things but at the current status or status of market cap it is not right moment to do trading, so I decide to be a holder for now and wait for the pump or a good opportunity to trade again.

Exactly friend this is what i want to say, that it is best to hold in this period rather than do short term trading, because as of today bitcoin seems to have broken downtrend resistance line. This is strong positive long term breakout! So just hold ! 

Buying and hold is most certainly the best tactic to use. Through the years all traders at some point realize that their efforts were most of the times pointless as if they just invest and hold they would probably have more returns. Trading in my view is for whales in this market. The early adopters that still hold a significant amount of Bitcoins are the ones that can trade with profit. The rest of us I think it is better to hold no matter the price we bought.

In the current situation only a wise trader can trade who have a very good knowledge of trading and have lot of experiences about technical analysis. Otherwise its better to hold until a better situation comes, and if more dip than could buy more.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well, joining here in crypto world are risky mate, if you want to earn some money, face this risk like getting lose some money or earn some money, if you have some knowledge how to trade or invest properly, there has a chance that you cannot lose your money.

Of course  better trader also the market now ia moving you should have more and more information and go quick to trade.

make money then use some of them to hold....